200M in all Skills

Makilio

Haven't the last 2 rooms changed slightly since zarfot was around anyway?

That's not the point. Zarfot/foot always lost 3 ticks in the last room (2 if you need to go to exit door). Also, they didn't do the chests in room 1 and 2. Chests in room 1 and 2 are xp with no time spent, so why wouldn't I do it...

You lose a tick from searching a chest, even if it's in your direct path. Where are you getting this shit from? I would search chests in room 4, 5 and 6 if they are in my direct path, but not rooms 1-3 for such shit xp.

Searching chest in room 1 is 240k xp/h if it takes 1 tick to do. Chest in room 2 is about 360k xp/h. This is assuming you don't end up losing out on a few urns in the last room. For each tick you lose, i think you have about a 1/8 chance of missing out on an urn in room 8? Also, in room 7 in the video, he missed a tick by skipping the last urn rather than the second to last.

Oh, i'm reading again where I got the "shit" from... Unless someone edited it (owell), I readed wrong. Ok fixing, thanks!

Haven't the last 2 rooms changed slightly since zarfot was around anyway?

That's not the point. Zarfot/foot always lost 3 ticks in the last room (2 if you need to go to exit door). Also, they didn't do the chests in room 1 and 2. Chests in room 1 and 2 are xp with no time spent, so why wouldn't I do it...

You lose a tick from searching a chest, even if it's in your direct path. Where are you getting this shit from? I would search chests in room 4, 5 and 6 if they are in my direct path, but not rooms 1-3 for such shit xp.

Searching chest in room 1 is 240k xp/h if it takes 1 tick to do. Chest in room 2 is about 360k xp/h. This is assuming you don't end up losing out on a few urns in the last room. For each tick you lose, i think you have about a 1/8 chance of missing out on an urn in room 8? Also, in room 7 in the video, he missed a tick by skipping the last urn rather than the second to last.

Oh, i'm reading again where I got the "shit" from... Unless someone edited it (owell), I readed wrong. Ok fixing, thanks!

Also, you're suppose to click teleport before the loading screen to leave the pyramid even starts (refer to my old ass pp vid, at very start of the video). This allows you to start teleporting even when you're still loading. That saves like 3 ticks on its own, which completely trumps any other silly tryharding which may or may not even be efficient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhhsH2m7OSE

Off-topic but this made me laugh so hard haha :D

And thanks for the update Sojournitis :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

long ass post dont bother reading

To clarify I asked Gemeos for a loan back in the summer when ranks were 1.4B and before events such as the hiscore nerf, marketing schemes like RaF, and certain player roll-backs (taking Bu11s dg rank, not banning players like Bwizzel or Ionutromania, etc) ruined the drive to grind thousands of hours for a perm 200M stat rank.

That being said, I still slightly have that desire to complete the game (something I explain in this post I made back in August after the Jiblix/Bu11 incidents, RaF, etc: http://forum.tip.it/topic/244419-200m-in-all-skills/page__st__11360__p__5001519#entry5001519) but I play RuneScape at my own pace and judging by the direction this game is going I would never be able to get 200M everything before this game shuts down. As stated in that post, 200M all was more of a dream goal/personal challenge rather than an attempt to get e-famous by spamming that it was my goal on tons of fansites or making rsof threads about it and trying to get as much attention as possible. Im only stating it now because Gemeos mentioned it and it has to be addressed. I have since then shifted my focus towards obtaining the Trimmed Completionist Cape because it is the closest single entity that encompass a definitive set of requirements to complete the game aside from 200M everything. I am also doing some Hunter on the side because it was my first 99 back in 2007 and I legitimately enjoy the skill. If I reach both of these goals and still have the desire to play the game, then I will continue with other goals and keep playing with the mindset of 200M everything because of the simple fact that that mindset gives me a basis for an efficient playstyle and that is how I desire to play the game. So if this game is still up and running in 20 years (L as if) then who knows, but I dont ever expect to get it and wont be relaying this message anywhere else except for this thread, which brings me to my next point

This thread. As I explained in this post (http://forum.tip.it/topic/244419-200m-in-all-skills/page__st__15500__p__5112503#entry5112503) about a month ago, the main inquiry of this thread has already been answered. Langer dropped the ball a couple months ago and I picked it up and started to carry the thread in his place for a while, but now that other people are available and willing to carry it with the updates, I see no point (for me personally) in posting here anymore. In addition, the endless arguments (which have been increasing recently) have become just a pain to read and the mods remove posts and scramble the topic every other day (and I guess I partially am to blame because of my slight outburst earlier today, and I apologize for that) so Ive pretty much lost all interest and I dont think youll see that many posts from me in 2012.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the friends Ive made and people Ive gotten to known over the past 15 months because of this thread. You guys are amazing, I mean hell I never even imagined someone like me having my own active friends chat before I even achieved anything meaningful or unique on this game. Anyways, thats probably enough rambling for now. Happy New Year everyone and good luck with your goals in 2012 :)

A13d.png

long ass post don't bother reading

To clarify I asked Gemeos for a loan back in the summer when ranks were 1.4B and before events such as the hiscore nerf, marketing schemes like RaF, and certain player roll-backs (taking Bu11's dg rank, not banning players like Bwizzel or Ionutromania, etc) ruined the drive to grind thousands of hours for a perm 200M stat rank.

