PKM IS BACK!

ipwnage4lyfe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back PKM if you ever left :P

Technically, no, they never closed. But the last few months I wouldn't exactly had called them, "Alive and kicking" either.

If Kyle's truly serious about rebuilding, then best wishes to all current pkm members. Coming back from a slump is hard. Coming back from the brink of death is harder still.

hzvjpwS.gif

I won't truly believe it until Kyle posts.

Good luck clan world.

Is this your way of ending my retirement from TIF?
Bad decision to come back imo.
This was my thought on and off for the month of September. When I made the final final final final decision (I had many flip-flops that month), I decided to take everything from a different perspective and not blow everything off as I did the last months before our nearly last rest.

Thank you, everyone. So far, startup is running smoothly, and once the big ball gets rolling, I don't see it slowing for a while.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Good luck clan world.

This was my thought on and off for the month of September. When I made the final final final final decision (I had many flip-flops that month), I decided to take everything from a different perspective and not blow everything off as I did the last months before our nearly last rest.

Thank you, everyone. So far, startup is running smoothly, and once the big ball gets rolling, I don't see it slowing for a while.

Plans on returning to the TWR once you hit 30 members? ;D

hzvjpwS.gif

Before, the TWR hindered our growth because of the competition. In some cases, we had to accept declarations. Although we won our fair share, we also lost many wars because they were out of balance, such as 17 vs 28. At those low ops, it's hard to gain an advantage. Or we'd have matched wars with the opposing clan having an eight combat average advantage.

I prefer our active ops to be much larger and our combat average to be higher before entering the TWR again. Meanwhile, we'll have non-TWR wars to prepare.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Welcome back PKM if you ever left :P

Technically, no, they never closed. But the last few months I wouldn't exactly had called them, "Alive and kicking" either.

If Kyle's truly serious about rebuilding, then best wishes to all current pkm members. Coming back from a slump is hard. Coming back from the brink of death is harder still.

We're more active than Di atm, so we're not slumping that badly.

Good luck clan world.

Maybe :oops:

Hoping to see you post around more :)

And with subliminal recruitment messages in all TPR's signatures, things are bound to work out :mrgreen:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Plans on returning to the TWR once you hit 30 members? ;D

We technically never left, we just disappeared off the TWR, ranked 8 to 9ish.

» - Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 - *-P.K. Masters-* removed due to closure..ish

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Kyle....

Group hug?

I'm up for it.
Maybe :oops:

Hoping to see you post around more :)

And with subliminal recruitment messages in all TPR's signatures, things are bound to work out :mrgreen:

Just messing with you man. I'll be around here more. And now that you mention it, I feel like joining PKM right now.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg