What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?

Sir_Gladius

I remember my firstday good :D I started in lumby and wanted to mine copper or sumthin. So i started the journey and got killed by a farmer :oops: Then I found a mine to mine copper, but I lost my bronze pickaxe. So i made another account to get a " :oops: bronze pickaxe :oops: " haha :) that was fun

Shendrik.png

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started out with a character called tunafish3582, I finished tutorial Island in 5,6 hours.. :lol:

I got into Lumby, I was amazed at all the people talking

I kept on begging someone to bring me to a bank..but I could not find one

whneever i got killed i would start a new account to get my items back that i got fro tutorial island..i did this about 5 times when i realized that I could have bought it all for 10gp

The first day, I met Rubbermaid. My first friend. He didn't really show me around, but he added me (and I him) and he'd help with any questions. He also gave me full bronze and an iron long + square.

I trained at the cows for about 3 strength levels and 1 attack and defense levels. But the whole time I did this, come guy was buying the hides (at the time I didn't know why, but now I know it was for crafting) 15 gp each. And by the end of my first day I had uped a combat level, and made about 500 gp.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

my nephew made me play rs... so when i finished toturial island whole by myself !!! (yay) my nephew told me there was a halloween drop (haloween 2004, no drop at all, but that didnt matter) so i had to walk anywhere and when i saw a red spot on the map i had to run to it and c what is was, if it had been a pumpkin my nephew would buy it for 5k (yay, lot of money for me those days) i first checked out the lumby castle, killed a few giants spiders... and got lost in lumby swamps.

then i went to falador for some reason, and start searching boxes and crates, coz they seemed to gtive me leather boots and gloves and 3 gp!!! :D after few minutes, i start talking to the gardener tehre, and with my own found money i bought a woad leaf!!

well.. thats about it...kinda fun to think bout the good old days lol

oh i started at haloween so this week is my 1 year anniversary :D :D

I got shown around by a random nice person, and he gave me Full iron, he mined it in the scorpion pits above al kharid, i thought he was so brave going near those scorpions!

I also remember thinking that one road went on forever (Lumbridge to Varrock) and i couldn't even read the newcomers map because i didnt know i could manipulate the map to make it point north etc.

Also me and my friend went into the wild and tryed to kill a greater demon and both died. :oops:

I wish it was as exciting as it was back then.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

WOW. 30 seconds after I got into the real runescape world for the first time I got owned by a man. It was close though. And im just like "What the hell! [bleep]!" I lost almost all my newbie stuff and almost had to start from scratch :(

Good times :D

Let's see my first day of runescape,

Well I didn't figure out you could cange the camera angle with the arrow buttons yet, I went into a building and got stuck on the second floor of a house in dranor village because from the angle where I was I couldn't click the stairs to get back down, I remianed on that floor for 1 week. :D

I can remember my first day like yesterday,I started out in lumbridge i walked around the castle 20 times before i relised were the gate was then decided it whould be best to head north after i asked what that little thing in the corner was i passed the bridge and ended of wer the mage circle is before vallock and got attacked i ran east and skipped the town and headed north so by this point i thought the only place was the castle and the rest was forest and paths i ended up in the wild big mistake I made it all the way to levil 52 wild before i found out you can get attacked by people it was a warrior who struck me and i ran for my life but he killed me and sayed by noob go back were you came from and thats lumbridge.

If you think it's spelt Vallok, I think you really joined yesterday :lol:

Also, you only could have gone to level 52 wild if you have gotten membership soon after leaving tutorial island :roll:

lol

If you think it's spelt Vallok, I think you really joined yesterday

Also, you only could have gone to level 52 wild if you have gotten membership soon after leaving tutorial island

I got membership WHILE I was on tutorial island, it was very lonely on a member's tutorial island. I had an account before that had membership but it was horrible so I started from scratch.

okay, my first day.... :?: :?: I was stuck on tutoil island for like days as i didn't know how to open the gate! :oops: then when i finally got to lumby i just wanded along the road until i got to wizards tower then got stuck in basement and my friend from real life, a lvl 30 back then had to come help me! :oops: lol

