200M in all Skills

Makilio

My point was that, (in RS at least), it's not as great of an accomplishment if you enjoy doing it. You got 200M agility. Great. But you love agility. If I were to get 200M cooking I'd be bored out of my mind. Assuming I didn't have time restrictions, I'd be 200M agility AND cooking. But cooking would be a bigger accomplishment for me because I don't enjoy cooking. But that's just me, and when I played, I played for myself, not e-fame. Perhaps we're looking at this from different perspectives, and from yours, people think it's terrific when you get 200M in a skill like agility. I'm coming from a personal accomplishment standpoint. I'd love to end this frivolous argument, so let's just agree to disagree, okay?

You're just making up little possible exceptions to the largely accepted idea that for most people agility is harder. You're kind of saying that some Runescape players might find it easier to climb Mt Everest than to read Harry Potter. Just because maybe one Runescape player is super illiterate but really fit. Sure there are a few exceptions but for the vast majority climbing Mt Everest is too hard. And no I'm not saying Cooking is as easy as reading Harry Potter, it's still a huge achievement, I'm just using comparing the two as an example of your 'lol there are some people that might be different then the rest so you're wrong.'

Note that it says 'in RS' in parenthesis. Don't know why you're attacking me at the end there, I was stating my opinion. Rs is just a game, which is why my opinion is what it is.

@jebrim Rs players calling former Rs players nerds is almost oxymoronic. I asked if we could stop fighting, and you seemed to want to stop too. So can you stop trying to get the final word in and just end it? If you reply to this with some retaliation do not expect a response.

OT: S U O M I for 200M all

I don't understand the difference between real life and Runescape. What is your point.

I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking your exception excuse.

Mightymuddy.png

L it's all about records to you isn't it. Telmo couldn't keep up with Elias because Elias did do burst nolifing in those 2-3 months and just because he didn't have rank 1 records in the skills he was doing doesn't mean he wasn't getting a lot of xp. Just because Sander and Dukky talk about efficient methods doesnt' mean they are even close to being like Zarfot, it's laughable of what you based that on, a few conversations really.

Pretty much what Correct said, that's how the majority found out who you are.

The Foot/Sander/Dukky group and a couple of their other close friends, along with other TMOA people who paid a little attention overhearing these conversations, know about micro-efficient methods that the vast majority of maxed players do not even begin to think about. I spent a lot of time sharing my knowledge of ticks and tricks with them. Sorbo and Foot have applied these when they went to work on Hunter at Herblore Habitat, resulting in them being the best Xp gainers there. Foot also applied it with Dungeoneering and may or may not have taught stuff to Bu11s.

We are all a lot closer to Zarfot than you realize and have all been friends with him at one point or another. Zarfot added them because he saw their potential. I know because I was the one who hooked them up.

I also personally pride myself on my ability to maximise my Xp/hr in whatever method I set for myself, including non-Agility, in ways that only a handful of other individuals can do because they don't have an understanding of the game engine and taking advantage of that knowledge the way I do and have done. I've taken this knowledge to master Brimhaven and am in the process of trying to master this new Factory, which would be absolutely impossible to do without what I know. That's why I'm fairly confident that I can get the best Xp/hr here outta anyone.

This comment will obviously spur controversy over big ego, but until I pull a Zarfot and make a giant guide showing just how complicated mastering places truly is, you guys really would never understand. I've considered doing just that in the past, but the motivation is usually not enough to do the hard work required to make such a guide.

About records, they're very important in determining proof for nolifing. Overall is the trickiest to determine, but I haven't seen dead on proof that Elias did or did not do heavy nolifing. My standards are far greater than most people's and so I'm inclined to reject your statement that he's a great nolifer. The people I listed I respect because, with the exception of Suomi and Telmo, have all done 150h+ weeks before. Telmo I listed because he's borderline and is hard to prove what hours he precisely did, but I do believe he's done 140h+ before, so that qualifies to me. He is a short-term burst nolifer, not a long-term one. Suomi I listed because he currently dominates RS with the most hours/year and in the past was 2nd only to Drumgun.

I should have also listed iheartdaisys, who set a great month record in Agility and deserves status in that group, even though he's somebody people have never heard of. I respect people not based on their fame, but on different qualities that I look for in people. Unless you can provide proof that Elias has done a 600h+ month or 150h+ week, I really don't care if you think he's a great nolifer.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

First, don't even compare yourself to Zarfot who mastered every skill whereas you mastered 1 and just know the methods in theory of training the rest when you haven't tried them. Really, you're confident you can get the best agility xp after spending over 9000 hours training it? Man, I thought I had a bigger chance... It would be sad if anyone else could do agility better than you seeing as that's all you did for the past 3 years or so. Nothing to be proud of that you can train it better when you have 200m xp more than the other people who maxed it out. I don't even know why you mentioned that, no one even said they are better at you at it anyways L. I've seen Elias constantly online when he was racing to 3b overall and he told me he did 20 hour days. That's enough proof because I know for a fact he doesn't have a reason to lie about hours played, he's not proud off it like you and never showed of about anything. I can simply say I've talked to him on a daily basis for over 3 years and just know what kind of person he is, that's my proof. Again, he mainly just did crawlers so his gains weren't massive and it was hard to tell, sometimes he saved like 50 effigies and used them all up in 1 go, sometimes he'd use them right away. Things like that can't be determined by your Runestalker site.

Makaveli_93.png

From S U O M I's tip.it interview: "Also I have got so many friends since I started asking for donations. It's a bit stupid to get friends that way, but I really care about other people and my friends mean so much to me."

Found out a few days ago that you had deleted me from your friends list, and it really made me think, if you REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS. I remember once how you said that "I'm sorry but I cannot keep you in my friend's list, because I keep only friend's who donate to me in my friend's list". From your interview: "I've never forced anyone to donate or even try to manipulate people into giving me cash." So, you define a friend as a person who always donates to you?

I love your xp gains, and I will always love to see some of your pro xp gains, and I respect you, but I am also dissapointed in you.

Yes I care a lot about my real friends. I appreciate your help but many many times you tried to annoy me, had nothing do with donations. Also you always have some crazy jokes... saw you trolling so many Friends chats too and annoying other people. At least I kept you added for about 2 years even though you almost never even donated, so no need to spread lies here. Anyways this isn't the right place to talk about this. Read my signature, private message me here on tip.it if you need to talk about something with me.

And those "quotes" are like from 2 years ago back when I was getting judged all the time and obviously I can't add every single person on RuneScape. At least I told people if I couldn't add them, nowadays people backstab you and delete you without saying anything.

I haven't asked for any donations for at least a year.

And yes I really care about people, I answer millions and millions of questions from people and only like 0,0000001% of those people ever donate. You don't know me the least bit so you got no right to judge me.

I can't be friends with every single person on RuneScape, I am sorry.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

From S U O M I's tip.it interview: "Also I have got so many friends since I started asking for donations. It's a bit stupid to get friends that way, but I really care about other people and my friends mean so much to me."

Found out a few days ago that you had deleted me from your friends list, and it really made me think, if you REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS. I remember once how you said that "I'm sorry but I cannot keep you in my friend's list, because I keep only friend's who donate to me in my friend's list". From your interview: "I've never forced anyone to donate or even try to manipulate people into giving me cash." So, you define a friend as a person who always donates to you?

I love your xp gains, and I will always love to see some of your pro xp gains, and I respect you, but I am also dissapointed in you.

Yes I care a lot about my real friends. I appreciate your help many many times you tried to annoy me, had nothing do with donations. Also you always have some crazy jokes...

And those quotes are like from 2 years ago back when I was getting judged all the time and obviously I can't add every single person on RuneScape.

We both know that the main reason you deleted me was because I didn't donate you, it's pretty obvious, lol. And about the quotes, your interview was added in July this year, don't know what you mean by "2 year old quotes".

Oh, you probably mean the "donate me or you'll gtfo my friends lsit" -quote... That was from last year if I remember right.

Not sure about the "you have been annoying me" part. I don't think that I've annoyed you, unless you consider "Hi, please go for 1b in all skills" as annoying, then yes.

"I haven't asked for any donations for at least a year. " You've been doing it all the time, but passively

First, don't even compare yourself to Zarfot who mastered every skill whereas you mastered 1 and just know the methods in theory of training the rest when you haven't tried them. Really, you're confident you can get the best agility xp after spending over 9000 hours training it? Man, I thought I had a bigger chance... It would be sad if anyone else could do agility better than you seeing as that's all you did for the past 3 years or so. Nothing to be proud of that you can train it better when you have 200m xp more than the other people who maxed it out. I don't even know why you mentioned that, no one even said they are better at you at it anyways L. I've seen Elias constantly online when he was racing to 3b overall and he told me he did 20 hour days. That's enough proof because I know for a fact he doesn't have a reason to lie about hours played, he's not proud off it like you and never showed of about anything. I can simply say I've talked to him on a daily basis for over 3 years and just know what kind of person he is, that's my proof. Again, he mainly just did crawlers so his gains weren't massive and it was hard to tell, sometimes he saved like 50 effigies and used them all up in 1 go, sometimes he'd use them right away. Things like that can't be determined by your Runestalker site.

This just shows your ignorance LOL! I could have done it for 90,000 hours and it still would not have taught me the shit I know that I use to help with other stuff. Putting a lot of time into something won't alone teach you anything if you're simply doing it inefficiently and never realize. Zarfot knows much of the stuff I'm talking about but chose to never share it with anyone. I had to figure it out on my own. And so you and almost every other maxed player out there go on living your RS lives thinking you know all there is to know about efficiency, when all you focus on is macro-efficiency and never micro-efficiency. Micro-efficiency is the focus on improving your Xp/hr rate in a particular method to its maximum potential. Without the knowledge I have, it's almost impossible to determine the maximum potential of any method because you don't end up viewing it in a specific way. I've applied what I've figured out to improve on Runecrafting, Fishing, Dungeoneering, and Pyramid Plunder.

Wherever I go in RS, be it Agility or not, I am constantly viewing the world in a specific way because it is second nature to me and is required if you ever want to be truly efficient. Foot and Zarfot didn't end up being efficiency freaks because they did something a lot. They got where they are by actually having an understanding on how the game works and taking advantage of that understanding, as well as being smart enough to think things through. Not once on this thread have I ever heard anybody here discuss specific strategies involving taking advantage of how the game engine and ticks work. At the most, you only ever use it as a measurement of time. I see arrogance when you guys think you know all there is about efficiency. I may not know much about what the general RS population knows from having experienced lots more content, but I do know a very specific aspect of efficiency, micro-efficiency, that is not at all limited to simply Agility. It has applications in Thieving, Dungeoneering, and Hunter, off the top of my head.

I recently taught a player, someone who dunges with Bu11s and who prides himself on being a fast keyer, some of what I know and he was immediately stunned. Here's a guy who thought he knew all there was to know, and bang, I give him information that he even agrees the vast majority of maxed players and keyers don't even think about, and he decides to try to figure out new ways he can use the info in Dungeoneering.

I'm intentionally not going into detail about what I'm referring to because it'd require a good amount of preparation and work to explain it accurately. I wasted a lot of time typing about it at random times in conversations in my clan chat 2 years ago.

Foot and I have also agreed for quite some time that the vast majority of maxed players are really noobs and we share little respect for most of you. As I understand it, lots of people on HLF don't particularly respect me either and that's fine with me. But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans. Instead, I value my knowledge of the game engine and the tricks that can be utilized in taking advantage of that knowledge in many different activities across RuneScape, as well as the nolifing records I've set. And I respect similar things in other people, things that the vast majority of famous players and maxed players utterly lack.

Oh and about Elias, lying and unintentionally thinking he's done more hours than he really has are two different things. 20 hours/day doesn't mean 140h week because staying up 20 hours and then sleeping 6-8 hours, then doing another 20 hours, etc. actually puts you over a week and thus lowers your actual hours/week to something like 100.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

I liked the previous argument better.

Lol, you can study the game all you and use all that 'knowledge' which in the end is just finding the fastest route and spam clicking on something in order to not lose a tick. We had those conversations with Gemeos and look how that turned out. I don't even care about micro efficiency, i view it as something pathetic and would associate it with you at once. I'll never do that even if I could because RS has turned into a sht gaem the past couple of years and it's hilarious that anyone would even bother to put in that much effort into this. Look what happened to Foot and Zarfot, both realized that it's not worth it and quit. What do they have? Zarfot said he gained nothing recently, and Foot gained a bit of RL gp and efficiency didn't bring him that.

Dungeoneering? loldg who even does this anymore.

Tens of thousands of fans? m8 I don't know where you get those numbers because I see you have more haters than anything else.

Only you and your TMOA crew care about being 'micro efficient' while the rest of us are laughing and facepalming. You're calling me and all these other maxed players noobs because we play for shits and giggles now and certainly not to gain the maximum xp/hr or to be proud of doing 150 hour weeks, then brag about it? Ok man, guess I'm a noob who realized what has become of RS and how much effort really is worth to put into this game. You go on ahead and study RS, make mathematical charts/graphs or whatever the hell it is you do but don't judge the majority of us on the way we play. Gemeos V2

Makaveli_93.png

Yes I care a lot about my real friends. I appreciate your help many many times you tried to annoy me, had nothing do with donations. Also you always have some crazy jokes...

And those quotes are like from 2 years ago back when I was getting judged all the time and obviously I can't add every single person on RuneScape.

We both know that the main reason you deleted me was because I didn't donate you, it's pretty obvious, lol. And about the quotes, your interview was added in July this year, don't know what you mean by "2 year old quotes".

