Biggest Rival In Twr History

Shabbba

Well I have been in DF before, so my best rivalry would be Downfall and Tempted Killers, when Sparze joined Tempted Killers, it really kinda "Sparked" up more than before.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivalry is good. Clan boards need drama and strive on it, look at the crashing war on RSC, it's gained the attention of at least 80% of the entire clan world, but the DF-DV rivalry has grown and grown into THE TWR rivalry at the moment. However I disagree that it's the biggest in TWR history. In my opinion, the biggest rivalry had to be between DF/Old LGZ or DF/TK.

When I was in LGZ, we had beef with DF for about 7 months or so, not really posting on here, but outside of the game where we had a great rivalry. However we could never agree to war each other, due to both wanting different rules like Turrets/CWA, all styles/melee and binds, cap of blah/full out. But eventually we joined TWR followed by them, had a couple of wars and had some good fun despite one huge argument and a few trolls. It was way bigger than what it is at the moment between DV and DF. Back then most LGZ hated DF and vice versa I guess. The thing was that we was so alike in so many ways at the time, it was almost inevitable we'd be rivals, although today T0 and DF are closest of friends and almost have our own little community which in my opinion is something special.

But we made up because of one common enemy who beat us both, and probably needed the people from other official clans to do it with, which was TK. Undoubtedly one of the best clans EVER to participate on TWR, it was inevitable that DF and TK would be rivals after TK wanted DF'S #1 spot here on TWR. But LGZ and DF was on the same page, I grew closer to DF Leaders such as Amateurnoob and the LGZ-DF rivalry was gone, whereas the DF-TK rivalry had flames/trolls, whatever you name, but didn't last half as long as TK closed and the rivalry ceased to exist, as a new one was been born.

This rivalry has potential to be the biggest in TWR history, definitely if DV step up their game and aim for #1 on TWR. But it's important it's kept as friendly as possible like in the LGZ-DF rivalry, instead of the way TK and DF has their rivalry. Try to keep the topic clean guys. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

First off i really dont think its a "rivalry" when DV has never come close to beating us.... (not a flame.. stating the truth)

I think eventually dv will win, it will just take time, they are still a fairly new clan

Dv was actually around BEFORE DF... they closed for a couple of months after Tk died.. and mass recruited Tk,Dk, and other large PVP clan members for a cwa clan. (stating facts, not a flame or bait)

Rivalry between TK and DF was meh.

It was basically just flaming on the forums, in the actual wars it was obvious which clan was the dominant one :smile:

DF were just talk :P

Not flaming just stating what it really was.

Werent really talk... we came close a couple of times tbh... u did pull away from us before u closed imo... however u had numerous amount of members from dk and other pvp clans.. DF IS ONLY DF.

What do you expect bro?downfall show up in our wars to flame us...calling us dk juniors....and stuff like that.DK is a pking clan and DV is a cw clan

dont even try that.. ur member hacked our site... and a dk member (while many of ur members were there) dosed our ts... idk how we can take a site hacking lightly.. u brought it upon yourselves (no baiting intended, just facts)

it started off by the topic on dv declaring on t0 our 1st declaration, that was 1st accepted by dv matched +/- 1 but then due to some problem with date we wanted to change it but t0 did not changed because they thought our warlords were not corporating with t0 but den downfall or t0 lovers just came in between the topic and even flamed us saying : dk juniors in dv vs t0 [fun war] then the aftermath topic both clan members flamed each other its all that started, and yea it was mistake of dv member to make video abt t0 the video gave us instant rivalries with t0 and df coz they loved t0 to much

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH is BAD

nothing was started on this topic... it was CONTINUED after flaming from BOTH clans.... nothing started there, nice try.

I'd say people give interest more to DV than DF.

Simply...watch the war topics..

DV wars got 1k+ views.

Anyway this will be a good long war.

xD

rofl u made me lol, maybe because u have numerous amounts of DK members and Large PVP clan members in ur clan... again were looking forward to it and we wont be going anywhere for long time. GL

Simply flame bait (just stating truth LOL]

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

i agree with him ^^

i always go on twr to look for the new dv vs df topic to see some cool posting action Power!

if the flaming stops and if its clean then its gonna be a lot of fun for both sides.!

gl guys!

i didnt really know df vs tk beef but i did know lgz vs df beef

id say its coming close ^^

:thumbsup: gl guys!

kristn.png

DF vs DV , rivaliry is still low.

