5 penguins at one spot - world 145 Yanille (inside wall)

Bauke

Thanks bauke for the free 10k slay xp \'

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I think I remember there being something like 6 or 7 penguins in ardy church once.
Rather pious for commies, eh?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

surprises me you didn't know about this yet, Bauke. :-)

Hah, you'd be surprised at what I don't know :P

But I see that opening this topic has spread the awareness, and got a bunch of people free xp :)

Actually a week or two or 3 weeks ago there were also 5 penguins trapped in the Yanille south wall on W36 or something. It's probably some secret penguin chat that does it for fun on non-W60 worlds so they don't have idiot scrubs messing up their walls/traps. The really crazy thing was, they managed to get a cactus penguin from Al Kharid all the way into the Yanille wall :shock:

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5