"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?

Princess Viola

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In ROTC we have "This one time, at band camp..." One of the new guys actually told a band camp story during training week, and that kicked it off. It can be said at random or when starting a story, but has to be said with that sort of deep mocking voice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

In ROTC we have "This one time, at band camp..." One of the new guys actually told a band camp story during training week, and that kicked it off. It can be said at random or when starting a story, but has to be said with that sort of deep mocking voice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

"That's what she said" is one I hear alot in school.

I say that waaay to much. #-o

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"That's what she said" is one I hear alot in school.

I say that waaay to much. #-o

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Something about "LoL Grenades"... :?

And the first month of school, my friend made a bunch of little cards that say "Friend Request" on them, just like on facebook. :)

If he went around giving them to people he didn't know/barley knew then he's brilliant. That has to be hilarious and brilliant all at once.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Something about "LoL Grenades"... :?

And the first month of school, my friend made a bunch of little cards that say "Friend Request" on them, just like on facebook. :)

If he went around giving them to people he didn't know/barley knew then he's brilliant. That has to be hilarious and brilliant all at once.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Teacher: Ok, you can do this math problem a couple of ways. What do you want to do first?

Student: You.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Teacher: Ok, you can do this math problem a couple of ways. What do you want to do first?

Student: You.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

There's a teacher at my school called Mr. Neal.

So every time he does something slightly odd, a friend of mine starts calling him "Keepin' it Neal."

Other than that, not much except the occasional Chuck Norris joke, spawning a spew of Chuck Norris jokes from anyone in the vicinity for about 15 minutes.

Also, I think this thread got hit by the forum space/time paradox.

a70c7.png

A friend of mine recently started soing this which I find hilarious. Anytime someone says anything that could have a position of power in the military (for example "Look, you need to know the general direction in which you are heading" or "Let's play the F Major scale" (yes using band examples XD) he will instantly salute and say "General Direction!" or "Major Chord!" It's pretty awesome in class when it just happens unexpectedly.

A friend of mine recently started soing this which I find hilarious. Anytime someone says anything that could have a position of power in the military (for example "Look, you need to know the general direction in which you are heading" or "Let's play the F Major scale" (yes using band examples XD) he will instantly salute and say "General Direction!" or "Major Chord!" It's pretty awesome in class when it just happens unexpectedly.

Lmao, that is pretty awesome.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Um bagging, where you empty someones bag, turn it inside out, and replace the contents - also works with pencil cases ;)

My school used to do that. Then when kids started zip-tying the bags closed and hanging them from the ceiling the school started handing out referrals for doing it.

That was happening in my school until they started doing it to the nerdy kids, who complained and led to it being a suspendable offense. Then it went to hornets (tight wads of paper slingshotted via rubberband, hurts) which led to rubberbands getting banned. Then it was smoking smarties (shows how mornic they are, pretend to smoke crushed smarties). Other then that its been mostly epic fail (one of our teachers says it often), thats what she said, etc. Though some kids in my class (ex. 1, ugozima [whose in my classes]) use stuff like "what is this i dont even", "the game", and sometimes I mock the nerdiest kid in the class by saying " i herd u liek mudkipz". He keeps on thinking mudkipz stands for something else...

Um bagging, where you empty someones bag, turn it inside out, and replace the contents - also works with pencil cases ;)

My school used to do that. Then when kids started zip-tying the bags closed and hanging them from the ceiling the school started handing out referrals for doing it.

That was happening in my school until they started doing it to the nerdy kids, who complained and led to it being a suspendable offense. Then it went to hornets (tight wads of paper slingshotted via rubberband, hurts) which led to rubberbands getting banned. Then it was smoking smarties (shows how mornic they are, pretend to smoke crushed smarties). Other then that its been mostly epic fail (one of our teachers says it often), thats what she said, etc. Though some kids in my class (ex. 1, ugozima [whose in my classes]) use stuff like "what is this i dont even", "the game", and sometimes I mock the nerdiest kid in the class by saying " i herd u liek mudkipz". He keeps on thinking mudkipz stands for something else...

Shoot do you happen to go to the same school as me Cause i remember when i was in 7th grade Everyone was smoking smarties even i did it . Then after 8th grade started it just died eventualy and at the end o f6th grade some guys would be like you wanna start something and than the other one start playing pattycake with him

Mustangs407.png