200M in all Skills

Makilio

Due to recent criticism of my slaying method from some DGS clan members, I have decided to stop using CLS on dagannoths and aberrant spectres, despite the fact that these are tasks where the cannon does the majority of the damage. Henceforth, I shall now use a much more DGS-approved method for these tasks.

L. You're not telling me people at DGS suggest a dfs over a defender?

I think I'm just gonna facepalm instead of trolling you because of the amount of derp you just came out with and not even looking at all the screenies.

Due to recent criticism of my slaying method from some DGS clan members, I have decided to stop using CLS on dagannoths and aberrant spectres, despite the fact that these are tasks where the cannon does the majority of the damage. Henceforth, I shall now use a much more DGS-approved method for these tasks.

I think I'm just gonna facepalm instead of trolling you because of the amount of derp you just came out with and not even looking at all the screenies.

Ok I actually don't get what you're talking about. I did look at all the screenies, and it seems to me that CF swapped his CLS for a rapier and added a dfs to troll dgs/people who criticized his slaying method. Tell me what I'm missing as I really don't get it :/

Asmodean <3

Ok I see what the point was now :/ Although the dfs point still stands.

He's trolling with the dfs.....

Ok I actually don't get what you're talking about. I did look at all the screenies, and it seems to me that CF swapped his CLS for a rapier and added a dfs to troll dgs/people who criticized his slaying method. Tell me what I'm missing as I really don't get it :/

A CLS is better for tasks where cannon does more damage. People told CF not to use a CLS on those tasks. So CF switched the CLS for a rapier, and to troll those people, switched the ddef for the DFS.

That's what I got out of it.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Except that the cls isn't actually better because of the cannon's accuracy (what defender would increase) but because of the large amount of running you get fighting long-range enemies with melee.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Suomi is currently on a 26.6m RC month for 3rd on the records page (2nd really, 8ay's 53m record has to be a name change.) Does anyone know what the actual RC record is? by actually runecrafting and not effigycrafting? It is Ari's 19m month?

Arska has 19.6m against Aribiterspar's 19.0m

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that i am now going for 200m xp in every skill. I am going to be camping on tds to bank all the blue charms for 200m summoning. I calculated that if i get 40 per hour and play 10 hours a day i will have 200m summoning xp banked in 13 years. I will also have enough effigys for 200m rc and slayer and some agility xp. I will also make 75b so i can do all the buyables. Thanks hope i can be first person to 200m all skills. just gotta do that 13 years of tds.

lolwat, if you make geyser titans it will take you less than 2 years to get 200m summon banked @ 400 charms a day. I wonder where you got your 13 years =P

You could actually get it in a year if u get 700 per day lawl

sorry i calculated it as 40 blue charms a day. my bad, woot i have to do 11 years less of tds then i thought

Wasn't it Gloomy who had like 25-26m monthly? Think he changed his name though.

Hes Ponyville now. Lol

I've heard he prefers pigs though

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Suomi is currently on a 26.6m RC month for 3rd on the records page (2nd really, 8ay's 53m record has to be a name change.) Does anyone know what the actual RC record is? by actually runecrafting and not effigycrafting? It is Ari's 19m month?

gloomy got 4m in a day, obv effigies. deqa fanboy pride

He said month not day.

Just did the best hour I've ever done and did 12 games for 107.5k Xp/hr. In that same hour, if one chose split it up into 3 20-minute sessions (4 games) and calced the Xp/hr for each, my 3 sessions would 106.8k Xp/hr, 113.9k Xp/hr, and 103.5k Xp/hr. I was solo for almost the whole session until the last one where a person came in late and made me lose like 20-seconds worth. He was nice enough to stop opening doors to let me finish my hour though. I can't see myself really improving on my rate very much from where I stand now, as that hour was almost perfect with only maybe like 30-40 seconds lost of potential efficiency. I'd say 115k Xp/hr is the theoretical max, available on some but not all hours when soloing. So to finalize, I can get 100k-115k Xp/hr when soloing. I'm not sure what the rate is precisely when with 1-4 others, as is typical, but 100k+ is still maintainable.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

gloomy got 4m in a day, obv effigies. deqa fanboy pride

He said month not day.

Are you serious?

Just did the best hour I've ever done and did 12 games for 107.5k Xp/hr. In that same hour, if one chose split it up into 3 20-minute sessions (4 games) and calced the Xp/hr for each, my 3 sessions would 106.8k Xp/hr, 113.9k Xp/hr, and 103.5k Xp/hr. I was solo for almost the whole session until the last one where a person came in late and made me lose like 20-seconds worth. He was nice enough to stop opening doors to let me finish my hour though. I can't see myself really improving on my rate very much from where I stand now, as that hour was almost perfect with only maybe like 30-40 seconds lost of potential efficiency. I'd say 115k Xp/hr is the theoretical max, available on some but not all hours when soloing. So to finalize, I can get 100k-115k Xp/hr when soloing. I'm not sure what the rate is precisely when with 1-4 others, as is typical, but 100k+ is still maintainable.

####in nice. I'll be at Ext Barb cause.... yeah, that's just craziness.

The best rate I've heard anyone else doing is 95k. Huge difference in Xp/hr depending on skill, luck, and knowledge of the place.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Jebrim, what do you think the xp/h rate would be for me at 86 Agility?

at 77 I was getting 70k-75k/h around abouts. Aswell as skill, the xp rates also are highly affected by the gear. Jebrim owns the whole set and no longer fails any of the obstacles which is a major factor in his success.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Gear is minimal actually. Boots are the only things you need and the full set's bonus I don't take advantage of most games. The source of my success is training in depopulated worlds and knowing which routes are the fastest, which I determined by sacrificing time to figure out how many ticks each obstacle is and then doing a lot of math and plotting. Skill comes in when having to think on your feet due to routes randomly becoming blocked off.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png