What did you do today?

Ouchy

Yeah, at the moment, I'm in a different state for an internship and so don't have access to any weights. Just a treadmill.

Guess I'll give a bit of an update. So far, I've gone down to around 185 from 188, which I'm proud of (after running today I was 183). Super stoked cause I feel like it's working. But I had to stop my run early today because the left side of my foot started stinging really bad, like, right on the bone. And I tried toughing it out for 10 more minutes but it never went away and got worse. I hope I didn't get some lame stress fracture or something. It's not like I'm not used to this type of activity. I ran cross country in high school so I'm used to longer distances. And the shoes are relatively new (a year old, expensive Nike Lunar glides). Meh, I guess I won't run tomorrow and give it a rest.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Chest day today-

3 sets flat dumbbell press

3 sets incline barbell

2 incline fly

2 incline hammer strength

2 pec deck

First day back in 5 weeks. I take 4-6 weeks off roughly once per year. As it was first day back I did greater variety, less sets, and lower weight then typical.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

In an effort to get more lean, I tried dropping from 148 lbs to under 140 lbs starting in June. The main difference between my daily routine was to do much more cardio exercises and increase my leg/rest of body workout ratio (not by much though) and do abs every workout. That, and I stopped eating entire meals at midnight.

Yesterday I weighed in at 139.8 lbs :) I feel much healthier exercising this way since I'm used to being ultra-skinny and I had bulked up a bit too much these past 1-2 years.

hiccup.png

Moved to another city where all the gym membership prices are pretty outrageous (as opposed to the free membership at college). In the mean time, I bought a pull-up bar to practice my one-arm pull-ups and a 40lb weighted vest for pull-ups and push-ups till I find an affordable gym.

The vest really takes a toll on your traps/neck/shoulders. Currently posting this from my phone while I poop with the vest on. THIS SHIT'S INTENSE!!! (pun intended)

77yLQy8.png

Legs today-

2 quad ext, 30 reps per (warm up)

5 leg press, 8-6-4-12-12 reps

5 squat, 10-12 reps per

3 quad ext 8-10

3 standing ham curl + 3 standing calf raise

3 lying leg curl + 3 standing calf raise

cut out a tad early because i was getting to hungry, typically do a bit more for hams and calf.

I think I'd die doing squat's in the middle of workout :P

I tend to cut leg workouts early a lot as well, they take the longest

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

shoulders-

5 dumbbell press, pyramid

3 dumbbell side lateral+3 barbell shrug

3 reverse pec deck+3 barbell shrug

3 machine side lateral

2 cable side lateral for teh lulz

4 machine knee raise + 4 captains chair

if wondering, I only do front delts every other shoulder workout.

I think I'd die doing squat's in the middle of workout tongue.png

I tend to cut leg workouts early a lot as well, they take the longest

Squats take up about a 1/3rd of my workout time usually...

I can't do many shoulder exercises right now under discretion of my physio, as I have really weak rotator cuffs. The exercise for those on the cable machine freaking hurt.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Haven't run in a week due to my foot. It is still kinda sore. Guess I'll take this week off just to be extra careful. I don't want to try and start up running again and have it immediately come back. That would really kill my spirits.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I went to a spin class today, which was tough, but not too bad apparently, as I ran my personal best 2km time on a treadmill at 9 mins 21 seconds afterwards. Then did some tabata style training, with pull ups and press ups for my first set, then clean and press with 20kg and burpees. I had to leave as I wasted a lot of time talking after running and needed to pick my sister up from elsewhere. I've never done any clean and press before and was pretty stuck at the weight once I'd started due to lack of time between exercises, will go for more next time, but this was a sighter to what I should be able to do.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I got my physical at the dr's today. Everything is perfect perfect perfect. Cholestorol is 88, which I low i think. I eat fast food 10 times a week.

Also in January I weighed 285, today I weigh 219. What.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well done on the weight loss :D

Cut down on the fast food though!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Well, it's been about two weeks since I screwed up my foot and it still hurts pretty bad...

Guess I'll have to see if my parents can get me a doctor's appointment for it. We have no insurance, though, so it'll likely come out of my pocket. I already had to spend $500 total for my toe surgery earlier this year (parents wouldn't pay any of it).