Both clans getting good members , expesially DV.

#rsdv for information and chilling ( please flames ! stay away xD )

100313043904.png

I would say the biggest rivalry DF has had was vs LGZ, then there was TK which was mainly flaming, not really interesting wars. Now with the DV rivalry i can compare it a lot to the old TK vs DF rivalry. DV is basically a team just like TK was (no flame intended just the facts). However TK was a lot more organized and experienced than DV is. In the end DF will win just like all of their previous rivalries because they have clan stability and most likely won't close/slump hard.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Hmmm.. If Df vs Dv continue the way it has been going, then yes it probably could be one, if not the biggest rivalries.

Regarding Df and Tk... for me it wasn't really that big.. but then again I was gone most of the times Df had warred Tk..thats just a personal point of view.

I agree with Tizi that Df vs Hp was definetly the best rivalry for most of us older Df members where we lost and won some within a close margin.. which helped us grew quite alot :)Thanks Hp <33 Zahus+Michal ftw

I dont mind the arguements.. but it comes down to random members sayings things they shouldnt (FROM both clans) we're really sorry for that

I know that Df leaders won't flame, they only RESPOND to flames made by other clans, other then that they probably try to make a funny :P

I dont want to "hate" a clan but it can't be helped after so many baits and really dumb comments.. sorry if most of that didnt make sense thats how i roll ^^

hmm im not sure how you can refer it to a team because we have some members in dk but not like a vast majority

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

when i was in downfall for me the biggest rivalry was with lgz, sure the hp rivalry was good and the tk one was interesting, but the simple fact that df and lgz were so alike back then made it so heated. This rivalry that df and dv have got atm doesnt come close to it as lgz actually beat df on occasions.

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

DV replacing TK as most hated clan??????????

Its not a good rivalry if the other clan cannot compete,

DF/TK was interesting, but DF/LGZ was more competitive as they were closer to the same level.

I can see The DF/DV Rivalry becoming a good one. Dv has improved, beating BK, T0, DH.

They could probably give DF a good fight.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

meh, its pretty fun to see how this rivalry been developing (dv vs df) glad I pushed it.

but Ill v TK was my fav, when we beat TK everytime and they always had an excuse, but we still owned them hard till they closed.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

uhmm. Dv and df arent a rivalry really just pathetic flame baiting. Since dv isnt a pvp clan we can;t really do anything unless we both happen to bump into eachother @ cwa and randomly get a fight...

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

uhmm. Dv and df arent a rivalry really just pathetic flame baiting. Since dv isnt a pvp clan we can;t really do anything unless we both happen to bump into eachother @ cwa and randomly get a fight...

tpr finds ourselves in the same situation .L

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

I'd say people give interest more to DV than DF.

Simply...watch the war topics..DV wars got 1k+ views.

Anyway this will be a good long war.xD

I agree with Mago. Dv is better than Df because they get more youtube hits.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

nah Metallic10 vs Dandaman619 was the biggest rivalry

with our constant clashes of minds in irc and sometimes in runescape

but Metallic10 as always prevailed

rip dandman619

RIP Dandman619

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

It's a fairly intense rivalry.

And I get pretty intense when I have to remove spam posts.

I mean I start looking like this.

Airplane.jpg

No more spam please ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm going to be straightforward about everything I believe. Whether you take it for a flame-bait, a flame, or just the facts, I could really care less as it is my opinion.

1st off about Divine Vindicators being a threat to Downfall's number one spot. If they want to take it we'll let them have it. Downfall is at the point where we have warred every clan in TWR multiple times, we are not focusing as much on declaring on TWR rather than just accepting the declarations. Our main focuses are now towards clans that we have not warred. We would much rather fight someone new than the same people over and over again. This is what is going to make Downfall better.

Recently in IRC HolyHatty a Divine Vindicators Warlord came in and said "Without TWR #1 DF is nothing."

I think he got this statement mixed up with his own clan. Not once have I seen a war of Divine Vindicators versus Anyone outside of TWR.

