What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?

Sir_Gladius

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story is all the way back in runescape classic lol

As i was watching my brother play, i was about to go onto my account. He quit, so i went on. As i went through the tutorial island, i finished it and tryed to find the spot where my brother logged out. He logged out at the lumbridge graveyard, but i didn't find it. That's all i remember from the first day i palyed :P

The first time I ever played runescape after I got off of tutorial island I left lumbridge and clicked to follow some random person. I hadn't learned the importance of logging off properly so I just closed my browser. When I logged back on I was in the center of varrock and it took me a month of wandering to find lumbridge again.

wildernes.myfreeforum.org hizzah!

hehehe i still remeber it very well...

i started off by killing men and women inside the lumby castle... and always picking up 1 bronze arrow and 1 mind rune... lololol

as i got to 20 atack i realized i did not raised def when i "bloked" the atacks ! #-o hahaha but at least i had 200+ bronze arrows and minds :XD: :XD:

i was a really big noob ! :XD:

luckly i have a few knowledges nowadays \' \'

i spent over 4 days at the noobie island because i didnt know wat prospect was and it took me like 2 days to figure it out

then i arrived at lumbridge, i grabbed some noobie stuff and went to kill goblins/mens/chickens, and then i didnt know wat to do with those bones they drop, so i sold them to the general store until i realised they were 0 gp each so i was mad and went to kill goblins for the rest of my life (only about a week =)) until my attack was around 20 then my real life friend told me i should upgrade strength and defence but i didnt know how to then he told me to switch attack styles, and later on i learned to do other stuff... i've never had over 20k on my old character and even 1 coin was precious to me, and when i could've teled to save tons of time i walked!! wow that is pathedic #-o xD... good old times... good old times.... #-o :-w ::' :lol:

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

I appeared in lumbridge in rsc.

Wandered down the road toward the farms and wheat fields and thought -

what an odd game.

found my way to Varrock and saw mass people merchanting

saying things like

PRESS 555 TO BUY RED BEAD!!!!

SELLING 100 NATURE RUNES PRESS 777 TO BUY 100GP EA!!

I remember someone was in a clan and i asked about joining and they said I had to be level 15 to join to get back to them later haha!

that same person logged in 4 years later and i was 112 combat and they were still only level 21 combat. dey had become da noob then. lol

I went around lumbridge, asking for stuff and raising my skills untill i found out about my friend logging in. Then i killed cows and tanned them which wasnt worth it, cause i had to pay all that money. Then i did the quest and now i am crfting better than ever

:evil: :twisted:

learn about my clan in the clan section of the forums.[/code]

bROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION-contact reidaltwarno in rs2 for details

lmao...my first day oh gosh. horrid lool i remmeber when i got my first random event. it was the pirate ech he was talking to me and i was typing to him trying to converse with him. but i realised he wasnt talking back. so wat i did was stand there asking people why he wouldnt speak to me then he starts attacking me and i start asking people to kill him for me and they were all laughin callin me a noob =/ i didnt know any better. few weeks later i got smarter (so i thought) and i got my first set of black armor and a adament scimitar i was happy wityh my achievment then a player told me he found a huge thing of gold in this dark forest. so i followed him into the wild i had no clue about the wild at this time he got me pretty far i think about lvl 36 wild or so cuz it was a long run as he was attacking me funny thing is i got away. he continued to private messege me calling me a noob and wat not. i spent a long time tryign to figure out how to block him. reported him on several occasions of lots of name calling. and that account became a mod in about 3 weeks i was a mod at lvl 35 lool :thumbsup:

dragonmpraycape,virna.gif

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52

• 3 weeks later...

lol 1st day of rune scape... about 2 years ago maybe... i had no idea what to do, i didnt know that there was more cities then just lumby and i didnt leave the toutorial because i thout that it was the whole game... :oops: :oops: untill my brother... (currently lvl 70 crafting) made me go get him cow hides for 100gps each.. i thouht it was easy and a lot of money~! i got like 30k in a week! i was amazed.. then on my very 1st day, i was walking in the drainor woods...thingy whatever thats called,. :?: u know that thingly place with the golblins.. well i was walking through there and some1 traded me..he was amazingly high lvled! like wow...!! a lvl 56!! and he was quiting... on my 1st day.. he gave me 137k i was sooo happy, :!: i was richer than my bro who had been playing for years... thats an unusuall 1st day, but i guess i got really lucky.. anyways. after getting all of that cash... witch i totally thout 137k was a TON~!!! i bought full addy... because it was my favorite color.... i didnt know it made a difference.. anyway, i was stuck with full addy in my bank... and i thought since i had 137k now i would go earn some more money... because its about the only thing that has a commonsense purpose.. so i went and took a bronze dagger out of my bank and went to go kill cows.. (just to let u know, i gave up on that a long time ago...... :roll: . now i kill people, lol jk ) =) Haha... how did i ever get to lvl 100?

-Smiley =) <3 :)

lvl 103 =)

I killed cows and chickens

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Made my way towards Fally, killing a few cows and getting locked in Draynor Manor...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I remember when I first started, I thought one of my RL friends who played rs could read anything I said in public chat, even if he wasn't in the same city as me, so I went around saying "Hey Bustaz can you give me some cash?" :oops:

Rofl i did the same and wondered why more people didn't talk on the game :-w

My friend told me to get 60 woodcutting like ASAP because it was GREAT money apparently. So i started cutting willows in Lumbridge behind the houses and selling them to the general store <3: Then i went to draynor to cut but got attacked by the wizards so i came back to lumbridge lol.

I started training combat at about 44 woodcutting, got combat to around 44 then woodcutting to about 62. Then i got to 60 Combat while training woodcutting inbetween and got to 79 Woodcutting.

Stopped that account and started on this one, that account is still 60 Combat with 79 Woodcutting :P

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

When i arrived in Lumbridge, my real life friend said: Hey, so you found it! In pm.. I looked at it for 5 minutes From *****: ... hmm

So i typed To *****: Yea i found it, great game but nobody will give me stuff

Yes, i typed that in public chat. They all laughed at me <.<

The next day on school he teached me some stuff also training combat. I killed goblins and goblins till i died. I thought that you never died, like on tutorial island, you can keep killing rats they wont kill you. So i didn't eat at 1 hp and i died, i lost my 15 minds and 25 airs and all the other runes you get and i logged out. My friend asked me how i was doing the next day and i told him i quitted.

He said one thing: 'Goblins owned ya? Me to.. They are evil, stay away from them' And i have always been afraid of them.

So that where my first 4 days at runescape =O

The first day is the beginning, everybody laughed at me. :-w

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8