Looks like no running for a long time, which kills me. All I'll be able to do is lift weights, which'll do nothing to decrease my legs' muscle mass.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

How do people run 5k in 15 minutes..crazy..

Anyway, got my bench up to 95kg(210lbs), which is 23kg's (50lbs) above my body weight. Though, last time I was at gym I tried doing 95kg but without a spotter and couldn't get it up, had to roll the bar off my chest

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Tried running today (2 weeks of staying off of my foot since my injury). Only managed to run 4 minutes until it started hurting badly again.

Family doesn't have insurance, so I doubt I'll even be able to go to the doctor to get it checked out without paying a shit ton of money out of my pocket.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Nice saru!

I wonder how much you'd weigh with no fast food though lol tongue.gif

Like 210 lol. I'm all skin and bones kinda, like when I lie down all the bones poke up but I have a 4 pack abs (lol). When I say fastfood its not like... disgustingly unhealthy. I tend to get water everytime, and usually its just like two fresca tacos and a water for the meal. I mean Tacobell stuff is made from recycled nuclear waste but its not mcdonalds.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Been working out at home w/o a gym membership for the past couple of weeks. I chose to postpone my goal of benching double my bodyweight since all my lifting buddies went home for the summer, and I hate having strangers spot me because they always help me lift the bar off my chest when I don't need them to :wall:

Anyways... In the mean time, I bought a pull-up bar and have been trying to do a

. I got a 40lb weighted vest for my birthday a couple of years ago, so I've been wearing that while doing pull-ups to build up strength. Progress is slow, but steady. I can do about 6 pull-ups with the vest on... but you'll need to be able to do a pull-up with at least 70% extra bodyweight before attempting the OAP. In my case, I need an extra 85 lbs :? Unfortunately I don't have any extra weights or a lifting belt or anything, so I've stuffed all my old college textbooks into my backpack and worn that on top of the vest >_> I look pretty ridiculous. Did a pull-up with 55 extra lbs, then tried 70 lbs but could only make it up half way.

Any ideas on heavy objects lying around the house that I could put in the backpack for extra weight? lol. I'll probably end up having to buy some low-weight dumbbells eventually :( Just hope my backpack doesn't fall apart in the mean time...

77yLQy8.png

Do you have a big water container (gallon milk containers)? You could tie those onto your backpack with straps or something like that.

But that might put too much stress on your backpack, lol.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Duff, trying getting some kinesiology tape, I haven't need to try it yet, but I hear it's great aid in helping your body heal. Other then that, try and keep as much weight as possible off your foot and maybe get some tiger balm too. I don't know how bad your foot is, but there is no reason that it shouldn't be able to heal on it's own. I tweaked a muscle in my knees running, so I stopped running on it for close to 6 months and switched my focus on non-impact activities like rowing machines/swimming, and now my knee is back to 100%.

tFtfA.jpg

Duff, trying getting some kinesiology tape, I haven't need to try it yet, but I hear it's great aid in helping your body heal. Other then that, try and keep as much weight as possible off your foot and maybe get some tiger balm too. I don't know how bad your foot is, but there is no reason that it shouldn't be able to heal on it's own. I tweaked a muscle in my knees running, so I stopped running on it for close to 6 months and switched my focus on non-impact activities like rowing machines/swimming, and now my knee is back to 100%.

I'll check it out. My dad managed to get me an appointment with his doctor (cost is still coming out of my pocket, lol). The doc told me what I expected. He's guessing it's either just tendonitis or a stress fracture. Told me to stay off of it for 6 weeks (in the meantime, stick to stuff like biking/swimming) and then try to run on it after that. If it comes back, have an x-ray taken.

Six weeks is a long time (not compared to your 6 months). But I guess I'd rather have it heal and pick up running again than try to run on it and do something worse to my foot.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I know I used to wear some sort of power belt that had a big chain at the crotch area that I was able to hook bench weights onto. I'm not sure regular belts can withstand that much weight but if you have a spare one you could try dangling some weights from it.

hiccup.png