Who's The Most Popular Band/Singer Ever ?

Newfw99

i dont know if this topic was made before ..

but who do you think was/is the popular band or singer ever ??

could it be : Tupac ? Elvis ? Michael Jackson ? The Beatles ? Pink Floyed ? Madonna ? Spice Girls ?...??..????.????

what do you think ?

Dont choose by who you like, choose by who you think was most popular.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Michael Jackson or Elvis. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of all people you ask if they know who Elvis or Michael Jackson they will reply yes.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Not tupac :roll: I would have to agree with Mozart or the Beattles. They were some of the first musicains I know when I was a little one.

Why not tupac

the topic is popularity not if you think he/she/they are the best band ever

2pac is VERY popular, almost everybody knows of him

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I think Michael Jackson. He's known by older people, young people, internationally...

I would say Wacko aswell because of all the contreversy about the Child Molestation. I think alot of Young people wish they never knew him

deadforumslol.png

The Beatles are huge, and they've just sort of had a revival over here in the UK amongst teenagers, which has made them even bigger.

One none of you has mentioned either is Frank Sinatra, he was pretty huge as well.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Not tupac :roll: I would have to agree with Mozart or the Beattles. They were some of the first musicains I know when I was a little one.

Why not tupac

I doubt 2Pac has more fans than Elivs, The beatles etc. :lol:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I'd say Beatles hands down. The Spice Girls were only around for four or so years. Either way, they've totally faded. Tupac is not even comparable to the likes of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Elvis and whatnot in terms of popularity.

The Beatles are the most influential band in history. They changed music. I don't see how there's any debate in this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_selling_music_artists

However, having said that, the article is somewhat disputed. At the same time, I still think it's quite obvious the Beatles are the best selling musical group in history.

Why not tupac

I can assure you with utmost certainty that tupac is not the most famous musician of all time, more people have probably heard of EMINEM for crying out loud :roll:

Who hasn't heard of 2pac? Get out more.

Anyway, I'd have to say Elvis. Yes, in contemporary times Michael Jackson is well known, but still, Elvis has left a legacy that will probably never leave this planet. How many Elvis impersonators are there? How many Elvis songs are being remade? Just.. Elvis is like way more famous than anybody! The Beatles may have had better songs but they havn't left the same huge legacy as Elvis has, and they're not as famous

Who hasn't heard of 2pac? Get out more.

Its not whether hes known or people have heard of him, its how many fans the band, person has. Tupac, I would immagine, doesnt have nearlly as many fans as, Elvis, Beatles, Michael Jackson etc.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.