While Downfall has warred, Poison, "THE", GLADZ, and others outside of TWR and in PVP as well. (Just stating the facts, not a flame)

Next as for why the Beef started. I'll tell you why I got into it.

The minute Ray0608 told me he was taking over Divine Vindicators I told him, we would love to help him out as long as it did not turn out to be like Tempted Killers, allowing anyone in from any clan, and recruiting out of other top clans. I asked him if he would take the time to find his own members and create a solid "CLAN" on a foundation of true LOYAL non-multiclanners. He told me he was going to and would not allow multi-clanning. Hell on their forums it states "Absolutely no multi-clanning allowed" They forgot to add in (With the exception of top 10 pvp clans and DK)

This wasn't even the worst part the worst part was Ray0608 said he would never allow DK into his clan.

Enough Said.

Later though the "beef" is getting heated as Divine Vindicators wars Memberlists with smaller ML's and still expect a numbers advantage for them. This doesn't help you get any better. Winning with +8 doesn't prove anything regardless of who you are warring. It's a weak war in my opinion.

As for the rivalry 3-0. Not trying to be [rooster] but eh it doesn't matter to me.

The Downfall versus Legendz rivalry was probably the biggest rivalry out of them all. That dated all the way back to 141 Infinitone v Amateurnoob. That lasted as Jack said a very long time. When we first got onto TWR Legendz handed it to us, but we came right back and hit harder. Eventually we came on top, and now have the hold on them.

And in my opinion the whole Divine Vindicators rivalry goes basically DV Versus TWR they came in here expecting a friendly environment, but never give the opposite clan the advantage in rules, and clans look down on that, as do I when reading these topics. (Not a flame, truth.)

Also as for TK.... they were a great Team, and yes Sutty you beat us as a TEAM, but honestly theres not much anyone could do against DK+VR+DF+EXO+Whomever else you may have had. You put together a very nice team of members from different clans. I'll agree to that.

If you were to take away those members, things would have been a lot different in my mind.

In closing one of the major questions I was asked recently is am I scared of Divine Vindicators taking Downfall's Number One Spot.

To answer that not at all. The record shows 3-0 if a clan comes on and beats clans by sheer number advantages and gets the points then so be it. We are here to earn our rank, not just climb up the ladder with easy wins. (DV Declare CR... I'm interested in that).

Downfall is not here for the points as Divine Vindicators tried to make it out to be in the 20 vs 20 coming up between DV and DF we think that will be an excellent war, however we were told it will be a no show by DV as they think we're going to blow them away. That just shows me that they do not have confidence in a matched war. (Expect an amazing topic if it is a no show).

Overall I have lost respect for Divine Vindicators as a whole throughout the clans life span, due to the decisions of the leaders, Multi clanning, flaming, "Am8 SMD" From our dear friend Karanbest (check siggy for proof) It's all just nonsense to me. This clan is trying so hard to take our number 1 spot yet they accuse us of wanting points? All we do is accept wars and challenge clans that we know will put up a fight. On the other hand DV takes the number advantages, and is publicly stating they want the #1 spot, how do you take it? You get points. So who is it that really wants the points?

~AMATEURNOOB

From top to bottom for the rivalry factor.

DF v LGZ

-

-

-Gap

DF v TK

-

-

-Gap

DF v HP

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Huge Gap

DF v DV (can't yet compete)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

I'm going to be straightforward about everything I believe. Whether you take it for a flame-bait, a flame, or just the facts, I could really care less as it is my opinion.

1st off about Divine Vindicators being a threat to Downfall's number one spot. If they want to take it we'll let them have it. Downfall is at the point where we have warred every clan in TWR multiple times, we are not focusing as much on declaring on TWR rather than just accepting the declarations. Our main focuses are now towards clans that we have not warred. We would much rather fight someone new than the same people over and over again. This is what is going to make Downfall better.

Recently in IRC HolyHatty a Divine Vindicators Warlord came in and said "Without TWR #1 DF is nothing."

I think he got this statement mixed up with his own clan. Not once have I seen a war of Divine Vindicators versus Anyone outside of TWR.

While Downfall has warred, Poison, "THE", GLADZ, and others outside of TWR and in PVP as well. (Just stating the facts, not a flame)

Next as for why the Beef started. I'll tell you why I got into it.

