"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?

Princess Viola

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, whenever someone broke a bone, we said they broke it will performing sexual acts xD (I started it, by mocking some guy, who broke his wrist the day after getting off with a girl... good times)

My friends overuse memes too much, I rarely use them apart from the odd chuck norris joke.

Luck be a Lady

For the entire year last year over half of my school used the adjective salty. "Man, Mrs. Teacher's tests are so difficult right?", "Yeah man, they're real salty. I always get C's."

"You guys have to do Cornell notes on chapters 24 and 25 by next Friday.", "Ugh. Salty!"

One of the worst inside jokes I've ever heard -.-

wl7w9j.png

Everyone in my school memespams.

Especially the game and rickrolling, which has led to some rather hilarious assemblies.

I remember when my school was into the game a few teachers even played, letting the two words "accidentally" slip into lessons/powerpoints. Sometimes they would even write it in big letters on the board.

Though nowadays people realize how stupid it is, and mentioning the game to the wrong person can get you a knee in the face. Thank god it's over.

wl7w9j.png

Me and a few friends occasionally text-spam people with an old forced meme:

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST (etc.)

At college, we have a new catch phrase thanks to a pretty funny guy: "You gotta be suckin' my [wagon]!"

Also, gay jokes. But there are a lot of gay people at my college - hell, half my friends are gay and they make fun of gay people with the rest of us.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I hope my school/area isn't the only place they say this, but, popular among the blacks/gangsta-folks they use the word "crunchy" or "dry" to explain something lame or embarrassing.

Somebody tripped on his shoelace and fell. That would be crunchy.

Somebody said a bad joke. That would be a dry joke.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Fads, our 6th form went crazy for Jeremy Kyle at one point, although he is the funniest thing on tv. I remember one episode when there was some woman who married a known pedofile, and she knew it, and let him live in her house with her 13 year old daughter. About a fifth of the two school years that make up the 6th form were huggled around the tv watching it, 'ooh'ing and 'ahh;ing and just having fun watching it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Whenever my friends and I see a hot girl who is most likely an idiot, one of us goes up to her (even if we dont know her) and start small talk and somewhere in the small talk call her a PIM - Prostitute in the Making. Or if we're at school we'll just yell "That girl is such a PIM its unbelievable!" Pretty funny because not many people know what it stands for :)

If anyone watches trailer park boys, we always say "Peaaaace" after a good diss, like J-Roc sometimes does.

Recently, after watching the Leprechaun In Alabama video on youtube (look it up now if you havent) we yell I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOEEEEEED AT!!! When we see a black person.

And lastly, after watching the Popeyes Runs Out of Chicken video on youtube (again, look it up now if you havent) we just randomly say "And now i cant bring home da' bucket."

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Recently, after watching the Leprechaun In Alabama video on youtube (look it up now if you havent) we yell I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOEEEEEED AT!!! When we see a black person.

We used to say that tons. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

What are some of the unique jokes and fads that go around at your school or you and your friends do?

I have quite a few.

First off, it's kinda a running joke to make fun of the PS3 with my friends. It'd be like this Me: "Call of Duty 4 is coming to the Wii." Friend: "Now it's on the Wii, the 360, the PC, and DS." Me: "It's also on PS3, but who gives a [cabbage]?"

Also, it is well known I still watch Pokemon ::' and carry a Pokemon pillow with me.

And my friend Katana does often does OVER 9000!

Wow, you're that guy, aren't you. I have this dude in my class who would: a.) wear the same Goddamn Inuyasha hoodie every day. Disgusting on two levels. b.) Draw maps(?) in class all day -- these maps were basically improvised, and they were just random geometric shapes that could resemble houses. c.) Use the words "kawaii" in his writing, and in a creative writing/get to know you assignment we had in the beginning of sophomore year, he wrote how he was "like a mouse, because Pikachu's are Mouse Pokemons, and Pikachus are the most kawaii thing ever". (This annoys me as I consider it to be an insult to my language/heritage) You're either him/just like him.

