200M in all Skills

Makilio

LOL.

That'd be kind of epic, but how much playtime will it take to get that? Sounds.... incredibly painful....

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

LOL.

That'd be kind of epic, but how much playtime will it take to get that? Sounds.... incredibly painful....

He has already endured the most painful of things; watching MLP. Yes, he's a brony.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

He told me about that a few days ago. It's essentially getting 200m Agility twice, since that's all the training is. Of course it's now at nearly double the rate it used to take, so really only equal to one 200m Agility lol. Although this place is far far harder than any previous top Agility course, so I guess that makes up for it. A Lv Too Low has never even tried the place out as far as I'm aware, so he's in for a real treat once he actually does. :P

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Another auto skip task then. Great.

Great charms, effigies, decent xp (well ok, only 32k/hr at the current off-task rates, ignoring dreadnips) and break-even... skip? Just because you don't get melee xp (except a little defence) doesn't mean they are a bad task.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

96754699.png

CF's new slayer gear. :D

/troll

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

REMINDER

I (and other moderators) have had to step in and remove several posts over the past week so I would like to take this opportunity to remind you guys of a few things:

• Spamming is not permitted. If your post does not actually contribute to the topic being discussed or fuel the conversation, it is probably spam and should not be posted at all. Each post should have a purpose and be a valid contribution.

• Stay on topic! Remember, this thread is for tracking the progress of top players, discussing efficient training methods to help reach 200M XP, and talking about the possibility of people reaching 200M in all Skills. If your comment does not relate to these discussion points, it is off-topic and should not be posted.

• Everyone must be treated with respect. There is NEVER a reason to flame, insult, or harass another user. Everyone must be treated with respect, even if you disagree with their opinion. You may challenge someone's viewpoint or debate ideas, but you may not insult or flame another person. Be respectful and constructive.

Please help us by reporting any posts that violate any of the above rules so that the posts can be removed and the users dealt with accordingly.

Thanks and happy posting.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

R.I.P

Not going to quit anytime soon, don't worry. If I don't play RuneScape for 1 year then you can start worrying. =P

I just don't play as much during Christmas.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Great charms, effigies, decent xp (well ok, only 32k/hr at the current off-task rates, ignoring dreadnips) and break-even... skip? Just because you don't get melee xp (except a little defence) doesn't mean they are a bad task.

Charms don't really justify them as being good otherwise you could say the same thing for waterfiends which should be skipped. Effigies, meh the chance in getting one in 20-30 kills is pretty rare so again, no. Swithing to mage gear just for that is also a hassle and too much of an overkill. - skip

Makaveli_93.png

Why is that, if not too much personal?

:P I wonder why you aren't able to fill this in yourself.

Back on-topic: I wonder which methods of training, albeit the most efficient, aren't done by several high ranked players just due to them personally not liking it? Example one cannot stand barb fishing thus fishes.. X method.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Why is that, if not too much personal?

I go to Lapland usually during the winters to ski and enjoy the beautiful nature.

Like this:

lapland.jpg

Okay I googled that picture but it looks like that =P

Btw Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to everyone!

On-topic: Runecrafting is so much fun, over 1/3 way to 200M Runecrafting! Yay! :D

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Well I did 20M+ Runecrafting XP at Zmi and I can say it was lots of fun! :)

Charms don't really justify them as being good otherwise you could say the same thing for waterfiends which should be skipped. Effigies, meh the chance in getting one in 20-30 kills is pretty rare so again, no. Swithing to mage gear just for that is also a hassle and too much of an overkill. - skip

I belive effigies are 1/150 for miths? (My rate is bout 1/120 atm, but I'm lucky, and havn't killed thousands of them..) A 1/5 chance of getting an effigy off a mith task isn't that bad imo, consideringg that it's a sub 20 min task

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I belive effigies are 1/150 for miths? (My rate is bout 1/120 atm, but I'm lucky, and havn't killed thousands of them..) A 1/5 chance of getting an effigy off a mith task isn't that bad imo, consideringg that it's a sub 20 min task

But you have to switch gear and spellbook

Nydous.png