Fight Arena Guide - 702 + Safe Spot (2005) (AOW discussion)

Impaler99

I'm lvl 97 atm. Do you guys think I'd be able to do it?

77 Att

77 Str

77 Def

83 Hp

57 Pray

83 Range

I'll get two fire capes. One for wearing and one for bank spot... and in case I die with it on. I might try soon.. maybe after I get rich from barrows and can afford to buy guthans.. and get 80 att str and def and maybe some prayer too..

AWESOME guide.

You can only have one at a time...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77 Att

77 Str

77 Def

83 Hp

57 Pray

83 Range

I'll get two fire capes. One for wearing and one for bank spot... and in case I die with it on. I might try soon.. maybe after I get rich from barrows and can afford to buy guthans.. and get 80 att str and def and maybe some prayer too..

AWESOME guide.

Right, once you have a fire cape you cannot get another. You do, however, recieve double the tokkul rewards. :)

single_skill1165709744.png

Well i went into the pit thing not even trying cos i new i couldnt do it without guthans (which i can afford cant be botherd to buy it) so i went in there. I got to the 360s and died 3 hits.

I had my full melee armour(not barrows) dragon skirt abyss whip rune plate etc, invent : d hally, ring of life, 7000 something gp, and the rest lobsters.

I honestly think i did well, any of u agree?

If i got guthans, some sharks, super sets (sara brew and zammy brew if possible) prayer pots. Full crystal bow, and my combat stuff. Whip ect.

Current stats:Attack- 88(89 in couple of hours)

:Strength - 84(85 after a couple of hours after i get attack)

:Defence - 81

:Hitpoints - 86

:Prayer - 64

:Range - 76

:Mage - 81

:) I found another safe spot which isnt the boot one, its near the south-western part of the place last time i checked, I stand next to the skeleton and it renders the 45s 90s 180s meleeless against me, if they spawn next to you they will still get stuck in the same position. Only the Orange sludge things and the prayer drainers wont get stuck. ill try to get a pic of it if u want me to. :P :o :( :D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol:

77 Att

77 Str

77 Def

83 Hp

57 Pray

83 Range

AWESOME guide.

Right, once you have a fire cape you cannot get another. You do, however, recieve double the tokkul rewards. :)

Ok, thank you Lord Soultar and Who Le Ow for telling me that as I probably would have wasted more time getting a second fire cape =)

Well, I have full guthans now and I'm planning to go for the fire cape next weekend. Until then.. study the guide, get supplies, and barrow!

king_bawoul.png

Well i went into the pit thing not even trying cos i new i couldnt do it without guthans (which i can afford cant be botherd to buy it) so i went in there. I got to the 360s and died 3 hits.

I had my full melee armour(not barrows) dragon skirt abyss whip rune plate etc, invent : d hally, ring of life, 7000 something gp, and the rest lobsters.

If i got guthans, some sharks, super sets (sara brew and zammy brew if possible) prayer pots. Full crystal bow, and my combat stuff. Whip ect.

:) I found another safe spot which isnt the boot one, its near the south-western part of the place last time i checked, I stand next to the skeleton and it renders the 45s 90s 180s meleeless against me, if they spawn next to you they will still get stuck in the same position. Only the Orange sludge things and the prayer drainers wont get stuck. ill try to get a pic of it if u want me to. :P :o :( :D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol:

You dont need Guthans to do it lol :roll:

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

GRRRR...

it is my 3rd time in the last 3 days I can't find the safe spot for the lvl 702 ...

anyone care to explain again how to get to the safe spot :S

Last time it look fine for a cuple for long seconds until sudenlly I see 34 46 dead...

in the safe spot I still need to get hit by mage ? or don't get attack at all ?

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

GRRRR...

it is my 3rd time in the last 3 days I can't find the safe spot for the lvl 702 ...

Last time it look fine for a cuple for long seconds until sudenlly I see 34 46 dead...

There is no safe spot for 702 :?

GRRRR...

There is no safe spot for 702 :?

hmmm... hmmm... isn't the guide say there is ? hmmm...

any other tips to kill the annoying lvl 702 ?

btw my stats are atk 90 str 89 def 90 range 90 prayer 76. using guthan untill getting to lvl 300 and then magic prayer, crystal bow and black hide body and legs. then I get to the lvl 702 and die lol. when I get to it I have like 10-12 dose of super restores, 7/10 crystal bow and about 6-8 sharks.

please tip me :wink:

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

You dont need Guthans to do it lol :roll:

well, it really helps alot to not die because ur out of food, (what i did against a 'sludge') (i was at the 360's already)

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

gah!!

I tried twice today.. didn't even get to Jad both times..

First time I was really close to Jad but there was the random respawning 360 so I got killed by that.. and second time, I logged out and when I logged back in, I saw myself dying..

Ah well, I'll take a small break for slayer and go back tomorrow..

EDIT: Am i supposed to range the 180s?

king_bawoul.png

Am i supposed to range the 180s?

I use guthan on the lvl 180s.

When you have the lvl 360 try to get the lvl 180 behind him so he won't hit u while u range the lvl 360. then switch to guthan and kill the lvl 180.

and if you see you have low hp use melee protection and guthan on him so you get hp back with no risk.

I still looking for tips to kill the lvl 702 after 3 trys to find out where is the safe spot that doesn't exsict. grrr. Please more information on the lvl 702 and tips.

Oh, ok thank you..

But I think I prefer range using a safespot..I can kill the lvl 180s in a couple of seconds without having to worry about my health and wasting food.

I also had a question about the invent I should take..

I am thinking of taking (just off the top of my head):

Xbow, black d hide chaps and body, 4 sara brews, 2 range pots, 15 prayer pots, and 4 super restores..

I don't know whether this would be very effective though, any suggestions and comments?

king_bawoul.png

• 2 months later...

Ur inventory pic dose not work.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

There is no safe spot now. Best thing is to lure the orange 360 to the sw corner where jad spawns and fight him within bow range. You have to see him right off so you know what attack hes using or your dead. I believe I got this from another site that also has a guide.

limdog.png