Anyone need help with homework? I'm bored and I can do a lot

UnformedDude

Find the derivative of ( (x^2 - cos(x) ) / (x^3 + sin(x) ) )^4

no, thats not my homework (i don't get such rediculous problems), but u look bored so tackle some calculus ok :D

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Find the derivative of ( (x^2 - cos(x) ) / (x^3 + sin(x) ) )^4

no, thats not my homework (i don't get such rediculous problems), but u look bored so tackle some calculus ok :D

Use the 'Quotient Rule' to find the derivative.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

i have a question about sme the key on calcalators

what is the sin,cos,and tan key for?

Sin (Sine) Cos (Cosine) and Tan (Tangent) are used to Trigonometry, finding the angles I think :P

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Righto, I'm sorta' in the middle of an analyticall essay of the 'Hitch Hiker'; a short story we read in English Literature. It's my first attempt at an essay. (Only 14) Anyways, I read through it and it seems a bit too repetitive. You know any way of which I could spice it up, make my teacher actually WANT to read on?

Help would be greatly appreciated. And I hope people won't manipulate you too much. :D

//Mitch

New sig to come!

I'd say 'send it to me and i'll rewrite it for you' but I can't.... *cough*

And I got uni stuff to do anyways... basically:

How many words does it have to be?

How many chapters in the book?

If you're catching on here, just do 'block' chaper summaries and analysis on what happened (any kind of character development / plot changers or whatever you have to do and such) explain it more later in irc yea :P

I'd say 'send it to me and i'll rewrite it for you' but I can't.... *cough*

And I got uni stuff to do anyways... basically:

How many words does it have to be?

How many chapters in the book?

If you're catching on here, just do 'block' chaper summaries and analysis on what happened (any kind of character development / plot changers or whatever you have to do and such) explain it more later in irc yea :P

Will do, thanks.

//Mitch

New sig to come!

i have a question about sme the key on calcalators

what is the sin,cos,and tan key for?

Sin (Sine) Cos (Cosine) and Tan (Tangent) are used to Trigonometry, finding the angles I think :P

i ment how dose the calcilator find them sorry about the unclear post

Righto, I'm sorta' in the middle of an analyticall essay of the 'Hitch Hiker'; a short story we read in English Literature. It's my first attempt at an essay. (Only 14) Anyways, I read through it and it seems a bit too repetitive. You know any way of which I could spice it up, make my teacher actually WANT to read on?

Help would be greatly appreciated. And I hope people won't manipulate you too much. :D

//Mitch

Yep, remember it like this :o

Soh- Sin= Opposite/hypotenuse

Cah- Cos= Adjacent/hypotenuse

Toa- Tan= Opposite/Adjacent.

//Mitch

Lol. Wrong quote?

I need to talk about a battle in World War I. Haven't started yet :(

Lol. Wrong quote?

I need to talk about a battle in World War I. Haven't started yet :(

Which battle? i just finnished world war one, although we only talked about the battle ypres and vimy ridge.

BTW, can someone tell me the importance of minore scales... i dont get why they are there...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Suppose there are n people in an office. At Christmas they have a random gift exchange in which every name is writen on scraps of paper, mixed around in a hat, and then everyone draws a name at random to determine who they are to get a gift for. What is the probability nobody draws their own name?

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Suppose there are n people in an office. At Christmas they have a random gift exchange in which every name is writen on scraps of paper, mixed around in a hat, and then everyone draws a name at random to determine who they are to get a gift for. What is the probability nobody draws their own name?

Hmmm, I was gonna try to do that one for you, but I just realised I have no frickin idea :lol: . Plus I'm leaving in five minutes, so I don't have time to think about it anymore. But take comfort in knowing that problem will bother me the entire day :P

Some Officers Have Curly Auburn Hair To Offer Attraction

sinx/cosx=tanx

1/sinx=cosecx

1/cosx=secx

1/tanx=cotx

The only mnemonic that stuck in my head for that was:

Some Of Her Cats Are Happy, The Others Aren't

I don't know why. It was just one of several written on a poster in a maths room. Anyway, I used to have a huge mental block about what to do with all that business -- glad I got that out of the way.

It would be n!n. The exclamation point is used in math and it is called a factorial. A factorial is basically a number times all numbers u cont to get up to it. examples are:n=4 so it would be 4*3*2*1 or n=10 so it would be 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1. So if it was a factorial it would be 4! 4*3*2*1 or 10! 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1

It would be n!n. The exclamation point is used in math and it is called a factorial. A factorial is basically a number times all numbers u cont to get up to it. examples are:n=4 so it would be 4*3*2*1 or n=10 so it would be 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1. So if it was a factorial it would be 4! 4*3*2*1 or 10! 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1

Probability's go from 0 to 1, so you're wrong there. I promise after finishing my English homework, I'll find out the real answer. And if I can't then I'll ask my AP Stats teacher tomorrow.

That's what I thought at first also, because it works for 1 person, 2 people, and 3 people. But if you write out all of the 24 possibilites for 4 people, 9 of them consist of everyone picking someone else's name, instead of 6/24 or 1/4 like it should be if it was 1/n.

I wanna figure out the real answer but, I'm kind of feeling too lazy. :lol: