200M in all Skills

Makilio

Funniest Retarded Runescape related thing I have seen in a long ass time tbh. :thumbup:

Also, of course she wasn't Black, woulda been about 7 minutes shorter of a phone call. :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

[hide=OMG new skill]me4Ci.png[/hide]

Chopping trees with herrings?

I think some slayer like skill but then for gathering skills would be a tiny bit better :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Just to let everyone know, Yogosun's new video isn't legit. The link is a phishing link and his youtube account has been compromised. Anyone who clicked on the link should do something about it or their account could be in danger

SUOMI FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VIRUS SCAN YOUR COMPUTER

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I think some slayer like skill but then for gathering skills would be a tiny bit better :P

I dont know whether to think yay or neigh for that. I'm 99 in all gathering skills except mining and really can't be bothered "to mine 50 rune ore" just to get exp in a different skill. I'd be pretty pissed if I was 200M in gathering and this skill came out. But if I was a new player with 1 everything then I'd think great! really depends on your skills :L

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Just to let everyone know, Yogosun's new video isn't legit. The link is a phishing link and his youtube account has been compromised. Anyone who clicked on the link should do something about it or their account could be in danger

What is this new video (or phising link, or whatever)?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I don't click links, xp waste. And I use different computer for rs and surfing the internet.

Thanks for warning though <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I use different computer for rs and surfing the internet.

O.O It's like you're genuinely the perfect RS player...

Edit - avoiding doublepost:

Ok, wanted to find some actual evidence that IonutRomania's Agility and Thieving gains are glitched, as he wasn't regularly using RuneTracker and didn't have a RuneTrack account so we can't just check there.

Anyway, here's my evidence:

On the Agility highscores, both Capheraekton and Dapledo lost 1 rank each on the same day (13th-14th on RuneTrack timing) and the only person who could have passed them both is IonutRomania.

Their RuneTrack historys for that day, showing the lost Agility rank: Capheraekton Dapledo

On the Thieving highscores, both 10lb0oz21in (Jdelacroix) and Jenny Smith lost 1 rank each on the same day as each other and the Agility rank losers above, also on the 13th-14th RuneTrack time period. Once again, the only player who could have passed them both is IonutRomania.

Their RuneTrack historys for that day, showing the lost Thieving rank: 10lb0oz21in (Jdelacroix) Jenny Smith

Edited by 784

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/rssfeed?searchname=ionutromania

Take a look at his RSS feed and it shows massive gains in Agility and Thieving on the same day. As someone pointed out above he has now been rolled back.

If you're stupid enough to click a link on youtube deserved to be hacked.

I dont know whether to think yay or neigh for that. I'm 99 in all gathering skills except mining and really can't be bothered "to mine 50 rune ore" just to get exp in a different skill. I'd be pretty pissed if I was 200M in gathering and this skill came out. But if I was a new player with 1 everything then I'd think great! really depends on your skills :L

That's actually what I had in mind here. A non combat slayer type skill.

I'm still fleshing it out and might post it in the suggestions forum.

4e0Vn.png

Elias hinted that he might come back to finish off 200m attack, range and cons and maybe do 200m hunter. Only thing demotivating him is that he has no gp so that's why he's unsure still. Also he said if he does come back he'd only play a couple hours a day and do 1 or 2 sessions per month of no sleep nolifing. Hope he really does decide to return.

Makaveli_93.png

Elvis just got 30M base

Him and Da Broman1 are both very close to breaking Zarfot's highest xp in lowest skill record with 36m.

Allie is far closer, having a 36m almost exactly base atm. So he/she should beat zarfots within the week at the least.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

That's actually what I had in mind here. A non combat slayer type skill.

I'm still fleshing it out and might post it in the suggestions forum.

I thought it was a south park reference to fish sticks :P

Vggrcm.png

Elias hinted that he might come back to finish off 200m attack, range and cons and maybe do 200m hunter. Only thing demotivating him is that he has no gp so that's why he's unsure still. Also he said if he does come back he'd only play a couple hours a day and do 1 or 2 sessions per month of no sleep nolifing. Hope he really does decide to return.

Personally I think it'd be great if Elias comes back, even more so if he's going to play in relative moderation. But Hunter, seriously? -_- I remember him saying he made cash flip merching in his interview. I'm sure someone like him could get either donations or an investment, where someone lends him the cash to flip until he has made enough that he can continue flipping with the profits and repay the inital investment.

Asmodean <3

no hate on hunt plz

i texted him i wud give him phr33 jadinko lessons 2

Just group mine and his together :D

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I use different computer for rs and surfing the internet.

O.O It's like you're genuinely the perfect RS player...

Edit - avoiding doublepost:

Ok, wanted to find some actual evidence that IonutRomania's Agility and Thieving gains are glitched, as he wasn't regularly using RuneTracker and didn't have a RuneTrack account so we can't just check there.

Anyway, here's my evidence:

On the Agility highscores, both Capheraekton and Dapledo lost 1 rank each on the same day (13th-14th on RuneTrack timing) and the only person who could have passed them both is IonutRomania.

Their RuneTrack historys for that day, showing the lost Agility rank: Capheraekton Dapledo

On the Thieving highscores, both 10lb0oz21in (Jdelacroix) and Jenny Smith lost 1 rank each on the same day as each other and the Agility rank losers above, also on the 13th-14th RuneTrack time period. Once again, the only player who could have passed them both is IonutRomania.

Their RuneTrack historys for that day, showing the lost Thieving rank: 10lb0oz21in (Jdelacroix) Jenny Smith

Or you could have trusted my word considering I know the Agility hiscores better than anyone. Anyways, it's pretty clear when you look at his month gain.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim