200M in all Skills

Makilio

CONGRATULATIONS @DRAGONSEANCE ON 200 MILL SLAYER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO PWN ALL U INEFFICIENT NOOBS

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

CONGRATULATIONS @DRAGONSEANCE ON 200 MILL SLAYER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO PWN ALL U INEFFICIENT NOOBS

Getting 200m Slayer now was inefficient btw.

you're inefficient

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Training anything now is inefficient tbh.

I agree but the most inefficient skill to train is Slayer because combat gets updated almost every month. It's a huge achievement anyway. Grats to Dragonseance.

I agree but the most inefficient skill to train is Slayer because combat gets updated almost every month. It's a huge achievement anyway. Grats to Dragonseance.

efficient to slay some to get effigies + its a pretty slow skill and alot of the slayer updates are bad
StarViv.png

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,72B xp (+27M). Another effigy filled week for Suomi. Did a whopping 27m xp this wek along with 7.6m Runecrafting. Along with those daily farm runs Suomi has managed to achieve 100m Farming. He is also 600k from 100m Woodcutting and should see that sometime this week with effigy stages. He currently has a 505m lead on Rank 2 the biggest we've seen. We should see him get 200m Defence inside 6 weeks at his current pace. He will then hold the title for King of 200m's. Coming milestones: 100M WC(19th), 100M Crafting(20th), and 200M Defence(15th).

2. Jake/Tezz : 3,22B xp (+10M). A 10m week for our resident Slayer, he is sticking too Woodcutting Pines with 8.3m Woodcutting and just under 2m Firemaking. Along with assisting herb not much else from Jake. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight

3. Jdelacroix : 3,06B xp (+10M). Another 10m week for Jd, he is keeping his pace with doing some Slayer, Farming and effigy opening. He also used up some charms. Within the next week he will hit 190m Farming. Coming milestones: 100M defence, 100M Strength, 200M Farming(10th), and 200M Thieving(11th).

4. Elias : 3B xp Partying like a rockstar

5. Elvis : 2,99B xp (+20M). Another crawler filled week for the singer, It seems he opened up some effigies. A big week for Elvis hitting 20m exp and doing some Dominion Tower also. He is 5m xp away from passing the inactive Elias which shall happen within the next couple of days. Coming milestones: 3B exp

6. Drumgun : 2,91B xp (+4.8M) Another week of fishing for Drumgun he also tossed in some Slayer and Agil. He's also finally got 190m Woodcutting. Coming Milestone: 100M Dungeoneering and 200M Woodcutting(12th)

7. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Partying it up somewhere in the lands of Portugal

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Possibly partying with Telmo

9. Kingduffy : 2,38B xp (+6.3M). Another week for the king of balance gaining skills in almost every skill. He also dumped some effigies and slaying with Magic and cannoning. At his current pace of mage training he will reach 100m within the next four weeks. But who knows things might change. Coming milestones: 100M Range, 100M Slayer, 100M Hunter, 100M Magic, and 100M smithing.

10. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Gone but not forgotten. Lost his highest lowest skill to Allie this week.

11. AlmostLost : 2,32B xp (+8.1M). Another moderate week for Richard. Mostly did some slaying but also gaining exp in Woodcut, Fishing, Firemaking, Crafting and his daily Farm runs. He is within 50M exp of passing Zarfot and at his current pace, will pass within the next 5-7 weeks. He still has loads of effigies banked. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

12. Green098 : 2,21B (+6.6M) Another steady week for Green. She has done another Mage/Melee Slaying along with Effigy dumping. She's reached 150m magic. She also has done a small bit of Hunter. Coming Milestones: Nothing in sight.

13. Kngkyle : 2,19B (794k xp). He is back from vacation but only gained a small moderate amount of exp.

14. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Might be coming back.

15. Pope712 : 2,15B (+12.7M). A slightly bigger week for the pope, he is still doing some Slayer and crafting along with using his charms every few days. He should reach 200M Hp within the next four month and pass the inactive Paperbag for rank 14 in the next two weeks. Coming milestones: 100M Summoning and 200M HP(4th)

Outside the top 15: Dapledo is still being magical and hit 70m Magic along with a small bit of crafting. Piddy has reached 2b exp. Simon is 4 levels away from 2496 and and securing a spot on the front page. Dragonseance has gotten 200m Slayer. Da broman has done a slightly slower week along with some BA. Athymy is murdering skeletons left and right and should hit 200m Range, Hp and 2B exp sometime within the next week.

Sorry for the late update I figured someone else was gonna do it and I was busy with in real life stuff but here ya guys go. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and stayed out of trouble. Also this is what happens when you Woodcut and don't talk to people. http://puu.sh/bu48

I can get any skill to 200m xp in a day if I wanted to. However its not worth getting banned and the method patched for no good reason ;)

Ring please just leave this topic and never post again.

Dont be so upset, last time I made a claim like that it turned out to be true :lol:

Though I wont use something like that for 200m's id save it for a runescape speed run video where I take a level 3 account to max total in one day.

no-one cares.

Some xp lamp dupe I presume.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12