Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

Pretty much ^

Though tbh, my dad does control my internet too, but not as seriously as it was a few years back.

Have something 'scape related. If I want the final boss title, I have this much to go:

jFskqTb.png

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

just win a seasonal m8

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Pretty much. Way easier to interact with and talk to people on twitter, not too sure on Reddit but it seems okay.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Wow me and ambler duoing araxxor tonight. It was pretty fun. The downside is someone getting caught in a swipe on p4 or acidic spider. Duo almost seems easier though...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow me and ambler duoing araxxor tonight. It was pretty fun. The downside is someone getting caught in a swipe on p4 or acidic spider. Duo almost seems easier though...

Unless one of you dies.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Solo Araxxor is much easier than duo..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've helped a couple of people who literally had never done pvm before get their Araxxor reqs, takes like 10-15 minutes per kill, but not too hard as I just make them shield camp and tank with me doing all the damage, with Heal Other ready in case they get specced. Phase 4 is occasionally a pain though.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I've helped a couple of people who literally had never done pvm before get their Araxxor reqs, takes like 10-15 minutes per kill, but not too hard as I just make them shield camp and tank with me doing all the damage, with Heal Other ready in case they get specced. Phase 4 is occasionally a pain though.

carry me plx.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

K 100m.

:twss:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

K 100m.

:twss:

You'll pay me 100m? Deal.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Funny.

I put 5 bonds into keys for lolbxp to test out the new promotion, ended up getting this:

Bv0Rb3kCAAAHbuL.png

Can't complain really.

Just under 10 minutes later:

Bv0TF5BIQAA9Vcz.png

Bv0X3UqCIAAqyvA.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Was just curious as to how good the current promotion is. Way more luck based than I expected, but still got a lot of bxp. Probably same gp:bxp rates as prismania, as bonds are still cheap.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

12 per, with 8 of those generally being bxp/ lamps.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I only got 1 genie in like..30 spins combined. It's terrible.

Bonds were like 5.1-5.5 last I bought.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.