The minute Ray0608 told me he was taking over Divine Vindicators I told him, we would love to help him out as long as it did not turn out to be like Tempted Killers, allowing anyone in from any clan, and recruiting out of other top clans. I asked him if he would take the time to find his own members and create a solid "CLAN" on a foundation of true LOYAL non-multiclanners. He told me he was going to and would not allow multi-clanning. Hell on their forums it states "Absolutely no multi-clanning allowed" They forgot to add in (With the exception of top 10 pvp clans and DK)

This wasn't even the worst part the worst part was Ray0608 said he would never allow DK into his clan.

Enough Said.

Later though the "beef" is getting heated as Divine Vindicators wars Memberlists with smaller ML's and still expect a numbers advantage for them. This doesn't help you get any better. Winning with +8 doesn't prove anything regardless of who you are warring. It's a weak war in my opinion.

As for the rivalry 3-0. Not trying to be [rooster] but eh it doesn't matter to me.

The Downfall versus Legendz rivalry was probably the biggest rivalry out of them all. That dated all the way back to 141 Infinitone v Amateurnoob. That lasted as Jack said a very long time. When we first got onto TWR Legendz handed it to us, but we came right back and hit harder. Eventually we came on top, and now have the hold on them.

And in my opinion the whole Divine Vindicators rivalry goes basically DV Versus TWR they came in here expecting a friendly environment, but never give the opposite clan the advantage in rules, and clans look down on that, as do I when reading these topics. (Not a flame, truth.)

Also as for TK.... they were a great Team, and yes Sutty you beat us as a TEAM, but honestly theres not much anyone could do against DK+VR+DF+EXO+Whomever else you may have had. You put together a very nice team of members from different clans. I'll agree to that.

If you were to take away those members, things would have been a lot different in my mind.

In closing one of the major questions I was asked recently is am I scared of Divine Vindicators taking Downfall's Number One Spot.

To answer that not at all. The record shows 3-0 if a clan comes on and beats clans by sheer number advantages and gets the points then so be it. We are here to earn our rank, not just climb up the ladder with easy wins. (DV Declare CR... I'm interested in that).

Downfall is not here for the points as Divine Vindicators tried to make it out to be in the 20 vs 20 coming up between DV and DF we think that will be an excellent war, however we were told it will be a no show by DV as they think we're going to blow them away. That just shows me that they do not have confidence in a matched war. (Expect an amazing topic if it is a no show).

Overall I have lost respect for Divine Vindicators as a whole throughout the clans life span, due to the decisions of the leaders, Multi clanning, flaming, "Am8 SMD" From our dear friend Karanbest (check siggy for proof) It's all just nonsense to me. This clan is trying so hard to take our number 1 spot yet they accuse us of wanting points? All we do is accept wars and challenge clans that we know will put up a fight. On the other hand DV takes the number advantages, and is publicly stating they want the #1 spot, how do you take it? You get points. So who is it that really wants the points?

~AMATEURNOOB

From top to bottom for the rivalry factor.

DF v LGZ

-

-

-Gap

DF v TK

-

-

-Gap

DF v HP

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Huge Gap

DF v DV (can't yet compete)

hi

i would really love to and accept the 20 vs 20 war but just change the time and date if its in ur hand....as mod set the war we couldnt negotiate abt the day and time make it any saturday/friday 7gmt/2est and we will show up

ss-1-1.jpg

mhmm, lets say we warred and it was 60 v 60, if we took away our 15 multi-clanners that we had (yes i checked a while ago). i'd predict the ending to be 45-0, us winning. B)

Just letting you know that's how different the outcome would have been, perhaps TK will re-open someday and we will see Amateur :smile:

OT: Tbj vs Tpr.... massive rivalry :shock:

Danda, it would hurt but we had plenty of good leaders to take place, Viking/ Nykimu <3:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

mhmm, lets say we warred and it was 60 v 60, if we took away our 15 multi-clanners that we had (yes i checked a while ago). i'd predict the ending to be 45-0, us winning. B)

Just letting you know that's how different the outcome would have been.

OT: Tbj vs Tpr.... massive rivalry :shock:

No soulja would hurt you a lot. I dont remember every mutliclanner and whatnot but he was one key person in TK

and RIP Dandaman619

6590ew.jpg