Oh, you probably mean the "donate me or you'll gtfo my friends lsit" -quote... That was from last year if I remember right.

Not sure about the "you have been annoying me" part. I don't think that I've annoyed you, unless you consider "Hi, please go for 1b in all skills" as annoying, then yes.

"I haven't asked for any donations for at least a year. " You've been doing it all the time, but passively

I'm with Suomi on this one. The reason I don't have you added anymore is the same reason he gave; you're annoying.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Yes I care a lot about my real friends. I appreciate your help but many many times you tried to annoy me, had nothing do with donations. Also you always have some crazy jokes... saw you trolling so many Friends chats too and annoying other people. At least I kept you added for about 2 years even though you almost never even donated, so no need to spread lies here. Anyways this isn't the right place to talk about this. Read my signature, private message me here on tip.it if you need to talk about something with me.

And those quotes are like from 2 years ago back when I was getting judged all the time and obviously I can't add every single person on RuneScape. At least I told people if I couldn't add them, nowadays people backstab you and delete you without saying anything.

I haven't asked for any donations for at least a year.

And yes I really care about people, I answer millions and millions of questions from people and only like 0,0000001% of those people ever donate. You don't know me the least bit so you got no right to judge me.

I can't be friends with every single person on RuneScape, I am sorry.

Edited my post a lot and yes I was obviously talking about you "quoting" what I "told" you. Never said anything like that to you. You also made multiple accounts to troll/spam certain Friends chat, sorry but I don't want to be friends with people like that.

You kept annoying me many times by saying things like "I will donate you 1M in 2013" and later found out you were actually serious so yeah obviously didn't keep you added for donations.

If I were to delete everyone who doesn't donate anymore I would have to remove 90%+ of my Friends list but I never going to do that. I never delete my *friends*.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Okay but I don't know why it's so big deal to you if I got you added or not, I play Private Off 99,9999% of the time now which is very very relaxing!

@Jebrim and Makaveli

Alright, I'm going to have to ask you guys to take this argument to PM. You could argue that it's on-topic, but honestly, it's getting to the point where the thread is annoying to read.

Out of respect for the other thread readers, please, take it to PM.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Lol I tend to view efficiency as putting in the least effort for acceptable results.

Jebrim is in last place on the efficiency list in my opinion because he puts like 1000000x the effort into RS with like 1% more xp/hr when training.

Evertim.png

I love how this discussion goes off-topic like every 3 messages. I bet Suomi keeps his "real" friends close, as in the ones he actually speeks to, no matter if they donate or not. But of course he removes people he is in no contact with, to make room for donators, I think anyone would in his situation.

On topic: good luck everyone going for 200M all or not, just set goals that you actually want to acchieve. No need to force yourselves :)

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

I don't remove my friends to make room for donators, that might been like 2 years ago maybe but not anymore. I always played private on anyways and answered every pm.

Lol I tend to view efficiency as putting in the least effort for acceptable results.

Jebrim is in last place on the efficiency list in my opinion because he puts like 1000000x the effort into RS with like 1% more xp/hr when training.

You can't debate the definition of a word....it doesn't matter what you think of it as, the fact is that efficiency is efficiency is efficiency.

Okay well things are settled between Don Auror and me, I am deeply sorry about the argument and off-topic.

We are now happily friends again, forget what I said. :)

Don't be silly. Lets see, we've had debates about efficiency and donations. Someone needs to have a go at Drumgun for his slayer xp and it'll be like old times.

I guess we should discuss burning out at some point too.

Asmodean <3

This thread gets derailed because of peoples egos and who think they are better then everyone and think they actually know players. No one cares about efficiency that much to where they gotta type walls of text to prove a point. RuneScape is a game. People play it to relax. If I would've applied myself for all the years I've played rs I could be front page. But do I care? No I don't. I play the game to have fun with friends and gain exp when I feel the need for it. It's the same with the HLF. No one cares about macro efficiency or micro efficiency. Its exp.

@Jebrim and Makaveli

Alright, I'm going to have to ask you guys to take this argument to PM. You could argue that it's on-topic, but honestly, it's getting to the point where the thread is annoying to read.

Out of respect for the other thread readers, please, take it to PM.

Dw I'll stop, however I can't talk about this in PM with him because atm I'm micro efficiency training the skill where you click on pixel broad heads then headless arrows then confirm. I have to do this perfectly or Zarfot might get very angry and smite me. I will share my secret micro efficiency fletching broad arrows method in 20 years when I achieve 1 trillion fletch xp.

Makaveli_93.png