200M in all Skills

Makilio

How can something not be a 'real' 200M? 200M is 200M. Gemeos2's 200M cooking is equal to your 200M agility. You both have a 200M. 200M agility takes longer, but isn't any harder than cooking. Over cooking, I loved agility, because it was easy for me to get max rates, but it was so boring. I'd often lose several thousand cooking xp an hour because I'd be talking to the other people and forget to bank and start cooking again. Basically, agility was easier than cooking, but cooking was faster. So I put more effort into cooking than agility. Does this mean that cooking is harder? Not at all, a skill is a skill, and getting 200M is an accomplishment regardless of which skill it's done in.

Yeah they're both 200Ms but agility is a lot slower and more click intensive. I'm not saying that 200M xp in cooking isn't a big achievement, I certainly don't have a skill with 200M xp, or even 200M xp total for that matter. But I do know that agility is a lot slower and hence it is 'worth' more.

And agility is hardly easier than cooking for 99% of the Runescape population. Talking while cooking is a lot easier than cooking while training agility. Agility is pretty much harder in every single way.

"harder" is not a fact, it differs by person, you can only say it is slower and that the "average" person finds the skill harder. And if someone cooked to 200M with anchovies it could be harder then agility to 200M, this is of cores not normal but it can show you that for one person cooking may be a lot harder then agility.

In the end you are not getting the 200M for fame (at least it should not be your main goal, as you will spend many hours for it), you are getting that 200M for personal achievement and for fun, the fame should be a side effect or the extra push for you to continue. A 200M cooking can mean more then a 200M agility to some people.

So to an average person 200M agility is harder then 200M cooking, but that does not make it a fact that it is harder or not for everyone and certainly not that it is worth more.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

"harder" is not a fact, it differs by person, you can only say it is slower and that the "average" person finds the skill harder. And if someone cooked to 200M with anchovies it could be harder then agility to 200M, this is of cores not normal but it can show you that for one person cooking may be a lot harder then agility.

That wouldn't mean 200m cooking is harder for that person than 200m agility, unless they actually couldn't train it faster for some reason. That 200m cooking with anchovies is harder than 200m agility doesn't mean 200m cooking in general is, even for one person since they have the option of not using anchovies.

I do think the difficulty could be said to vary by person, but not because of their choice of training methods, but rather because of, say, how much they enjoy the skills or the particular training method. But I also think that it's reasonable to say that 200m agility is harder than 200m cooking, when not considering any particular person.

And now I'm wondering -- how long would it take to get 200m cooking just cooking anchovies?

I agree with your posts Jebrim. People who do buyables first just dont have what it takes to do slow 200ms for that long, including myself. I know I can't do a slow 200m for close to a year a piece. Maybe I could if I do a different skill each day though.

On another note, there's a good chance I'll be coming back soon once I get a job irl. My parents dont really want me playing until I get one. I won't be getting good xp though like before, but I'm ok with that. Just playing a little will make me happy :) I miss rs so much. My goal is still 200m all but it will probably take 20+ years like Green :P

*Jumps* yay glad to see you back <3 missed you so much *Jumps*

And now I'm wondering -- how long would it take to get 200m cooking just cooking anchovies?

6666666.666666 anchovies. dun dun dun!

at 1200/h (I'm not up to date with how many you can cook per hour) it'll take you 5555 hours and 33~minutes to cook all that

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

How can something not be a 'real' 200M? 200M is 200M. Gemeos2's 200M cooking is equal to your 200M agility. You both have a 200M. 200M agility takes longer, but isn't any harder than cooking. Over cooking, I loved agility, because it was easy for me to get max rates, but it was so boring. I'd often lose several thousand cooking xp an hour because I'd be talking to the other people and forget to bank and start cooking again. Basically, agility was easier than cooking, but cooking was faster. So I put more effort into cooking than agility. Does this mean that cooking is harder? Not at all, a skill is a skill, and getting 200M is an accomplishment regardless of which skill it's done in.

Yeah they're both 200Ms but agility is a lot slower and more click intensive. I'm not saying that 200M xp in cooking isn't a big achievement, I certainly don't have a skill with 200M xp, or even 200M xp total for that matter. But I do know that agility is a lot slower and hence it is 'worth' more.

And agility is hardly easier than cooking for 99% of the Runescape population. Talking while cooking is a lot easier than cooking while training agility. Agility is pretty much harder in every single way.

In the end you are not getting the 200M for fame (at least it should not be your main goal, as you will spend many hours for it), you are getting that 200M for personal achievement and for fun, the fame should be a side effect or the extra push for you to continue. A 200M cooking can mean more then a 200M agility to some people.

