NBA - 2011-2012 Season Discussion

stevepole

• 4 weeks later...

The regular season is finally over and that means one thing.. PLAYOFFS!! My Cavs of course are ranking 1st overall securing home court advantage through the entire playoffs. I'm really curious to see who wins the West with all the injuries and the Lakers playing like [cabbage] the past couple of weeks.

tFtfA.jpg

The regular season is finally over and that means one thing.. PLAYOFFS!! My Cavs of course are ranking 1st overall securing home court advantage through the entire playoffs. I'm really curious to see who wins the West with all the injuries and the Lakers playing like [cabbage] the past couple of weeks.

I love the playoffs and picking my bracket :thumbsup: I want to see how many games the Bulls can win vs. the Cavs, at least we finished the season strong so we got some momentum going in. :thumbup:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The best part is they are all shown nationally ha. I think the Bulls will win at least one game in the series. Either the first or second game, while the Cavs get back in swing of things with Shaq back.

tFtfA.jpg

The best part is they are all shown nationally ha. I think the Bulls will win at least one game in the series. Either the first or second game, while the Cavs get back in swing of things with Shaq back.

Try being a raptor here, things are looking [bleep]ing bleak.

This is a nice summary from a guy commenting on a blog:

As for the team what a train wreck. actually, thats insufficientit was a train wreck, that then had a plane crash on top it. then godzilla took a [cabbage] on it.

So true, so true. We were fifth at one point, and then things started sliding down from there, and now we put it all on the line in this last game against the Knicks, only to have Chicago blast past Charlotte, and now Bosh is surely gone, and I have to stare at Hedo Turkoglu face every single damn day for the next 5 damn years....

Can someone stick a gun in Turkoglu's locker?

22031_s.gif

• 4 weeks later...

The way the Cavs played today and throughout this series is just ridiculous. I am a very upset fan right now, to say the least. They have a great team but they're only play excellent basketball like 25%; mediocre basketball 50%; and [cabbage]ty basketball the other 25% of the time. Uggghh. :wall:

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, I really don't know what happened to the Celtics. They were one game away from a sweep and now, who knows if they can even get that 4th win..

I'm neither a Suns nor Lakers fan but tonights game was very enjoyable unlike some of their past games in this series. I was hoping to see it go to OT with the performance the Suns had tying the game up but I was content with seeing Artest get the game winning shot. Those are always fun to watch when it isn't Kobe doing them.

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't hate the Lakers, I just like the Celtics more :P

In rivalries, you can't "like"one team and "don't mind" the other :mrgreen: .

So.... question of the day: will there be a game this Finals where the Celtics have the Big 3 + Rondo all contributing at the same time?

22031_s.gif

So.... question of the day: will there be a game this Finals where the Celtics have the Big 3 + Rondo all contributing at the same time?

Well I can, I'm a fan of the Bulls, every other team is pretty much neutral to me :P

I just like to call them the Big 4 now, and I think if they win in 7 like I think they will, then there will have to be one game were they will all have to step up.

Well I can, I'm a fan of the Bulls, every other team is pretty much neutral to me :P

I just like to call them the Big 4 now, and I think if they win in 7 like I think they will, then there will have to be one game were they will all have to step up.

Im just talking about Celtics/LA, it's extremely hard to like both teams because of the media.

And Game 7 is upon us all. It's Kobe's chance for coming closer to MJ's 6 championships, and the celtics' probably last chance at a championship.

Lots of momentum swings in this series...

22031_s.gif

Well my prediction has been correct so far, so I'll stick with it. Celtics will win tomorrow in a battle. Honestly I just want an aggressive and close game, would be disappointed if the game was completely one-sided like in game 6.

anyone else feel like NBA is rigged sometimes?

Only the refs, but that seems to have died down a bit.