Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

Your character looks so sad.

"Whyyyy must I wear such drab attire"

"Why couldn't they have implemented sailing"

"Why did Mod Timbo have to chop that tree down."

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

~20 seconds without Dragonbone Infinity causes that look.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

ambler I tried to turn into a master pvm'er when I got 3 death touched darts so I went to KK and used all 3 and didn't go a drygore drop

but I did get lots of charms, damaged chitin and a lot of earth tally's, black d hide and snap seeds I think it was

pvm with me gamblar

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

ambler I tried to turn into a master pvm'er when I got 3 death touched darts so I went to KK and used all 3 and didn't go a drygore drop

but I did get lots of charms, damaged chitin and a lot of earth tally's, black d hide and snap seeds I think it was

pvm with me gamblar

youre too pro for us tho

• Like 1

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

If you do get a rare drop it'll sell for more the average Nex item. Rago is best use though, dart p2/p4/p5 and dps others.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

If you do get a rare drop it'll sell for more the average Nex item. Rago is best use though, dart p2/p4/p5 and dps others.

But that requires effort.....

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

7 Man 'rago for my Soul Reaper daily, we all had tasks so just did speedkills. Best was 11:04 I think, pretty nice, though I do not get how the record's 9:56.

Even more wands lol, thank you based Soul Reaper.

FllOJxq.png

juNYcMD.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

My team is so dry for wands atm. They haven't got one in over a month now.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm kind of annoyed tha I'm getting all these drops when my bank's at the highest it's been without having a loaned Seismic set or similar for a long time, I might just buy a set of Hydrix jewellery and be fully max out my dps gear, which is gonna be useful as I'm getting back into DPSing Vorago too, ~22.5k p2 without an aura is pretty damn awesome.

Even if lucky.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

KK...deathtouch...I..

WHY.

DEAR GOD WHY.

BECAUSE. SOME. OF. US. AREN'T. CLOSE. TO. MAX. COMBAT. AND. DON'T. HAVE. THE. ICE. KEY

stay pleb kim

besides KK is the fastest to get to

Some of my clan mates were cool with the idea of 1 dart each to get the kill, only problem was that people with my stats would have had the worst time trying to stay alive... so I don't think anyone did

I'm kind of annoyed tha I'm getting all these drops when my bank's at the highest it's been without having a loaned Seismic set or similar for a long time, I might just buy a set of Hydrix jewellery and be fully max out my dps gear, which is gonna be useful as I'm getting back into DPSing Vorago too, ~22.5k p2 without an aura is pretty damn awesome.

Even if lucky.

not to rain on your parade, but I love reading about people talking about DPS in RS. Compared to something like Diablo, RS is a peasant.

ofc with RS you can't put gems in armor for special benefits and the like but I find it funny

barbarian%20attributes.JPG

random pic from google

I like my Witch Doctor, I meant to get full zuni or a starmetal dagger but I just haven't been playing. I've heard the Jade set is becoming popular, I have a few pieces of that... most happy with my mask of jeram though, 92% pet damage multiplier.....

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Even if lucky.

I don't even understand how you get that big of a drop. The highest I ever get is like 13k... I don't use seismics, but I didn't think that ascensions were that much less dps.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm not a great dpser and I usually get 18-20k with ascensions.  DPS armor helps a lot, as does fully taking advantage of your ability rotation.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I'm using sirenic with pernix boots/gloves. I'm not using a scrimshaw, and I'm using a lot of adren for heals.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Even if lucky.

You could buy me a seismic wand.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

iswFgxs.png

Awks.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Door partner decided to stay for a bit to take out Prime & Supreme incase RNG liked them, ended up AGS speccing Rex for lols and hitting a 60, the drop...

6hwl3VF.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I got 120 mage, buying planks for 99 cons over bxpw now, should only take a few hours if I'm lucky, will do Abyss for defence or something for the rest.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

ipDX5lZ.jpg

Yay.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I need points, so no co-op for me. :<

On the plus side...

yN5DYVI.png

ZjVb3KZ.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

1fWUb2K.jpg

Oops didn't post it here. Working on WC now.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

• 4 weeks later...

I should update this more. Ironman's kinda addictive and I don't have any AFK skills left on my main so kinda torn between which one to focus on. Ironman atm because new stuff. Working on various quests atm and Desert Treasure specifically.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ambler, you sir are a genius!

Rocktail bubble for renovated Fishing Box!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.