I got membership WHILE I was on tutorial island, it was very lonely on a member's tutorial island. I had an account before that had membership but it was horrible so I started from scratch.

omg, becomming a member at... lvl 29 total (i think)

dam ive seen a lvl 9 with 69 total in castle wars, but some1 becomming a member at toturial island??

got to much money?? i want some!! :P

i dont really know exsactly... i think it was searching the way out of the castle place, killing some things, and it took a LONG while before i made a penny to get iron or bronse armor(i was so proud of my armor when i got iron plate and legs, and i could not find out wat was better steel or iron sword lol) good memories..... remembres me of a bad one following someone in wild and ending up killed, the place was by some shades around lv 30 i was to weak to kill the shades then, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THOSE SHADES IN WILDY ARE??? i've NEVER seen that place back, even seen greater demons(trough i am not a wildy type), but I NEVER-EVER seen the shade spot once back....

wonder if it will be just like when i started if i become member.....

the memories....

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

First time I played RS I somehow made it to the cows outside the craft guild, I was killing cows for training when someone asked me to do a job cowhides for them.

I was to be paid full mith for 500 hides, I was going to do it if it wasnt for a friend that took me under her wing and showed me how to play. I still laugh about it as I wanted to buy hides from her for 2gp each :P

good times 8)

My first day of Runescape was on an account called someone els6, my first ever account. I followed through Tutorial Island like anyone else would. When I arrived in Lumbridge, I remember trying to range a giant rat from outside the castle walls, until I realized i could shoot over the wall :lol: Then I walked east to find the notorious border gate. I was baffled by the outrageous price of 10 (yes, ten, count 'em, ten) gp :shock: I started walking north, until I met whom to this day I still loathe :evil: The enemy which created the most crushing impact on my RuneScape career. Yes, the great and terrible MUGGER!! The masked brute punched my right in the pie hole, and repeatedly did so until, despite my feeble begs for mercy, I was slain. Now, at this point in time, I had no knowledge of General Stores, and thus, there was one item i deemed priceless beyond all belief. My tinderbox. When I revived in Lumbridge, I was utterly devastated. In my sorrowful rage, I deemed this account useless, and started my second and permanant account, Someone Els. Then all the fun began :D

(Don't worry, Someone Els showed that mugger who's boss :twisted: )

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

at lumbridge, i walked into the castle and found the mind rune spawn area. i picked up like 20 and continued down the road towards the graveyard. i started restless ghost quest and buryed some bones on the floor. i went towards the item shop and looked what was in there. i bought a map and something else and went behind it down the road towards draynor

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

LOL, i could remember as though it was yesterday, anyone remembered back in rsc when u smelt ore, it shows a circle box with the picture of the ore? yeah, there was i at the furnace at lumby and thinking those were items, i actually tried to grab them, i was clicking at them and i pmed my rl fren and asked "how do you pick items from the roof?" LOL

Then i was wandering all over runescape, i walked passed highway man and he started attacking me, i was like "wtf, this guy is attacking me, Run!!" yeah he nearly killed me but i managed to run away and i walked all the way to port sarim and turn a turn back, and saw highway man again , this time i killed him. I had actually thought he was a real player lol.

Then another thing i could remember was i walked to varock forest and there were the air runes respawn(was it air? ), anyway i tried grabbing a few and i think i have accidentally clicked on attacking the bear and so i attacked the bear, i was trying to run away from the bear and you guys know it, when u attack monsters, if u retreat they will still come after you , lol and eventually i had died and lost all my stuff and then i had made a new account which i have been playing until now xD

evilwong.png

• 1 year later...

I have a few, not necessarily on the first day, but still. My real-life friend was making me iron armor. He had to mine some iron ore in the Chasm Mine in Al-Kharid, and told me to stay away from the scorpions. Unfortunately, one of them got past the 4 rocks at the entrance. It was killing me, while I was running around trying to lose it. I died, and my friend logged out.

Another one is problems with the friends list. I couldn't figure out how to add people onto the list. My friend kept PMing me, telling me to go to Al-Kharid gate, while I was walking around in circles, typing out messages to him in public chat.

:oops: