The great year of upgrades, then why does this new one suck!

abbydog95

This new runetek5 update is total crap, it has worse graphics, lages like crazy compared to the old one, and is fill with bugs and other [bleep]. Like when i click on a blue dragon hide chaps for a clue scroll i get a damn bronze defender and there not even in the same tab. I hate this update so much i wish it would go down a hole and stay there.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

No it doesn't suck.

The lag is probably caused by many people trying it out, which happens all the time with new places, etc. Bugs are inevitable. All you've pointed out is one bug, which isn't that big of a deal.

Just look at it in a positive light. It does make the game more convenient and smooth. No need to right-click and all that any more.

Only thing I don't like is the lagging. I have been experiencing a lot of lag while using my bank. Whenever I try to withdraw my coins, it always withdraws whatever is 2 rows below it :wall: . Sometimes, the item stays in the bank even after I withdrew it, so it shows in both the bank and inventory. It is VERY annoying.

Staurolite.png

[hide=][yt]Cdiz0k0Rudw[/yt][/hide]

That makes me want to kill myself, and I look down on people who commit suicide.

Boxxy has that effect on people.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I guess I am the only one enjoying the new update?

Nope, I freaking love it. I thought that when my desktop crashed I was doomed to [cabbage] low def but no, this update fixes that and adds a lot of complexity to the game that was missing.

The new magic autocast feature, the filters, the graphics, full screen low def, I love em all

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

This new update for general stores and such is so ridiculous..did jagex even consider the shortcomings of doing some these updates?! Forget training summoning unless you have nothing better to do than sit and wait for shards all day for 10 days in a row.

You know when you finished Recipe for Disaster your reward was larger amounts of stuff in the chest in lumby...for example..you were able to purchase 50 apples if they were in there at one time...now your limit is 10 just as if you only did one or two segments of that quest.

Another example, will be water vials...they were so concerned about the economy of rs and trying to maintain fair pricing on everyday needs, just watch what will happen to price of water vials now that they put a limit on them...the price will be up towards 350 for each of them.

I for one don't get it and doubt I ever will.

url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Silkyskiller]Silkyskiller.png[/url]

Part of the game engine change was to make it alot more viable to get runescape on consoles... i'm sure a few problems you're experiencing will be ironed out soon.

For me, i just had to update java and now it works fine.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

That's pretty funny tbh. The MOST annoying thing is that you temporarily stop while eating/ getting hit. This makes chinning annoying as heck, and I would assume pvping as well.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

This one is the best year ever.

[hide=][yt]Cdiz0k0Rudw[/yt][/hide]

Aarrrrrrghhh!!! :thumbdown:

Can't get that aqueeky freak from loopin' inside my head!

Aarrrrrrghhh!!! :thumbdown:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

A lot of upgrades have been either overdue or for probable future use with other updates. I haven't seen a single completely unneeded upgrade yet.

The Great Orb Project activity bar.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

A lot of upgrades have been either overdue or for probable future use with other updates. I haven't seen a single completely unneeded upgrade yet.

Wasn't that introduced to prevent freeloaders? I'm not familiar with GOP.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Wasn't that introduced to prevent freeloaders? I'm not familiar with GOP.

Yeah, it was. And they were a problem. Although it is still possible to freeload by just attracting or repelling or creating barriers on a regular basis.