"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?

Princess Viola

There's this guy at our school called [first name] Harrap who looks kinda goofy and acts really posh all the time, but everyone loves him for some reason, and every time he's near or even comes up in conversation everyone's just like: Haaarrrraappppp!!!!!

This one time this lady came in to talk to us about something and apparently there's a company called Harrap who was helping her company, and everyone in the hall was just like: Haaarrrraaaapppp!!!!! And she was so freaked out it was hilarious! :lol:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack tapping. Worst 6 months of my life.

LOL We had that for a while.

I can remeber a lot from High School, we also had public beat downs, down-trou-ing (aka pulling some ones trousers down), water ballons made an appearance last year. Um bagging, where you empty someones bag, turn it inside out, and replace the contents - also works with pencil cases ;)

Other jokes, such as saying "Hey, my friend like you" as you walk past random girls, point at your friend as you do so...

Many more I struggle to remeber atm...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Um bagging, where you empty someones bag, turn it inside out, and replace the contents - also works with pencil cases ;)

My school used to do that. Then when kids started zip-tying the bags closed and hanging them from the ceiling the school started handing out referrals for doing it.

wl7w9j.png

Well I'll try and keep it fairly unique (like not taking the piss out of races and stuff which practically every 14 year old at school does)

Umm well I've only been at this school 2 years and some fads were:

Gimli is the hottest guy in the planet

DS

Ping Pong

Mario Kart

Rubik's cube (I'm the second best still in my year group, about a dozen can do it)

Everyone saying fail

Everyone wanting to go to Dubai for holiday

KitKat peanut butter chunky = ownage (that one is still around)

"Fail" (slowly creeping in, I can see it being a fad in a couple of weeks

Toast in breaktimes :shock:

basketball (not common in England)

The longest one of those fads is Ping Pong, probably lastest a whole term. Some of them merged with each other obviously.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Special K. Not the cereal, it's some kid's name (his music name - he raps and makes his own music). A bit of a meme between me and my friends.

It was a joke at my school for a while, and not the cereal either. (though of course not the kid either, although if I remember correctly we actually do live kind of close to each other)

It was the drug.

We have to take a survey every other year, concerning drugs, alcohol, sex and those kind of things. One of the questions this past year was "How many times in the past year have you used [insert actual drug name here] (Special K) in the past 30 days?"

Yes, I can't remember the actual drug name. But it was amusing.

I can't think of any other jokes or fads that most of the school is in on, partially because I probably wouldn't be in that "most", and partially because it's too big of a school and all the little cliques and groups have their own things. Although the way my school was designed is that there's a long hallway, stretching across the second floor (which most people consider the first floor, and the first floor is the basement), from one entrance to the other. It's perfectly straight, no turns or anything. We call it Main Street, don't think anything like that exists at most schools.

Between my friends and I, most of our jokes involve making fun of stupid things that we say or typos we make.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Recently a few of my friends and I have been playing what wikipedia calls "Hot lava". We don't actually call it anything, but it's something we do all the time in english class at least. It's funny, but unfortunately pretty easy since we are sitting and just have to lift our feet off the ground. Doing it and trying to reach a destination is a lot more fun.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Recently a few of my friends and I have been playing what wikipedia calls "Hot lava". We don't actually call it anything, but it's something we do all the time in english class at least. It's funny, but unfortunately pretty easy since we are sitting and just have to lift our feet off the ground. Doing it and trying to reach a destination is a lot more fun.

I used to do that all the time when I was younger. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

....Really? But, you're too old to be playing those games. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Pfft. age.

I used to love playing that, I'd forgotten about it. I should play it in the caf someday.

Am not. :notalk:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Am not. :notalk:

Hot lava was the [cabbage]. As I always say, whats the point of growing up if you can't act like kid?

sack tapping was hilarious! as was dacking, talcing (filling somebodies locker with talc or a similar powder), splatting (essentially hurling food or liquid containers over the top of the guys lockers into the girls locker bay) and contact adhesive month.

SoLawny.png

Sack tapping. Worst 6 months of my life.

LOL We had that for a while.

I saw an episode of Judge Judy where they were suing over something to do with that... It just sounds stupid to me, though.

I saw that ep. I think they were suing because they injured him.

Yeah, that show used to amuse me to no end. Now I just find it annoying. Although some of the things she says... :lol:

I remember lots of fads/happenings that happened during my middle school:

-Class discussion spamming (this was the most awesome one :XD: )

-No money no talk

-Mario Kart DS

-DS

-Ping Pong

-Taiko no Tatsujin

-Your Mom

-In bed

-That's what she said

-DJ Max

-PSP

-Sodexho

-Soccer

-Dots of Fun

-SSBB

-MSN signature wars

Of course, a lot of them died now (with one of them being the class discussion spamming fad :( ).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Me and a friend worked in a restaurant and this disabled group came in and one of the guys kept on shouting in a very deep manly voice random words.

Anyway my friend delivers the food to one of the disabled guys and the disabled guy with the deep voice screams 'WHAT ABOUT ME?'. (his food was on the way)

We went to the back and had uncontrollable laughter. Now sometimes we set each other off in conversations by just blurting out WHAT ABOUT ME to each other. Our other friends just stare at us like :? But we know what it's about.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Me and a friend worked in a restaurant and this disabled group came in and one of the guys kept on shouting in a very deep manly voice random words.

Anyway my friend delivers the food to one of the disabled guys and the disabled guy with the deep voice screams 'WHAT ABOUT ME?'. (his food was on the way)

We went to the back and had uncontrollable laughter. Now sometimes we set each other off in conversations by just blurting out WHAT ABOUT ME to each other. Our other friends just stare at us like :? But we know what it's about.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

-Being on the soccer team. Only team in our school that actually has talent and competes with bigger schools. Plus the coach is a awesome guy.

-Singing whenever there is a unexpected silence in a class. We can only get away with it in a few classes though.

-Getting advice from William the oracle.

-"The marker game". Basically you try to mark on the other person in any way with a marker. The person can't be next to you or close to you though.

pan.png

-Being on the soccer team. Only team in our school that actually has talent and competes with bigger schools. Plus the coach is a awesome guy.

-Singing whenever there is a unexpected silence in a class. We can only get away with it in a few classes though.

-Getting advice from William the oracle.

-"The marker game". Basically you try to mark on the other person in any way with a marker. The person can't be next to you or close to you though.

pan.png