Fight Arena Guide - 702 + Safe Spot (2005) (AOW discussion)

Impaler99

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do the 360's use range now? cause i had protect from mage on and it hit me twice and i was dead :?

They melee if you get too close.

Also, I tried this yesterday, got up to the 702, didn't last 15 seconds.

Today I got up to it, got halfway through, healers came.. and I messed up there.. making progress with my 78 ranged I guess :( I'm gonna try again next weekend.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

i was on the whole other side, it wasnt melee, i was either mage or range, but i had on protect from mage so i dunno then

You may have been killed by one of the 90s which Range. That's the only explanation I can come up with since I'm fairly sure they have not changed anything.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Punk is probably correct.

Oh and punk, you were right about me being able to do this, I think. I got two ranged levels now 78...

I got up to the boss, got his healers out, but the healers messed me up. I'm going to try this again next weekend and maybe I'll be able to do it then ;)

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

Whew, I just came out from the fight caves for the first time ever, and I'm completly shaky - and will definitly go in again! I came to the part with 360 and 90, screwed up with my prayers and died to the 306's mage attack.

Thanks for a good guide :D

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I've tried this many times with no success. I'm going to try again today when I get home from school because I was so close last night it really feels a shame to let it go.

1st Didn't even get up to the 702.. Was three rounds away from it.

2nd Got up to the 702, messed up prayers right away. Didn't last 15 seconds.

3rd Got up to the 702, it hit an 84 on me. I tried to use sara brew to heal but I couldn't change prayer cause my guy was drinking.

4th Got up to the 702, got up to the healers, messed up prayers for some odd reason.

5th Got up to the 702, got the healers all attacking me when I was at full hp. I had four of them attacking me at once so they started hitting hard on me. I got scared, tried to heal, the 702 was at very low hp, I'm talking around 5 hp low. Needless to say, I died.

Next time, I will be wearing full guthan while ranging the 702. I don't want to panic and get scared by the 108? healers hitting me hard once again. I also have to get it so that only one or two healers are attacking me, not all four.

If I take these necessary precautions I beleive that I wil have the fire cape at 100 CB and 79 range :)

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

I've tried this many times with no success. I'm going to try again today when I get home from school because I was so close last night it really feels a shame to let it go.

3rd Got up to the 702, it hit an 84 on me. I tried to use sara brew to heal but I couldn't change prayer cause my guy was drinking.

4th Got up to the 702, got up to the healers, messed up prayers for some odd reason.

5th Got up to the 702, got the healers all attacking me when I was at full hp. I had four of them attacking me at once so they started hitting hard on me. I got scared, tried to heal, the 702 was at very low hp, I'm talking around 5 hp low. Needless to say, I died.

Next time, I will be wearing full guthan while ranging the 702. I don't want to panic and get scared by the 108? healers hitting me hard once again. I also have to get it so that only one or two healers are attacking me, not all four.

If I take these necessary precautions I beleive that I wil have the fire cape at 100 CB and 79 range :)

and you finally got it today good job :D

and you finally got it today good job :D

:)

fire11gk.th.jpg

fire23zp.th.jpg

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

lets say ive defeted the boss and got that "badass cape", is there any reason to do it again?

16k Tokkul tickets if you want them.

that could come upto quite a bit of coal/gems from the store for only 2 hours work.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Just tried it, ran out of prayer pots...are sharks really neccesary?

Not with guthans, I believe. Sara pots are helpful, I am told. Then again, u need restore pots. By the way, thanks for buying that guthans set from me. Remember me? :oops: Look at my sig and you will see how cool I am :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

SoulAttacker, I realize you ranged the 702 while wearing your guthan armor. Did you still hit well on the 702? Did the healers hit much on you while wearing it?

I'd appreciate it if you could answer these questions,

Thanks in return.

Bjbsk8er2 : Playing since 2001.

: 126 Combat Since June 2006 :

RedSox.png

SoulAttacker, I realize you ranged the 702 while wearing your guthan armor. Did you still hit well on the 702? Did the healers hit much on you while wearing it?

I'd appreciate it if you could answer these questions,

Thanks in return.

I didn't hit that well on the 702, but I was relying on my ability to switch prayers accurately during the fight.

I had the healers lined up behind each other, so only one was actually attacking me. I came close to dieing about twice because the healers was hitting pretty hard, but it he wasn't hitting as often. Just make sure you have a shark or sara pot or whatever you're taking with you when you're up to the healers and you're not killing them.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

• 2 weeks later...

Omfg I'm so pissed off right now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

I tried it, got to the 360s my prayer messed up somehow I died, so I went back and I got to the boss, did really well surprisingly, I wasn't "too" shaky I got the hang of the stances and prayers right away. Then the healers came, I shot them all and then I have no idea what happened, out of nowhere I'm half barred, I rush to my inventory click sharks like a madman and then I see the red bar and the floor kiss.

I don't know how I'm even typing this right now as I could of punched a hole right through my monitor. I'm going to bed now it's 4 AM, wasted 2 horus on this crap. I just hope I don't dream about mutilating andrew gower :evil:, oh wait, I do :twisted:

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

omg I'm so pissed off right now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

I tried it, got to the 360s my prayer messed up somehow I died, so I went back and I got to the boss, did really well surprisingly, I wasn't "too" shaky I got the hang of the stances and prayers right away. Then the healers came, I shot them all and then I have no idea what happened, out of nowhere I'm half barred, I rush to my inventory click sharks like a madman and then I see the red bar and the floor kiss.

I don't know how I'm even typing this right now as I could of punched a hole right through my monitor. I'm going to bed now it's 4 AM, wasted 2 horus on this crap. I just hope I don't dream about mutilating andrew gower :evil:, oh wait, I do :twisted:

When you were ranging the healers, you probably forgot to keep concentrating on his legs, and switching prayer. :(

Checkraiseu.png

What the person above me said, and, you can't just click on a million sharks while you're being attacked. Check the 702's attack style, change prayer, eat one shark. Your character can not switch prayers if he is eating.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

What the person above me said, and, you can't just click on a million sharks while you're being attacked. Check the 702's attack style, change prayer, eat one shark. Your character can not switch prayers if he is eating.

I was still looking at his attack style ( I think). Anyway I'm gonna try again tonight because not only do I risk bad lag if I play now, there's no way I can get two uninterrupted hours.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

I'm level 74, and i can get to the first 360 and then get owned so hard...

Im only 50 range, 65 attack, 63 strength, 62 hp.. 43 prayer.. 64 mage.. its real easy to get to 360.. but then i get owned..

I know im low lvl. and i probably never get to the 702, but i use tzhaar to train my stats.

I go there with 15 pray pots and 13 sharks.. (full rune d long ,glory,obbycape, rune boots)

I managed to get to the 360.. but without food, or prayer , or pray pots left.. with like 12 hp..

I mostly almost kill the 180s and dy...

I'm looking for other safe spots in tzhaar now, since the old one doesnt work nemore, i now look for another 1.

record.jpeg