28th August 2009 - Andrew�s Live Q&A Rescheduled

Saradomin_Mage

Andrews Live Q&A session will be held earlier than previously scheduled, starting at 4pm (BST/official forum time) on Thursday 3rd September.

Further details of the live session will be announced on the day, and the questions he has already answered will be published before the live session begins, so that everyone has a chance to read them first.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Well, if I know anything about these type of things, I'll know that barely anyone will get their questions answered.

Unless of course, whether it's "R lawyers evil?!" and "whut pizza u got atm?"

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Yes... Yes, that's what he said.

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

:D

Well, if I know anything about these type of things, I'll know that barely anyone will get their questions answered.

LOL Agreed ::'

Jagex: Sorry, we can't divulge whether or not the pizza has pepperonis. You'll just have to wait and find. out. ::'

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Seeing as I won't probably be home on that day , could you ask him this: When will rangers/magers get a "black mask" of their own?

Thanks.I'm waiting for the answer.

Jagex: Cool idea! I like this idea very much. I will pass the idea along to the original team who designed it and see what they think about giving a black mask to rangers and mages. I see no reason why this will not be added to the game.

..Ofcourse you may have a very long wait..

Oh cool. I've been waiting for the live Q.

I call it live Q because they never give us any real A. -.-

Lol'ed.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Lol'ed.

If you think the runescape one's are bad, wait till you see the mechscape one...

Q: Will Mechscape be released in 2009?

A: Yes, we (the mechscape team) had a lovely time going sky-diving, and next week we are going to paintball! Thanks for asking!

disturbeda.png

Lol'ed.

If you think the runescape one's are bad, wait till you see the mechscape one...

Q: Will Mechscape be released in 2009?

A: Yes, we (the mechscape team) had a lovely time going sky-diving, and next week we are going to paintball! Thanks for asking!

Lol didn't the runescape team say something about having a picnic.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

The original Jagex outing was a paintball game. They took a pic. Andrew had on a mask so we couldn't see that pasty white, English hotness. <3:

But honestly, if they can't tell us what year the game is coming out, that's pretty pathetic isn't it?

They answered loads of questions. Of course they cant give away everything by answering it all fully. Confirmation of RS movie in consideration anyone? RS to console? How dare you say we didnt learn anything new? Sure, the percentage of questions answered fully weren't that high, but the answers we got were huge.

And the 2-3 posts above disgust me, why on earth can't the Jagex team go on a picnic or play paintball if they want to? That's just disgusting egoism on your part. It's not like they do it every day.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

The original Jagex outing was a paintball game. They took a pic. Andrew had on a mask so we couldn't see that pasty white, English hotness. <3:

But honestly, if they can't tell us what year the game is coming out, that's pretty pathetic isn't it?

Nice impression of me :ohnoes:

I do think it's a bit dismaying that they can't say if it'll be 09 for Mechscape or not. Tbh I was expecting it a month ago. But I suppose there is only 3 months or so left until 2010, finishing it up might even drag on that long. I hope not though :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I do think it's a bit dismaying that they can't say if it'll be 09 for Mechscape or not. Tbh I was expecting it a month ago. But I suppose there is only 3 months or so left until 2010, finishing it up might even drag on that long. I hope not though :wall:

rach.jpg

No, that's my impression of you.

*img*

No, that's my impression of you.

:lol: Untrue, I'm 17, UK age of consent is 16. :P

I'm not sure how I feel about a Runescape movie really - It'll probably be rubbish if there was one.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].