He also used to put his hands down his pants under his desk for extended periods of time, but that's irrelevant.

Anyways, at my school, it's become really popular to brag about how little sleep you had the previous night, or how you haven't had breakfast for a month, or brag about how masochistic you are, for some reason.

P.S. - Ugozima, disregard this post if you're in grade school. It only applies if you're over 12 years of age.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

New thing this year seems to be instead of tacking on "that's what she said" to the end of a sentence - it's been replaced with the phrase "I have a boner". Funny sometimes, not so much others. School just started a few days ago, so I haven't heard many others.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm not at school anymore, so I'll use a couple from work.

There is a guy who is always making up stories (like he saw a guy in concert 5 years after his death, perhaps?[yes he used that]) so anybody who is clearly lying gets a response along the lines of "Yeah, okay Ken." And then there was the guy who was very slow and often made some kind of minor error, so anytime somebody makes an error we yell "Kapper!"

When I was in grade 12, we often said "Face!" anytime we didn't have a comeback, and namecalling ending in head was changed to face, so butthead became buttface and so on.

Something my friends and I find surprisingly entertaining is how life sucks. Do we cry about it? Hell no, I'm not passing up an opportunity to laugh at how depressing it is. It's hilarious. :lol:

What are some of the unique jokes and fads that go around at your school or you and your friends do?

I have quite a few.

First off, it's kinda a running joke to make fun of the PS3 with my friends. It'd be like this Me: "Call of Duty 4 is coming to the Wii." Friend: "Now it's on the Wii, the 360, the PC, and DS." Me: "It's also on PS3, but who gives a [cabbage]?"

Also, it is well known I still watch Pokemon ::' and carry a Pokemon pillow with me.

And my friend Katana does often does OVER 9000!

Wow, you're that guy, aren't you. I have this dude in my class who would: a.) wear the same Goddamn Inuyasha hoodie every day. Disgusting on two levels. b.) Draw maps(?) in class all day -- these maps were basically improvised, and they were just random geometric shapes that could resemble houses. c.) Use the words "kawaii" in his writing, and in a creative writing/get to know you assignment we had in the beginning of sophomore year, he wrote how he was "like a mouse, because Pikachu's are Mouse Pokemons, and Pikachus are the most kawaii thing ever". (This annoys me as I consider it to be an insult to my language/heritage) You're either him/just like him.

He also used to put his hands down his pants under his desk for extended periods of time, but that's irrelevant.

Anyways, at my school, it's become really popular to brag about how little sleep you had the previous night, or how you haven't had breakfast for a month, or brag about how masochistic you are, for some reason.

P.S. - Ugozima, disregard this post if you're in grade school. It only applies if you're over 12 years of age.

That sounds pretty much like me, well, mostly the map part. Except I try and create realistic maps for the fantasy worlds I can come up with.

I also would more or less wear a Pokemon or Kirby hoodie than anything else.

Plus that guy sounds like fail because the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon. Not Pokemons. That's an insult to Pokemon fans everywhere.

I like pokemon, but my friend loves pokemon. All he does in class is look at the new trailers, gameplay videos and walkthroughs for Heart Gold and Soul Silver, which I believe came out today (hope I'm right on that one :?). We also tease my friend about taking his armadyl helm off in the biddle of GWD, and getting full teamed by aviansese (is that how they're spelt?) And god knows what. He got saved by his ROL. Damn, it was so funny :XD:

And, I often end a request (like could you get that pen for me please?) With s0n, because it sounds cool :P

disturbeda.png

Well at least a quarter of my sophomore class plays the game along with several teachers.

Besides that, there are a lot of brown people jokes. Brown is used colelvtively to describe anyone from India and the Middle East. No one thinks of it as racist, its just easier to say brown than to say "of the heritage of India and/or the Middle East". I'm brown, I really dont care. I love brown jokes.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

6.4: Sort of weird to explain, when a number is picked at random it will be 6.4.

Words do not need to be finished. Nicol is good enough for Nicolas, only the last syllable may be removed.

These are a lot like memes... :o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!