That being said, I still slightly have that desire to "complete the game" (something I explain in this post I made back in August after the Jiblix/Bu11 incidents, RaF, etc: http://forum.tip.it/...19#entry5001519) but I play RuneScape at my own pace and judging by the direction this game is going I would never be able to get 200M everything before this game shuts down. As stated in that post, 200M all was more of a dream goal/personal challenge rather than an attempt to get e-famous by spamming that it was my goal on tons of fansites or making rsof threads about it and trying to get as much attention as possible. I'm only stating it now because Gemeos mentioned it and it has to be addressed. I have since then shifted my focus towards obtaining the Trimmed Completionist Cape because it is the closest single entity that encompass a definitive set of requirements to "complete the game" aside from 200M everything. I am also doing some Hunter on the side because it was my first 99 back in 2007 and I legitimately enjoy the skill. If I reach both of these goals and still have the desire to play the game, then I will continue with other goals and keep playing with the mindset of 200M everything because of the simple fact that that mindset gives me a basis for an efficient playstyle and that is how I desire to play the game. So if this game is still up and running in 20 years (L as if) then who knows, but I don't ever expect to get it and won't be relaying this message anywhere else except for this thread, which brings me to my next point

This thread. As I explained in this post (http://forum.tip.it/...03#entry5112503) about a month ago, the main inquiry of this thread has already been answered. Langer dropped the ball a couple months ago and I picked it up and started to carry the thread in his place for a while, but now that other people are available and willing to carry it with the updates, I see no point (for me personally) in posting here anymore. In addition, the endless arguments (which have been increasing recently) have become just a pain to read and the mods remove posts and scramble the topic every other day (and I guess I partially am to blame because of my slight outburst earlier today, and I apologize for that) so I've pretty much lost all interest and I don't think you'll see that many posts from me in 2012.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the friends I've made and people I've gotten to known over the past 15 months because of this thread. You guys are amazing, I mean hell I never even imagined someone like me having my own active friends chat before I even achieved anything meaningful or unique on this game. Anyways, that's probably enough rambling for now. Happy New Year everyone and good luck with your goals in 2012 :)

Good luck with your goals as well.. I think I speak for all here when I say that you - and your updates - will be missed. They were quite enjoyable to read, so many thanks.

Hope you pop in every once in a while. :thumbup:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

This isn't offtopic because we are supposed to discuss the most efficient methods to top players achieve this goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YYNrcl-1_o

Might need to pause sometimes to read, sorry about that.

Some things I forgot to mention when making this vid:

- Xp rate: 280k if you have Sceptre of Gods and 260k if you don't

- It doesn't matters the spikes you choose in the rooms 2,4,5 and 6.

- You should only open the urns in the rooms 2, 4, 5, 6 (first version) if you are sure you are going to open all urns in the two last rooms because each chest cost 1 tick.

- Each time I bank I take 3 summon potion (4), 12 bunyips and 2 prayer renewal (4)

- Recharge your sceptre with gold so you need less spaces avaible so less banking

Feel free to ask your questions and thanks for watching.

Thanks Foot for correcting this guide.

This isn't offtopic because we are supposed to discuss the most efficient methods to top players achieve this goal.

- You should only open the urns in the rooms 2, 4, 5, 6 (first version) if you are sure you are going to open all urns in the two last rooms because each chest cost 1 tick.

- Each time I bank I take 3 summon potion (4), 12 bunyips and 2 prayer renewal (4)

- Recharge your sceptre with gold so you need less spaces avaible so less banking

ur doen room 6 rong. If you want to only lose one tick opening the chest, after the first door click 1 square southwest of the chest and then search the chest. If you do it right you only lose one tick opening it. It's much better than waiting after door 2 and leaving room 6 1/2 of the time before even getting the chest. When I was pping I gave up even waiting to search room 6 chest only when it was in my direct path. I figured losing 300 xp 1/4 of the time wasn't worth the tick saved. It's a trivial difference that can only be solved if you know the exact rate of failing the room 6 chest and room 8 urns. I still think searching chest in room 2 is for [bleep]s. But it depends on how often you don't have time for every urn, which I'd imagine to be quite often with the 3 new urns (I haven't plundered since this update).

ur doen room 6 rong. If you want to only lose one tick opening the chest, after the first door click 1 square southwest of the chest and then search the chest. If you do it right you only lose one tick opening it. It's much better than waiting after door 2 and leaving room 6 1/2 of the time before even getting the chest. When I was pping I gave up even waiting to search room 6 chest only when it was in my direct path. I figured losing 300 xp 1/4 of the time wasn't worth the tick saved. It's a trivial difference that can only be solved if you know the exact rate of failing the room 6 chest and room 8 urns. I still think searching chest in room 2 is for [bleep]s. But it depends on how often you don't have time for every urn, which I'd imagine to be quite often with the 3 new urns (I haven't plundered since this update).

Lol. Ok, thanks again. I don't know why that in room 6 didn't crossed my mind. About "room 2 is for [bleep]s", when I duo I almost always need to go to exit door (doing the chests and all urns in the two last urns), so yea i still think chest in room 2 is for cool guys. It's 4 new urns btw, not like it matters but owell just saying. Thanks

Just going to delete "secound version" of room 6. Cba to record again but i'll add that to description

Lol. Ok, thanks again. I don't know why that in room 6 didn't crossed my mind. About "room 2 is for [bleep]s", when I duo I almost always need to go to exit door (doing the chests and all urns in the two last urns), so yea i still think chest in room 2 is for cool guys. It's 4 new urns btw, not like it matters but owell just saying. Thanks

Just going to delete "secound version" of room 6. Cba to record again but i'll add that to description

At 3:10 you spell remember wrong. :>

Eb.png

Wouldn't it be more efficient to pay someone 4 people 1M an hour to wait for you... you all join the game at the same time and you go to the last room in the fastest time makine 3:30 seconds games, (skipping room 7) they wait in the room and when you finish they waste time finding the doors for you.... with this you can get ~400k thief exp/hour minimum

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to pay someone 4 people 1M an hour to wait for you... you all join the game at the same time and you go to the last room in the fastest time makine 3:30 seconds games, (skipping room 7) they wait in the room and when you finish they waste time finding the doors for you.... with this you can get ~400k thief exp/hour minimum

Let me see if I understood:

1. Join the 4 people + my self at the same time

2. Everyone together, including myself, go open doors till the last room (skipping room 7)

3. While I'm opening urns in room 7, they find the other doors.

If it's this what you mean, it wouldn't work because I would reset all doors when I join PP. Also, I would get less xp/hr skipping room 7.

2. Everyone together, including myself, go open doors till the last room (skipping room 7)

If it's this what you mean, it wouldn't work because I would reset all doors when I join PP. Also, I would get less xp/hr skipping room 7.

You join at the same time, they open doors for you and wait for you to finish so your games are shorter. They'll get less exp than you.

TwoDimension.png

You join at the same time, they open doors for you and wait for you to finish so your games are shorter. They'll get less exp than you.

That's how people duo, trio, etc. Except the "wait for you to finish" part. People end at the same time most of times, anyway. It doesn't rise to 400k/hr lol, not even close =P It seems like rise about 10k, but it also depends how good your team is. I will make a duo pp vid to clarify you, as soon as I can.

From my own experience I found that solo was the fastest overall as my world was usually always quiet and organising was a pain in the ass. Friends chat did help some what until a room reset, and with people's individual exp rates I preferred to solo. I pluck 400k exp/hour from the air cause it was a lot. No use of summoning or the ghetto bank next door. (glory ammy bank + sceptre to return).

Light clothes and substandard agility level. Altough I'm 99 agility now. Chocolate cakes and manual opening of lobby door (as opposed to tele) meant I was getting around 220k exp/hour 91+

What would be the correct equipment set up?

What would be the corrcet invent set up?

Perfect run is roughly 25k exp so the theoretical max would be 300k exp/hour.

Fully looting rooms 7 + 8, with spare time etc.

Would be awesome if jagex brought in a point system (like slayer points) for additional thieving rewards to work inside and outside the minigame. 0 fail ardy knights would be wickid.

TwoDimension.png

From my own experience I found that solo was the fastest overall as my world was usually always quiet and organising was a pain in the ass. Friends chat did help some what until a room reset, and with people's individual exp rates I preferred to solo. I pluck 400k exp/hour from the air cause it was a lot. No use of summoning or the ghetto bank next door. (glory ammy bank + sceptre to return).

Light clothes and substandard agility level. Altough I'm 99 agility now. Chocolate cakes and manual opening of lobby door (as opposed to tele) meant I was getting around 220k exp/hour 91+

Would be awesome if jagex brought in a point system (like slayer points) for additional thieving rewards to work inside and outside the minigame. 0 fail ardy knights would be wickid.

