What did you do today?

Ouchy

Well when your legs get too sore, you can always just do some curls... for the girls.

Get a big chest and bang [garden tools] from the east to the west!

Also, what time of the day does everyone go to gym? What do you do if you're too busy and might miss a day?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Usually like from 8.30 to 9.30 in the morning. Or one in the afternoon. Start of the week is always way busier here. Eh just miss a day, I'm missing two to try and rest my shoulder.

Though I wonder if I have a rotator cuff tear from rugby that I am making worse in the gym...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I hate going to the gym at night, too many people, and I'm usually already pretty tired from my day anyways. I kind of have a rule that if I can't make it to the gym by 3, I'll skip that day, and usually do something else like run or bike. since it takes much less prep-work.

I used to fret missed days, but unless I'm actually training for something, I usually don't worry about it.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, I'm fretting them at the moment. I had an assignment due so I missed doing a proper back workout which annoyed me heaps, I guess I can't always make it in.

I prefer mornings as well, and I usually go in the morning unless I have stuff on all day, then I go late at night after the rush.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

For the first two years I'd skip the gym if I had procrastinated schoolwork due the next day. But I soon realized that if I skipped the gym, I'd just waste that time doing something else other than schoolwork... so my last two years in college I didn't let schoolwork "interfere" with my gym routine lol

I like going 8-10 hours after I wake up... ideally at about 8pm. I don't like the gym when it's deserted (early morning/mid afternoon), and I don't like the gym when it's so full that you have to wait 15 minutes to use the bench (early evening).

When my iPod/personal willpower would fail to motivate me, checking out the hot girls on the treadmills nearby would always do the trick :twss:

77yLQy8.png

Oh those tight fitting black pant things (jeggings?) that most girls wear to gym are amazing

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I swear they just go to get perved on, all they use it the cardio machines

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Hit the gym between 1pm and 3pm, usually closer to 3. By that time I can have 4 meals in me. I never liked am workouts; I don't drink coffee or other morning "pickups", and need time to eat.

I am never to busy to go to the gym, and rarely miss a day.

I find it interesting many of you like am workouts.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I like it because I generally work afternoons, or have Uni. I can get up at 8:30, get ready and be out of the gym by 10am then I have the whole day ahead of me

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Most people I know who work out in the morning do so because it's the only time they can do it, or at least it's the most convenient time.

Kinda like jimmy said, a the big perk of lifting early is you get to experience the post-workout high for the rest of the day... As opposed to only a couple of hours if you lift at night

In other news... Just held the tuck planche for 50 seconds... Actually started sweating by the time I had to stop... Which is odd because I never sweat from working out unless I'm running lol. Gonna move up to the next planche progression after I hit 60 seconds :D

Edit: Did the tuck planche for 60 seconds and tried moving on to the "advanced tuck planche," and HOLY SHIT IT'S DIFFICULT! Gonna take a long-ass time to hold this one for 60 seconds unless I'm doing it wrong :(

77yLQy8.png

I wish I could planche, looks [bleep]ing cool. I heard it's a lot about balance as well as strength

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I did legs today and was in a rush, so just did 5 sets of squats (15, 12, 10, 10, 8) and four sets of leg extensions

RIP Michaelangelopolous

What do squat Jim jam?

Depends what I'm doing. For just a 3 x 8-12 I usually do around 90kg,

For the last squat workout I did with 5 sets it was more like

2 x 15 warmups with just the bar

1 x 15 60kg

1 x 12 65kg

1 x 10 70kg

1 x 10 75kg

1 x 8 80kg

1 x 4 100kg <- Did that last set with someone spotting me just to completely kill my legs.

I was trying to max deadlift today. I've only been doing deadlifts for a month or so, I was pretty happy to get over 2x my bodyweight out on this one, I know my forms not good, but it was [bleep]ing heavy. 160kg/352lbs

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Relatively sure I was doing my tuck planches wrong :-| I wasn't leaning forward enough. Amazing how extremely brutal it is to lean forward just a few more inches... Got a long road ahead of me <.<

Also, lol'd at this (skip to 2:24):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ_fjLCV8g&t=2m24s

SHUT UP AND DO HANDSTAND!

77yLQy8.png