What did you do today?

Ouchy

I don't know yet. I need to look into a more minimal shoe that has more flex in the front of the shoe. My current Asics are just way to stiff up front, and too much bulk in the heal. I'll probably look into some Mizuno's or some different Asics or something. I don't know how global they are, but there is this shoe company Newtons that have a pair that would fit ideally with my running style but they're easily $30-50 more then I want to spend.

tFtfA.jpg

Held adv. tuck planche for 6 seconds :)

So tiring... completely exhausts your arms/shoulders, back, hips, and core in a matter of seconds lol

Nice. I've started doing wrist push ups and holding my body up with just my arms (not sure what that's called), and moving my arms back while I do pushups. Nothing too great yet...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm changing my progression to

instead of
. This is mostly because isometric exercises (simply holding a position; i.e. frogstands, tuck planche) don't develop strength as rapidly as concentric exercises (muscle contractions; i.e. pushups, bench press).

The pushups progression is a lot tougher on my dainty wrists since I can't use my parallette bars :( The pseudo pushups aren't very hard... but my wrists don't have enough endurance to do 20 consecutive reps yet :( which sucks because wrist strength is going to take a lot longer to develop than, say, shoulder strength.

77yLQy8.png

Been biking helluva lot lately. Easily over 600 miles last month. But that comes quite easily, since each commute to my school is automatic 40 miles ;) . Will keep on doing it 'till snow or ice or it becomes so cold that my knees can't take it anymore.

Also trying to reach as many basketball practices as possible, but thus far it has only been once a week for me, while I have the opportunity for 4 times a week...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

My legs felt really good today, so I thought I'd push myself and run 13 miles to see how my legs have come along since the start of my training last month. Things were going great until about half-way through the 9th mile where I found myself running up a hill, then another hill, and then another hill. It was torture, I completely under-estimated the grade of the course I was running and I paid for it. I ended up walking the last 3 miles home.

tFtfA.jpg

My legs felt really good today, so I thought I'd push myself and run 13 miles to see how my legs have come along since the start of my training last month. Things were going great until about half-way through the 9th mile where I found myself running up a hill, then another hill, and then another hill. It was torture, I completely under-estimated the grade of the course I was running and I paid for it. I ended up walking the last 3 miles home.

I hate it whenever I have to walk, I feel I cheated my way out. But 13 miles is really impressive, almost a half marathon? Well done

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

20 consecutive pseudo planche pushups :D http://tinypic.com/r/1zytyqb/6 I think I kind of messed up my form after the first three. I readjusted my fingers slightly since they weren't spread out enough and put too much strain on my wrists. After that I don't think I was going down low enough :\

I need to be able to do 2 more consecutive sets of 20 before moving onto the next progression :wall: FML

Oh, and if you can identify the music, you get a gold star! :D

77yLQy8.png

nice ass

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Spent Monday and Tuesday doing a mix of powerlifts, chest, triceps, and abs. Then today I ran 12km/7.5m through the hills around my apartment. About 2/3 the way through my run I was stopped by a guy that works for the water and power company because I was trespassing but he let me run through after spending like 10mins talking with him. Tomorrow I probably won't run more then 5 miles, but instead I'll work on picking up my average pace. Friday I'm thinking another 12km, but I may hit the gym and then run like 3 miles on one of the treadmills depending on how I feel that morning.

tFtfA.jpg

Hope you're eating enough with all that exercise!

Been pretty busy and lazy recently, did legs on Monday, squatting 100kg pretty easily, might go up a bit. Also last time I did bench, I was doing 70kg pretty easy, should really get back in the and keep making gains. Gaaah less than one week of uni left then I'm free!

rosssigfinal.jpg

I tried, but couldn't get the balance

cbf'd doing legs this week, someone motivate me

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Same.

And I'm not going to do legs, too lazy. I did a 18km run on Monday though. I'm counting that as my leg workout.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I feel runs more in my calves and glutes, doing a leg workout burns quads a lot more.

Gone up 10kg's in my max bench since I started 5x5

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Every second week I start off going for a max rep, then go into 5x5. I'm usually [bleep]ed by the time I get to 5x5 on those weeks though

RIP Michaelangelopolous