Light clothing does not matter, unless of course you do pp in the golden mining outfit.

Suomi gets 1m defense xp at crawlers with out logging out O.o That is dedication. On second thought that must be an update glitch in Runetracker because isn't there some 6 hour auto log off system? Based on his XP rates it seems as though right about the time he gets 200m defense he will get 100m RC, this should happen the end of January. He will certainly already have 100m WC and it seems like he will be about 1m off 100m Crafting. So about a week after 200m defense he should get to 30m attack and that will give him the 1m crafting he needs to have only 4 skills under 100m xp. That is pretty damn crazy. And then right around the end of February (two months from now) it looks like he should have 50m attack and that means he will only have 2 skills under 50m.

How goes the charm collection Suomi? Getting a decent ratio of blues? Or are you going to be running just a pile of crimsons? Or is it so bad that you may have to run the dreaded greens?

Suomi gets 1m defense xp at crawlers with out logging out O.o That is dedication. On second thought that must be an update glitch in Runetracker because isn't there some 6 hour auto log off system? Based on his XP rates it seems as though right about the time he gets 200m defense he will get 100m RC, this should happen the end of January. He will certainly already have 100m WC and it seems like he will be about 1m off 100m Crafting. So about a week after 200m defense he should get to 30m attack and that will give him the 1m crafting he needs to have only 4 skills under 100m xp. That is pretty damn crazy. And then right around the end of February (two months from now) it looks like he should have 50m attack and that means he will only have 2 skills under 50m.

How goes the charm collection Suomi? Getting a decent ratio of blues? Or are you going to be running just a pile of crimsons? Or is it so bad that you may have to run the dreaded greens?

:shock: I didn't realize that Suomi had so few skills left under 100m.. most impressive.

I would be surprised if he needs to use greens to get 200m.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Just pitching an idea had here. You know how efficient people save getting 200M's that would block effigy combos, and as such lose the ranks they'd otherwise have? E.g. Jdela with 10M more thieving, etc. Why not have a perk system or something such as getting 200M in one of the effigy combos would give an xp boost to another skill, just enough so that they would be able to continue that other skill, even though it would block an effigy combo? That way people don't lose out on deserved ranks.

That's suprising.

According to my experience, duo helps if your mates are good.

Correct equipment:

-sceptre (2 in case you forget to repair),

-glory to telleport (no need if you are going to use row)

-row (it helps ibis (doesnt help at pp), normal sceptres (you need to make more than 20m gp/hr at the worst case to not use it), and MIGHT help at sceptre of gods)

- Adrdy cloak 3+ (MIGHT help)

- Enchanted Excalibur

Correct inventory set up:

- 3 summon potion (4)

- 12 bunyips

- 2 prayer renwal (4) (you will need prayer if you use my route)

I get around 23.5k xp/game average if soloing.

Just pitching an idea had here. You know how efficient people save getting 200M's that would block effigy combos, and as such lose the ranks they'd otherwise have? E.g. Jdela with 10M more thieving, etc. Why not have a perk system or something such as getting 200M in one of the effigy combos would give an xp boost to another skill, just enough so that they would be able to continue that other skill, even though it would block an effigy combo? That way people don't lose out on deserved ranks.

Some people doesn't care about highscores. The number of that people is even higher now, due to highscores update, but I see what you mean.

:shock: I didn't realize that Suomi had so few skills left under 100m.. most impressive.

I would be surprised if he needs to use greens to get 200m.

Suomi isn't even picking up greens because he won't need to use greens.

I didn't use a sceptre for my first 25M exp :P and I got it without ROW. I'm highly unlucky with drops. I wasn't overally fussed about my exp rates back then but considering getting 50M+ thief exp as well as 50M+ fletch exp... Not 200Ms I cba with that atm :L

TwoDimension.png

Never got 1M Defence XP without logging out, Hiscores just don't update always when I log out. That's how I got my 18M+ Contruction XP in a day, 14,5M+ Crafting XP in a day, 18M+ Herblore XP in a day and 25,5M+ Prayer XP in a day and 2,3M+ Mining XP in a day records too. Never played even close to that much in a day. So yeah trackers are very misleading and don't really mean anything anymore because of Effigies, Soul Wars etc.

Doing fine with Charms, got Charms still 130M Summoning at the moment.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Is it possible to profit from crawlers?

Probably not, at least doing them efficiently; I'm pretty sure the cost of cannonballs outweighs any kind of profit gained. There's also the fact that they really don't drop anything significant besides effigies.

Good luck, Suomi.

Edwin_Hubble.png