personalized shops is the very LAST straw jagex

canadiansmurf

I've read through the whole post, as grammatically challenging as it was.

Omali, your post made my eyes water :?

Langer, your posts make some sense and strike a chord for me.

However Canadasmurfperson, in the words of Smellysocks, don't catch your [wagon] in the door on the way out!

Do I sense a return to skilling? :shock:

Very nice =D>

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the lovely pages in which you made an utter and complete fool of yourself have been removed after the change to the new forums, canadianidiot, would you like to try again?

Your whole statement in this thread is nonsense and you're an utterly ignorant player. I'd love to see you try again!. :twisted:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

My biff with personalized shops...

Specialty shops NEVER have any stock.

No lanterns in Dorgushon.

No jubblies in the resort.

Not to mention no goblin armours in lumbridge, no beads in fallador, and none whatsoever of wizard hats in varrok.

I actually thought that personalized shops gave a benefit to me. If it wasn't for that update, I wouldn't go crafting water runes now.

Though, why did water runes to rise from 16 to 40 after the update? :?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I actually thought that personalized shops gave a benefit to me. If it wasn't for that update, I wouldn't go crafting water runes now.

I'm pretty sure they were high in demand prior to the update, which is why they always maintained an above average price among the elemental runes. With the stores that provided infinite runes gone, supply < demand. RC is the main source I believe.

BTW, why is the spacing for quoted posts so large and unnecessary :blink:

I'm pretty sure they were high in demand prior to the update, which is why they always maintained an above average price among the elemental runes. With the stores that provided infinite runes gone, supply < demand. RC is the main source I believe.

If that were true, then why did fire runes drop from 10 to 7 after the update?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

It depends on your levels I think (probably runecrafting and magic?). Since they said it's PERSONalised shops anyway.

Fire runes are not used in many popular offensive spells, any non-combat spell that needs fire runes you can just use a staff.

Fire runes are dropped in mass quantity's by many NPC's, in one Fire giant task you get around 600 fire runes, 200 in one Black dragon trip.

Fire runes are the highest level F2P thing that you can Runecraft, thus many people train RC by making them.

Prism_Swords.png

Fire runes are not used in many popular offensive spells, any non-combat spell that needs fire runes you can just use a staff.

Fire runes are dropped in mass quantity's by many NPC's, in one Fire giant task you get around 600 fire runes, 200 in one Black dragon trip.

Fire runes are the highest level F2P thing that you can Runecraft, thus many people train RC by making them.

Not really?

Fire runes are used in the accepted best F2p spells.

You're right about monster drops.

Fire runes are the highest thing F2p can runecraft? I think not.

Ever heard of body runes?

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=runecrafting_calc.htm (look at f2p content).

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Not really?

Fire runes are used in the accepted best F2p spells.

You're right about monster drops.

Fire runes are the highest thing F2p can runecraft? I think not.

Ever heard of body runes?

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=runecrafting_calc.htm (look at f2p content).

Yeah, ever since the prices, fire runes are used in fire strike/bolt/blast.

I'm not so sure about what monsters drop that much fire runes though...

Dirkmetal is referring that Fire Runes are the best Runecrafting exp. This holds true if you do not use gloves, but if you do, then Earth Runes are better.

Body runes are crap.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Dirkmetal is referring that Fire Runes are the best Runecrafting exp. This holds true if you do not use gloves, but if you do, then Earth Runes are better.

Body runes are crap/

Actually, in F2p body runes are the best exp (excluding gloves). They're also worth more. I agree that their crap, but apparently prices disagree.

With gloves, of course, earth runes are the best.

..Anyway, back on topic:

Before the change to the new forums I completely slaughtered the idiot that created this thread in the discussion, so the statement in the thread is utterly useless. I think he's not replying here anymore because he knows what an ignorant fool he was and is afraid he'll make a fool out of himself.. again.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

Body runes are crap/

Actually, in F2p body runes are the best exp (excluding gloves). They're also worth more. I agree that their crap, but apparently prices disagree.

With gloves, of course, earth runes are the best.

..Anyway, back on topic:

Before the change to the new forums I completely slaughtered the idiot that created this thread in the discussion, so the statement in the thread is utterly useless. I think he's not replying here anymore because he knows what an ignorant fool he was and is afraid he'll make a fool out of himself.. again.

Actually, Body Runes are not worth it. There is no musician along the way, it's a long run to Edgeville -> Body Altar, and you only get 3x Body Runes at level 92 RC. Even then, you lose profit, although not as much as fire runes (which you get 3x at 70 RC). In addition, you can use Explorer's Ring 3 to create extra fire runes for profit and exp, and you cannot with body runes.

All the other altars at their best routes have a musician:

-Air altar -> Varrock West Bank - just south of Juliet's house is a musician.

-Mind altar -> Falador West Bank - north of Falador gate is a musician.

-Water altar -> Draynor Bank via Cabbage Patch - east of Draynor bank is a musician.

-Earth altar -> Varrock East Bank - just south of the Earth Altar entrance (near a yew tree) is a musician.

-Fire altar -> Al Kharid Bank - east of the gem traders is a musician.

