Videos about other clans

True_Ownage

So what are your opinions about one clan making a hate video on another clan? Personally I think it's rather disrespectful as well as no honour. So how would you respond when seeing a video about your clan.

Discuss, maturely please so this topic isn't locked.

New account: Jack

Well when sparze put our rl pictures on youtube... i publicly raged at him on here.

Imo, its completely immature.... (and seriously who has the time to embarrass other people on a GAME)

The cartoon of am8/uffan and hitler/am8 videos sparze made... well thats "ok" i guess and can be considered "humorous" but tbh idk why you would take time from your day to do something like that.

My words of wisdom: "get a life"

:thumbdown:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

I think it's ok as long as it's kept in line - the clan world has always thrived on drama and always will.

Oh and any replies dealing with any specific clan/video will be subject to removal.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I personally find them funny yet ,stupid

But I find the people who get annoyed by them even more stupid, thats what the maker wants, that exact reaction, people should just ignore them lol.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Back in 07 BK had a big official war with TMRD and being a bit un subtle TMRD uploaded a hype video for the war which was not meant for BK eyes and featured references to BK being Burger King and someone eating a burger or something, it was a bit long ago for details. Anywho somehow some BK members find out about it and a couple took offence so we ended up having a running battle of Youtube vids running up to the war (I remember there were 2 BK's who made videos for it on youtube). It got a bit intense really and personal attacks were made, it was all a bit much but it was the type of thing we all look back and laugh about. All the videos were removed by the creators after the war and BK and TMRD were on decent terms afterwards lol.

Things like that are over the top, then again I find most flaming is over the top, there is often another way to sort something out. Flaming in videos is next level though, not in terms of offense caused but more in terms of effort.

Do you want to love me?

I think it's fine tbh, "usually" the other clans finds it funny, it should get you more pumped to destroy the person/clan that made the video :lol:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Since when was this topic a free pass for DV and T0 to throw mud? Yeah, it wasn't, so let's not. Spam removed, move the bickering to PM.

Please keep it on topic. Feel free to post videos that are humorous, but not over the top. Don't make me post "This is why we can't have nice things" on next page. ;)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Since when was this topic a free pass for DV and T0 to throw mud? Yeah, it wasn't, so let's not. Spam removed, move the bickering to PM.

Please keep it on topic. Feel free to post videos that are humorous, but not over the top. Don't make me post "This is why we can't have nice things" on next page. ;)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I Dont really care, I just get a good laugh out of it in the end.

Doesnt matter if its about my clan or another.

I think its crossing the line though when you use RL pics and such and make fun of them.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

I Dont really care, I just get a good laugh out of it in the end.

Doesnt matter if its about my clan or another.

I think its crossing the line though when you use RL pics and such and make fun of them.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council