200M in all Skills

Makilio

111218153635.png

tut tut tut.

puDZn.png

CLS on dags, tut tut tut.

Do you honestly know nothing about how cannoning works with weapons?

And dags have how much defense?

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I used Rapier for all tasks because it looks and sounds better.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

CLS on dags = fkin smart

111218153635.png

tut tut tut.

puDZn.png

CLS on dags, tut tut tut.

Do you honestly know nothing about how cannoning works with weapons?

And dags have how much defense?

Doesn't matter lol. Dag tasks take the same amount of time either way. Dunno why you guys gotta get all into a huffy because someone doesn't train the way you do. Also not everyone likes rapiers.

Due to recent criticism of my slaying method from some DGS clan members, I have decided to stop using CLS on dagannoths and aberrant spectres, despite the fact that these are tasks where the cannon does the majority of the damage. Henceforth, I shall now use a much more DGS-approved method for these tasks.

howtoslay.png

Crystalfarm.png

Not everyone is 99 summon you know people :P

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Not everyone is 99 summon you know people :P

although people with yaks are also people with iron titans.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Internet has been messing with me. Because I already finished I figured I'd post it anyway:

1. S U O M I: 3,70B xp (+ 22M). Suomi suprised us all this week by doing... Cave Crawlers. Almost duplicating last week he’s yet again a bit closer to 100M Farming and Woodcutting, or is he? There have been some rumors that the effigy drop rates are nerfed... who knows?!

Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M Crafting, 100M Farming, and 200M Defence (15th), 200M Construction Constitution (16th).

2. Jake (previously Tezz): 3,21B xp (+8.7M). Enjoying yet again the same skill with a week full of… Woodcutting! Did some 7.2M Woodcutting experience this week, so that’s a litlle over 1M/day which still seems to be a bit of a light week for this fellow. He also did 200k-ish Herblore xp, using his assists on those.

Coming milestones: nothing special really.

3. 10lb0oz21in (previously Jdelacroix): 3,05B (+11M). Pretty consistent again with another week of 11M experience. Seems like he has done another week of Slayer with the usual Fnord Bonus Experience and Farming runs. He also hit 100M Strength this week, congratiolations!

Coming milestones: 200M Farming (10th), and 200M thieving (11th).

4. Elias: 3B xp. Rumours are he might be coming back… All we can do is wait and see..

5. Elvis: 2,97B xp (+16M). Is your bank filled with Effigies yet, Elvis? Like Suomi, Elvis still seems to be killing Crawlers. He did a decent amount of Farming this week too, with 1.1M experience in the skill. Also, Elvis seems to be the only one that can keep up with Suomi, as despite the 6M difference, he’s the second top gainer this week.

Coming milestones: passing Elias, 150M Ranged xp, 100M Magic xp, 150M Woodcutting.

6. Drumgun: 2,91B xp (+5.5M). Another player that surprises us this week by doing some 3.7M Fishing and 1.3M Crafting. It seem’s he’s not playing 18 hours a day anymore, but we can’t really tell. I am also wondering if he’s going to try and beat the monthly Fishing record as he can’t wait much longer if he wants to.

Coming milestones: 100M Dungeoneering, and 200M Woodcutting.

7. Telmomarques: 2,87B xp. It seems he’s not playing anymore.

1. Allar: 2,68B xp. Gone but not forgotten.

9. Kingduffy: 2,37B xp (+5.7M). A slightly slower week the king of balance. He seems to be slaying with some magic and again hardly used his cannon (+148k) which suggests he’s still using the polypore dungeon. If he continues mage in his current pace we might see him hit 100M in the next 4-5 weeks, but no one can tell, no one can predict what Kingduffy will do.

Coming milestones: 100M Ranged, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Smithing, and 100M Magic.

10. Zarfot: 2,35B xp. Found something that’s more efficient to spent irl time on.

11. AlmostLost: 2,31B xp (+7M). Despite wasting some precious xp by getting a new a log picture (dressing like Santa) Richard still manages to get a decent amount of xp’s done. He didn’t specifically focus on one skill. In fact, he almost pulled a Kingduffy. Although he said he came back only to finish 200M Defence he still seems to be enjoying the scapes.

Coming milestones: Nothing for the moment, but after he decides to open his effigies? Who knows….

12. Green098: 2,21B xp (+6M). Training Slayer with mostly… Melee, we don’t know what happened here but most likely she’s been brainwashed. Furthermore she.. No not really. Our efficiency expert is only focusing on Slayer.

Coming milestones: like I said before 150M Magic.

13. Kngkyle: 2,19B xp (+0M). Enjoying his trip.

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. 
Gone but not forgotten.

15. Pope712: 2,13B xp (+10M). Almost pulled a kingduffy this week as well. As we are used from him he used some of his Charms this week which he gets from his usual Slayer training. Apart from that he trained a decent amount of Crafting, Firemaking. He also seems fairly close to passing Paperbag.

Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP(4th)

Also, it is certainly better to use a CLS while cannoning Abberant spectres.

Edited by The_Grinch
edited out inappropriate link

hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that i am now going for 200m xp in every skill. I am going to be camping on tds to bank all the blue charms for 200m summoning. I calculated that if i get 40 per hour and play 10 hours a day i will have 200m summoning xp banked in 13 years. I will also have enough effigys for 200m rc and slayer and some agility xp. I will also make 75b so i can do all the buyables. Thanks hope i can be first person to 200m all skills. just gotta do that 13 years of tds.

My rsn is abr ftw and you can add me if you want

hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that i am now going for 200m xp in every skill. I am going to be camping on tds to bank all the blue charms for 200m summoning. I calculated that if i get 40 per hour and play 10 hours a day i will have 200m summoning xp banked in 13 years. I will also have enough effigys for 200m rc and slayer and some agility xp. I will also make 75b so i can do all the buyables. Thanks hope i can be first person to 200m all skills. just gotta do that 13 years of tds.

lolwat, if you make geyser titans it will take you less than 2 years to get 200m summon banked @ 400 charms a day. I wonder where you got your 13 years =P

You could actually get it in a year if u get 700 per day lawl

Due to recent criticism of my slaying method from some DGS clan members, I have decided to stop using CLS on dagannoths and aberrant spectres, despite the fact that these are tasks where the cannon does the majority of the damage. Henceforth, I shall now use a much more DGS-approved method for these tasks.

L. You're not telling me people at DGS suggest a dfs over a defender?

Asmodean <3