Fight Arena Guide - 702 + Safe Spot (2005) (AOW discussion)

Impaler99

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think saradomin brew (new update) will really help.

Think about, you used to haveroughly 90 hp to survive the boss falling, now 75ish will do. Obviously with 75hitpoints your most likely not gonna have enough range to kill him but also, for the 90 hpers who do suvive it, it will give them a few turns to run and eat?

Can anyone confirm this to make sure i am thinking sanely. And if its true you might want to put it in the guide. :P

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Hey, I'm 91 combat with 77 atk, 70 str, 74 def, 76 hp, 70 range, 68 mage, and 52 prayer. Could anyone recommend what I should wear there any particular tactics or whatever I should use? I have full veracs and 700k cash right now. Should I get torag and a whip and a bunch of rune arrows? Thanks!

To kill the boss, you need to start with him with all of your food and enough pray pots to tackle him.

Torag won't help. If you're gonna do it without Guthan, ranging with a prayer outfit is maybe possible. I don't think you'll have enough pray pots to keep from getting damage.

To kill the boss, Guthan is required. :(

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Did jagex just make the boss alot harder or something? IN the rants section of the official forums, everyone is raising hell about something to do with the first attack being visible. Jagex screws up barrows now this, whats next :roll:

First attack being what?? As far as I'm concerned they can mess this up all they want, because its kicking my wagon status quo. :lol:

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Well I have question that I don't know if has been answered but I haven't seen anything on it. Can you use cannon in there and if you can would it be helpful? Ive never used one before but Ive gotten the impression it is pretty strong and it seems like it might be useful in there.

All skills 80+

Did jagex just make the boss alot harder or something? IN the rants section of the official forums, everyone is raising hell about something to do with the first attack being visible. Jagex screws up barrows now this, whats next :roll:

First attack being what?? As far as I'm concerned they can mess this up all they want, because its kicking my wagon status quo. :lol:

Seriously, I wear my cape around all the time. I've seen maybe 3 other people with it on. 3/4 Of the people I see (random people) follow me asking what it is. Sorta annoying, but I find it amusing.

Leesters, how many people you think have the Fire Cape? I used to think around 500, but it seems like tons and tons of people don't even know what the hell it is. I'm guessing around 200 people have it.

Hey, I'm 91 combat with 77 atk, 70 str, 74 def, 76 hp, 70 range, 68 mage, and 52 prayer. Could anyone recommend what I should wear there any particular tactics or whatever I should use? I have full veracs and 700k cash right now. Should I get torag and a whip and a bunch of rune arrows? Thanks!

u should get prayer robes, and zamorack attack book plus zammy symbol plus anything else u have to help u with prayer because it'll be hard to kill boss without prayer

Leesters, how many people you think have the Fire Cape? I used to think around 500, but it seems like tons and tons of people don't even know what the hell it is. I'm guessing around 200 people have it.

Uh... I'm not one of them. lol.

I have no idea... Neither one of us do... lol... But lets play. :D

I'm thinking just about any 120ish COULD do it.

I'm thinking about half of those TRIED it.

I'm think about half of those DID it.

So, 25% of the number of active players over level 120? lol. Who knows.

Its more than 200, though, I'll bet you my Guthans.

wave:Staking with Jesus Crackers!

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Seriously, I wear my cape around all the time. I've seen maybe 3 other people with it on. 3/4 Of the people I see (random people) follow me asking what it is. Sorta annoying, but I find it amusing.

Seriously? I can't stand wearing my cape.. It's so horribly ugly I don't even like to have it in my inventory. About half the comments I get about the cape are questions about what it is and the other half are comments about how ugly it is -_-..

=\ I really wish they'd change it..

Btw, I'm proud I beat it without having to use a safe spot:

dead702.png

(lol, I really never noticed how scary it looks right there :P even when it's dying lol) Oh, and yeah.. that's right, you don't need to kill the level 108 healers to beat the 702 ^^,

Ah dam that lvl 702 got me when I was doing so well. I had like 7 prayer pots left I should have brought more sharks :(

Anyways here is some info on the boss that will help others, anybody can use it in any guides if they want.

Video so you can watch the movements:

http://media.putfile.com/702Stances

^^Click to watch on Putfile^^

Magic Stance

magic8aj.png

Ranged Stance

ranged3da.png

P.S. Yes I got that far with no armour 11 defence, I will probably complete it tomorrow or sunday.

reel big fish owns 8)

thanks that guide helped me get to the boss for my first time :oops:

0o rpker o0. My rune pure

70/70 attack. 80/85 strengh 45/45 defence.

black gloves/ dark gloves. no cape/firecape.

pked a santa hat on 25/10/06

Safe spot: From what i hear, no one has been able to use the safe spot. Don't know if its gone or not, but there are different spawns, and that would make safe spots different.

Its just too hard to try and find one. Ppl die running around trying to find a safe spot instead of just doing it the real way.

Other armor than Guthans: No. (If you can get thru the waves of 90's, 180's and 30+ 360's without using any food without guthans, you're my hero.)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

If someone could tell me if this is a good inventory for it or not, that'd be great (if not, tell what to add and what to remove):

Black Karils Xbow, D'hide body + chaps, Saradomin brew (I'm under 90hp), 2 ranged pots(4), 1 super defense pot(4), holy wrench(+2 more prayer every pray dose), 11 pray pots(4), 9 sharks and 2 baskets full of strawberries.

Obviously I'd be wearing full guthan, legends cape, drag ammy ect, and 2k bolt racks..

Just one more question about the 702..Say I manage to get up to when the healers arrive and start ranging them so they're in a line...Do I have auto-retaliate off or on? Because when swapping prayers if I had it in I'd automatically go for the healers wouldn't I? Or would I keep ranging the 702? Thanks in advance :)

I think saradomin brew (new update) will really help.

Think about, you used to haveroughly 90 hp to survive the boss falling, now 75ish will do. Obviously with 75hitpoints your most likely not gonna have enough range to kill him but also, for the 90 hpers who do suvive it, it will give them a few turns to run and eat?

Can anyone confirm this to make sure i am thinking sanely. And if its true you might want to put it in the guide. :P

I have almost beated it and I am lvl 95 lol...