NBA - 2011-2012 Season Discussion

stevepole

Does anybody know of a site that allows streaming of entire games to international viewers? It's probably easy to find but I can't get safari on my iphone to work and I won't be home for a few hours

There is probably an App for that.

ESPN 360 if you get that over in Australia.

Nope :( No go. I've got tip.it unblocked at work, but for some reason most sports sites are filtered :S

SoLawny.png

Damn it, both the Lakers and the Raptors lost :( .

Did anyone expect Randolph to be that good of an aquisition for the Grizzlies?

Randolph not sucking was about as likely as me posterizing Dwight Howard in a 1-on-1.

Wow, the Jazz (my friend's favourite team, I don't really like them) just blew an 11+ point lead (77-66 when I started watching) to lose 96-85... And that was all in less than 7 minutes. Outscored 30-8... How is that even possible?

It's because the Jazz are terrible. They are my favorite team, but this is ridiculous. They were up 16 points with 8 minutes left, when Dirk went crazy. He scored 29 points in the 4th quarter. A big part of this was Jerry Sloan's bad coaching imo. He rarely calls timeouts and he refused to make changes in the lineup.

Plus, this isn't the first time the Jazz have blew it in the fourth. They were right with Denver and Houston (I think they were ahead of Houston...), and blew it in the 4th to lose by big. However, the one game that they won, they were down against the Clippers I believe, and came back and dominated the 4th. Im not sure what to think of this team....

1icyna.png

Really? The Cavs lost to the Bulls.. :angry:

yes! :thumbsup:

Oh Yes! =D>

Either James is now able to be shut down, they are trying to use James less often, everyone else sucks, or Shaq is a liability on offensive and defensive schemes, because these Cavs are not like the ones a year ago...

Seriously, the Bulls lost Ben Gordon..... and they STILL beat the Cavs.

22031_s.gif

Oh Yes! =D>

Either James is now able to be shut down, they are trying to use James less often, everyone else sucks, or Shaq is a liability on offensive and defensive schemes, because these Cavs are not like the ones a year ago...

There really isn't anyone on the Cavs that is good besides Lebron to be all honest. Without Lebron the Cavs couldn't survive a game. I am doubtful Lebron will stay with the Cavs after this season when his contract is up. I would love to see him go to Portland (if they can afford him).

tFtfA.jpg

Oh Yes! =D>

There really isn't anyone on the Cavs that is good besides Lebron to be all honest. Without Lebron the Cavs couldn't survive a game. I am doubtful Lebron will stay with the Cavs after this season when his contract is up. I would love to see him go to Portland (if they can afford him).

I'm almost certain he;s gone, but for me, it really depends. He might go to NY if Bosh also goes (God forbid), might go to Miami if Wade stays (I don't think.), might go to Portland, not sure, although Roy might be a bit of a conflict unless they trade him.

All I'm hoping for is for the Raps to win a playoff series, and keep Bosh :pray:

22031_s.gif

I'm almost certain he;s gone, but for me, it really depends. He might go to NY if Bosh also goes (God forbid), might go to Miami if Wade stays (I don't think.), might go to Portland, not sure, although Roy might be a bit of a conflict unless they trade him.

All I'm hoping for is for the Raps to win a playoff series, and keep Bosh :pray:

The Raps have the supporting cast for Bosh now, so he might stick around.

The only reason Lebron would stay in Cleveland is if the Cavs can get him a ring, which isn't going to happen if they keep playing like they are. I don't want to see him go to NY because I feel he'll get stuck on another team like the Cavaliers. I wouldn't mind seeing him play with Wade in Miami.

tFtfA.jpg

The only reason Lebron would stay in Cleveland is if the Cavs can get him a ring, which isn't going to happen if they keep playing like they are. I don't want to see him go to NY because I feel he'll get stuck on another team like the Cavaliers. I wouldn't mind seeing him play with Wade in Miami.

I would actually think LeBron would like that... but is Wade really gonna stick around?

I'm surprised Amar'e hasn't been brought up... or am I being confused and he becomes a free agent later on?

If the Suns keep playing like this... he might be the only one that will stay.

And unkn0wnwarrior, we have the supporting cast, but with the east having Orlando, Cavs, and Celtics, do we really stand a chance?

Bosh wants a winner, that kinda scares me, let's just hope that we come out the same as how we've gone out against NOH, not against the Mavs.

22031_s.gif

And unkn0wnwarrior, we have the supporting cast, but with the east having Orlando, Cavs, and Celtics, do we really stand a chance?

Bosh wants a winner, that kinda scares me, let's just hope that we come out the same as how we've gone out against NOH, not against the Mavs.

Honestly, I believe we do stand a chance. A better chance than any recent Raptor team, anyway.

Well, the Jazz are failing. Deron Williams has a bad back, Ronnie Price sprained something, and CJ Miles and Kyle Korver are both still out. Oh well. Hopefully something turns around.

In other news, The Hornets fired Byron Scott. It's not very surprising seeing as how the team has been in shambles as of late....

1icyna.png

Lakers lost two in a row and the Cavs seemed to have got their rhythm back. What a great week of basketball! :thumbsup:

No. That's something I did not want to happen.

I'm morw worried about Kobe's injury more than anything.

22031_s.gif