-Body altar -> Edgeville Bank - none.

Sure, you can use "Rest", but that is slower than listening to the musician.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Stop turning this into a runecrafting thread.

Newsflash runecrafting was always profitable.

No one cares that now elemental runes in F2P are profitable.

Says the guy who is butthurt.

Also, profit = OMGZ TRAIN TAT NAO!!@!@11!! So people DO care. You're only saying that because you're too lazy to runecraft.

Now, back on topic. If infinite stock in shops came back, almost everything (e.g. arrows, runes, food) will become unsellable again. Plus, buying things in stores is an utter waste of time - that is why there is the Grand Exchange. If you REALLY don't want to use it... well there's always gathering your own resources. :rolleyes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

If infinite stock in shops came back, almost everything (e.g. arrows, runes, food) will become unsellable again.

Infinite stock never meant items weren't sellable on GE.

Runes were always sellable.

Most food such as lobsters were never infinite and sold well.

All arrows I fletched sold on GE even with infinite stock.

• 2 weeks later...

canadiansmurf, you are too much of an idiot to comment on us. You know your point is not at all valid and that you have no idea what you're talking about. Need I remind you of your plant pot claims? :shame:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

Just noticed how freaking annoying this is.

Theres only 300 raw bird meats per person per about 24 hours in the game now.

Its extremely annoying when you have over 1k gold charms and just want to use the cheapest/fastest method.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

canadiansmurf, you are too much of an idiot to comment on us. You know your point is not at all valid and that you have no idea what you're talking about. Need I remind you of your plant pot claims? :shame:

Don't you know he's the type who will never give up? Instead of admitting to his own lack of intellectual capability and logical reasoning, he tries to cover up his mistakes. This just makes things worse for him though, but who cares? At least we get a good laugh.

Don't you know he's the type who will never give up? Instead of admitting to his own lack of intellectual capability and logical reasoning, he tries to cover up his mistakes. This just makes things worse for him though, but who cares? At least we get a good laugh.

I stand by my rant, personalized shops is a horrible update due to the inadequate levels of supplies for most items.

Someone posting on this thread and stating that there are enough chisels is not getting the point of the rant.

Quelmot you are f2p of course this won't affect you, it is affecting members and how is your post relevant to my rant. You are back to your ways of just posting without reading the OP's rants.

Vials are unbuyable on the GE. Give it a try before coming back and saying my rant isn't valid.

Quelmot you are f2p of course this won't affect you, it is affecting members and how is your post relevant to my rant. You are back to your ways of just posting without reading the OP's rants.

Oh for Christ's sake you idiot! Quit with this [cabbage]!!! You rant is and was stupid, and you look stupid coming back to add more to a rant that you have failed to make valid. And now you want to start another flame war with Quelmotz? First of all idiot, learn to spell the mans name right before picking him out of the crowd. Second of all, quit being an idiot and starting another fight that you will lose horribly.

And hey hypocrite!!!! YOU COMPLAIN THAT QUELMOTZ RUINS YOUR THREADS BY STARTING FLAME WARS AND FIGHTING WITH YOU, AND THEN YOU GO AND TRY TO START ANOTHER ONE? ARE WE SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF SOME MENTAL HELP? AND WRITING IN BIG LETTERS DOESN'T GET YOUR POINT ACROSS ANY BETTER THEN REGULAR LETTERS.

If a mod see's this, I would watch this thread because CanadianSmurf can't quit crying and starting fights like a baby and will never stop.

My question is, why are all the idiots and hypocrites the most persistent people on this forum? It would be much better if more of the good ranters with good points would be more persistent instead of getting washed away in a river of idiocy.

I would advise you shut up now Canadian Smurf, and I would also advise you quit whining anytime someone with an opposite opinion shows up. Get the hell off the rants forum if you are not prepared to be criticized, because that is what this forum is all about, criticizing and then getting your criticism criticized.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Dang, and I was thinking that this stupid piece of spam had died. Ah well, looks like we'll just hve to throw it on the grill again. (Yes, that was a bad pun, and yes, it was intended.)

So, here's the grill:

I stand by my rant, personalized shops is a horrible update due to the inadequate levels of supplies for most items.

Someone posting on this thread and stating that there are enough chisels is not getting the point of the rant.

Vials are unbuyable on the GE. Give it a try before coming back and saying my rant isn't valid.

It's not an inadequate level of supplies, because the stock is still infinite. You just have to wait longer before you can buy your 300k bird meat/death runes/whatever.

This rant has a POINT?!? I'm shocked!

It's "affecting" F2P just as much as P2P, if not more so. The stocks are the same, but F2P has less shops to go to.

The only reason vials are unbuyable is because Jagex decided that screwing with their prices to try to keep herblore affordable after the herblore update was a good idea. Lrn2pickadecentexample.

a70c7.png

Nah, I'm not going to start another flame war with him. It won't lead anywhere, and it just spoils my mood. And I'll probably get temporarily banned again.

And anyhow, you two have already proved his [cabbage] statements completely wrong. I don't want to paraphrase what you two have said.