Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

so I guess buy like 2 or 3 bonds and let them sit for when they go up?

Don't forget the 10% tax for making them tradeable again, and the fact you can only sell 1 at a time per GE slot. Granted, you can still profit if you get them for a little over 5M and sell them for 6M+, or whatever they go for during promotions, I forget.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

so I guess buy like 2 or 3 bonds and let them sit for when they go up?

Don't forget the 10% tax for making them tradeable again, and the fact you can only sell 1 at a time per GE slot. Granted, you can still profit if you get them for a little over 5M and sell them for 6M+, or whatever they go for during promotions, I forget.

this sounds more like the us gubbermint not jagex...

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Chances are Jagex will do another Prismania promotion sometime soon, or something else completely overpowered XP wise that will spike the bond price up again.

150 Reaper Points yesterday, and an Araxxi task today so will be 175 when I'm awake enough to pvm. Kind of happy with the luck I've had so far with these tasks.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Chances are Jagex will do another Prismania promotion sometime soon, or something else completely overpowered XP wise that will spike the bond price up again.

150 Reaper Points yesterday, and an Araxxi task today so will be 175 when I'm awake enough to pvm. Kind of happy with the luck I've had so far with these tasks.

You should use dreadnips.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Effort to get them.

Got a successful Penance King kill, I think one of the first 10 in the game? No title because I'm not level 10 in all roles though, rip.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Effort to get them.

Got a successful Penance King kill, I think one of the first 10 in the game? No title because I'm not level 10 in all roles though, rip.

Ill play BA with you bb ;]

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Yep.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Was Smash Bros taken?

S names haven't been released yet, Gambler's an active account. AmbLoser is an availible name, gimme 30 seconds to make an account with said name so noone can take it to troll me.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Was Smash Bros taken?

S names haven't been released yet, Gambler's an active account. AmbLoser is an available name, gimme 30 seconds to make an account with said name so noone can take it to troll me. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Apparently selling names for gp is within the rules, so I'm actually tempted to see how much I would get for Mario Kart...

Any offers? :>

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Jagex says otherwise.

https://twitter.com/RuneScape/status/505031286281752576

Yes, I got that checked out with a few other people at Jagex. No real plans to sell this name though unless someone comes to me and desperately wants it.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Kimberly was wrong

she's human after all

here I was thinking she was a robot here to enforce rules and terrify children

tl;dr:

> mfw kimberly is a real person

Yeah that's the thing when you try to get to know people, you find out that you have to discard a lot of your preconceived notions. Hell you might even have to try to like people! Imagine that.

hzvjpwS.gif

Kimberly was wrong

she's human after all

here I was thinking she was a robot here to enforce rules and terrify children

tl;dr:

> mfw kimberly is a real person

Yeah that's the thing when you try to get to know people, you find out that you have to discard a lot of your preconceived notions. Hell you might even have to try to like people! Imagine that.

Liking people is overrated.

I'm much more content with my silent loathing.

• Like 3

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

XuzvrKE.png

Ymc0L8t.png

Lol.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]