200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't see why people care so much about how other people play the game, Also a friends list is your own personal list for people you want to be in contact with, it doesnt matter whether their intentions are bad or good, its their friends list, they can do as they please.

the RS community is awful at times, especially between top ranked players. Some people just need to grow up.

So much love <3

Thank you so much, I wish the best of luck to you too my friend. <3

And Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

I can feel the Christmas spirit already! <333333 Kisses and hugs <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

So much love <3

Merry Christmas to you too! :) Can I skip the kisses though?

As someone mention the topic of burning out, when was the last time this happened to you? I've been doing 10-15 hour days, generally more over the past week, and I'm regretting it! :lol:

(Aimed as a general question, not just to Suomi)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So much love <3

Merry Christmas to you too! :) Can I skip the kisses though?

As someone mention the topic of burning out, when was the last time this happened to you? I've been doing 10-15 hour days, generally more over the past week, and I'm regretting it! :lol:

(Aimed as a general question, not just to Suomi)

I know how you feel. Been pulling off 169 hour weeks recently.

jubblejex.png

I'm simply talking levels of respect here. I don't care if you have 3b Overall Xp, I won't respect you just for that. There are other factors I look into. This differs immensely from the vast majority of RSers, which is why I brought it up. And I'd personally prefer if people respected me for my other achievements, instead of for my total Agility Xp.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I'm simply talking levels of respect here. I don't care if you have 3b Overall Xp, I won't respect you just for that. There are other factors I look into. This differs immensely from the vast majority of RSers, which is why I brought it up. And I'd personally prefer if people respected me for my other achievements, instead of for my total Agility Xp.

I think no one wants to be respected by you, just by looking at your criteria lol.

Makaveli_93, You mentioned my name so many times and I really can't figure out why. You obviously don't know me as well as most of the posters in this thread. You actually think that you know me but thats madness owell

Might be a good time to mention, if anyone care about it, one of the purposes of changing my display name was to prove I am different person than what most people think. Please ignore this if you don't care.

Thanks in advance.

I do efficiency for fun, not to save time. Just to clarify.

+1 here. Otherwise I wouldn't be bothering writting this post, for example. I felt so good when I found a better (best) route than foot/zarfot at PP, for example. Not because of who they are or because of being better than another person, but because of the fun of discovering something and because of the fun that Jebrim mentioned.

813 pages o.O

Ontopic: Gemeos2 #1 200m all predicted 21 dec 2012

No, that isn't even my goal.

I guess you also find it fun to criticize everyone who plays differently than you.

Aren't you doing the same everytime you talk about Green? :P Agreeing with you on this Jebrim argument tho.

E: I mean having fun by criticizing players who play different from you.

Merry Xmas to you all and gl with whatever goals you have.

I don't remove my friends to make room for donators, that might been like 2 years ago maybe but not anymore. I always played private on anyways and answered every pm.

Just quoting it for reference so you know its about this topic and also reminding I turned my private chat off for a month back when I did my Rc (pathetic) record and he didn't delete me, seems there were doubts in earlier pages weather or not he actually cares bout his friends so figured id post that as a reinforcement of the point that he does (:

So much love <3

Happy Holidays * Careful, dont want to offend anybody of the government gets madbro

Not once on this thread have I ever heard anybody here discuss specific strategies involving taking advantage of how the game engine and ticks work. At the most, you only ever use it as a measurement of time.

I dun did it with the Runecrafting While Cannoning, goodfight your memory

I am not just some random Jebrim, we have talked in the past, back in your "so called noob days", you really haven't changed, you just hide your true self behind whoever you act as. It is not hard to know who you are. 99% of the RS community knows of you, but that doesn't mean your e-peen should grow because of it. They know you because of how much of an e-fame [bleep] you were and still are to this day. I would guess some of your friends are only friends with you to say they are friends with the biggest e-fame [bleep] in the game, although A Lv Too Low is a very close 2nd.

Ive known Jebrim for a long time lol and I can tell you he has changed ALOT from when I met him. Everybody changes overtime to say otherwise would be pretty ignorant.

aribiterspar3.png

erm just thought I'd say at least I have never heard of most of you, and others mainly only because of this thread.

Ask a random person who the best player at agility is you will probably get lover romeo as an answer, or ask who the best player is and you will probably be told zezima.

I just asked a couple of random people who jebrim is and no one knew (obviously insignificant sample size but still).

I do really kind of get the impression that people care less about who is top of the highscores boards nowadays.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

no one cares anymore because you can make the money for 200m in a skill in one day, you used to have to work for it. of course for 200m in skills like agility, fishing, RC you just need to put the time in, but no one cares. The only people that will care if you max out xp per hour on a skill is a very very very very small percent of the player base, probably not even 1%.

I just respect everyones goal, whether it was 40 fletching or 200m runecrafting.

Getting gp is mostly alot harder than just grinding/afking skills like agi or fishing. Sure you can gamble for it but there's always the risk. Suomi is a great example of smart money making, he started doing what only beginners do mostly and after he showed that he's capable of going for 5b xp he started getting donations when he didn't even ask for it. For efficient money making you need to think out side of the box which is something most rs players aren't capable of.

Getting gp is mostly alot harder than just grinding/afking skills like agi or fishing. Sure you can gamble for it but there's always the risk. Suomi is a great example of smart money making, he started doing what only beginners do mostly and after he showed that he's capable of going for 5b xp he started getting donations when he didn't even ask for it. For efficient money making you need to think out side of the box which is something most rs players aren't capable of.

Suomi asked a lot for it before free trade.

I just asked a couple of random people who jebrim is and no one knew (obviously insignificant sample size but still).

I do really kind of get the impression that people care less about who is top of the highscores boards nowadays.

I am one of them, I couldn't care less about the top of the highscores but I think it's because I'm not involved in it.

Suomi asked a lot for it before free trade.

"he started doing what only beginners do mostly"

Yes, he started out asking for donations.

"and after he showed that he's capable of going for 5b xp he started getting donations when he didn't even ask for it"

But NOW he barely has any need to ask anymore.

That's exactly what Meetu was saying.