Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, too bad your great internet comes with the crappiest computer in the world. :twisted:

Granted, the spider pig can't behave, so you have now a muddy spider web. :twisted:

I wish earthquakes would no longer be in Japan, and they would no longer be in the United States, but there would be too many of them in Europe, in Italy, Germany, France, Spain, United Kingdom and so on. And I'd be save in New York City. :twisted:

I clearly said "no earthquakes in the United States", so try to corrupt this some other way. Like United States getting crowded by Europians that are fleeing from home or something. :shame:

granted.

you all get killed by spider-man,batman, superman,mario and all the x-men.just because your called "the unkillables"dosent mean you cant die.

also, your super-powers include-the ability to make things go "toot" thats all of them

you never said you wanted good powers

i wish i had 100 canadian bucks.

Granted, you get kidnapped a helicopter, and someone hits you with a hammer. When you finally snap out of it, you find yourself in Tokyo, and find 100 Canadian dollars, of course they are useless here.

I wish I could trick a trillionaire to my gun collection, just so he would be shot by one of my guns.

granted. you have a chinese penny... it's worthless.. and they turn uncool after everyone buys them off ebay.... plus yours isnt real.. it has a "Made in China" sticker on it! <.<

I wish that I could speak another language.. and english.

Granted. How long will the meek stay meek after they inherit the world? answer? not for long. the world is peaceful sure.. kinda.. maybe.. the meek people become corrupt and then the new meek people take over and then they become corrupt.. and the whole cycle goes on and on....

then theres the fighting and stealing going on in the street when the meek people are overthrown and there's the people out there that think that the original meek people should stay in power...

I wish that I had lots of shares in google.

Well.. since I only spent 100 dollars in it supposedly to make my wish come true.. i don't really feel the pain.

I wish that my cat would stop acting crazy, running al oer the place expecting me to chase her, then running at me looking as if she'll bite me...

Granted, too bad you're too late. McDonald's is out of business by the time you arrive since the Burger King finally defeated the silly McDonald's clown. :twisted:

I wish the Burger King really would defeat the silly McDonald's clown and prove to the world that McDonald's sucks.