No blasts

No corr

Rings Allowed

Friday the 30th at 4:30est w102

Starting Options:

2zdrdwg.png

Ending Count:

2edqz5h.png

Summary: We started off piling Warria07 and they went for Floginmolly first which she happen to outtank Warrior07 which gave us a upper hand by going to the next pile quicky. It was pretty even in the 15's score. We both had some good transitions and good K0's but our members happened to tank longer. It was a good war overall and was very fun, hopefully we can rm some time. Gf T0, Downie 0wners 4 life<3

P.S: If you want to know if Tiddley Toes got K0ed. I can confirm that... her butt was vibrating from what she said<3- AM8

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Here's our starting if you wanna edit it in:

091029204135.png

It was a fun fight, we got off to a slow start and it hindered us as we lost a 2 man gap, but kept it equal for about 10ish kills if not getting it down to a 1 man gap at some stage. A few of our members got k0ed or we could have possibly come back, but great job DF. <3:

Downie Ownage for life.

New account: Jack

gj t0 <3 u jack downie 0wners forever.

Second. T0 is the first clan to make me fear for my life. DAn was raging constantly and i was scared. This man lost his voice over it, and i was scared i actually like after the war went into a corner with a pillow and just rocked back and forth. GJ t0 for that but never ever do it again.

Third. Vid pl0x <3

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!