So to an average person 200M agility is harder then 200M cooking, but that does not make it a fact that it is harder or not for everyone and certainly not that it is worth more.

What?

Most people think 200M agility xp is harder than 200M cooking xp. So to most people 200M agility is 'worth' more than 200M cooking xp?

Mightymuddy.png

What?

Most people think 200M agility xp is harder than 200M cooking xp. So to most people 200M agility is 'worth' more than 200M cooking xp?

Yes. 200M agility takes a lot longer, meaning you need to be more dedicated (generally), and also there aren't 150+ people with 200M agility.

Both are great achievements, but because so many people hate agility for various reasons, and also it being 1/8 the xp/h of cooking, it's more impressive, or 'worth' more.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Haha this is what I meant when I said that I rather read 100 weekly updates than pointless arguing. =P

Thanks for the kind words Jebrim <3

I remember when I had 200M Fishing and Agility and nowhere near to Maxed total I was just some noob to most people even though I was closer to 200M all Skills than Gertjaars who was Rank 1 Overall back then. Not trying to show off but it's true that Overall XP is overrated mostly. By noob I didn't mean that nobody knew me but I remember someone was comparing me to Gertjaars and saying "what Suomi only has 200M Agility, Fishing and Fletching? That's nothing...".

Oh well but anyways I have always played for my own enjoyment so it didn't really bother me and of course there been many people who believed in me from the start, thank you so much. <3

But still it isn't set in stone that I will get 200M all skills, anything can happen.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Like the end of the world, or a tragic bicycle accident?

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Yeah, you never know. =P

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Not trying to show off but it's true that Overall XP is overrated mostly.

Looking back on the old topic, in the whole thread (8 pages) there was only 3 people other than Zezima or N0valyfe mentioned, and that was just because they had some of the highest overall xp at the time. The rest said it was impossible to get 200M all skills :lol:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Hehe yeah, I just read it again.

Found this screenshot:

thehate.jpg

Miss the old look of the Hiscores and F2P players :(

Glad to see someone was representing Finland back then too =P (thehate)

Hehe yeah, I just read it again.

Found this screenshot:

thehate.jpg

Miss the old look of the Hiscores and F2P players :(

Glad to see someone was representing Finland back then too =P (thehate)

I saw thehate back about 2 months ago when I was dging. And as you said overall exp is overrated :P Play for the enjoyment. Nice to have a little competition here and there. If I have time saturday still I will try to do the update I wanna do. Some stuff irl is coming up tomorrow and saturday so who knows. Have a Merry X-mas otherwise though everyone.

Yeah thehate still plays, I remember meeting him in Clan Chat called Tipitchat when Clan Chats were just released, been friends with him since. I remember Zezima and Yogosun visited that Clan Chat sometimes too. Lots of Tipiters used it but they closed it for some reason. I remember he used to be active here on the forums too.

I know Zezima and Yogosun still plays too, I wonder who else out of that top 10 still play. Uloveme got banned if I remember right.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays to everyone from me too.

I heard they named a country after me.

But still it isn't set in stone that I will get 200M all skills, anything can happen.

inb4alienabduction

inb4 Roger Al tbh

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

No worries about that, I got Bodyguards surrounding my house and roof too making sure nobody is going to waste my XP.

Yeah thehate still plays, I remember meeting him in Clan Chat called Tipitchat when Clan Chats were just released, been friends with him since. I remember Zezima and Yogosun visited that Clan Chat sometimes too. Lots of Tipiters used it but they closed it for some reason. I remember he used to be active here on the forums too.

I know Zezima and Yogosun still plays too, I wonder who else out of that top 10 still play. Uloveme got banned if I remember right.

I think this was a bit later, but there is one top contender from back then not in that list (Lilyuffie88) and she is still playing.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

This made me lol

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I think it's better to not get obsessed about 'achievements' because in the end when you quit or RS dies as a game it will mean nothing and no one will care. I never made a big deal of any of my achievements and I could quit now and not even care about getting comp cape or the 2-3 200m skills I'll have. I barely played the last 2 weeks, tried out Skyrim for a change but it's not really a long term game you can stick with. Just remember that RS isn't what it used to be and probably never will be, average people online are 50-80k whereas LoL has 500k at any given time and it's a new game. I wouldn't preach about your agility xp that much, you'll see why in 5 years or so.

Makaveli_93.png

I believe it was closed due to rules about advertising (back before platinum fansites). While a lot of people then moved to lightning's fc, it wasn't official as not all tif members were mods and what went on the chat couldn't be moderated to the same rules as tif.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png