Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted but the sun incinerates him.

i wish it wasn't so hot.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Granted. However, after the Grammer police gets you and abdussattar [hehehe] he's totally satisified that he caught one of the most major contributers to badz gramma dat he destroys all future tests in a drunken fit caused by selebrading joo mooch.

I wish someone would run my ickle post through a spell checker.

Granted, but, becuase of the extremely bad spelling used, the spell checker blows up in your face giving you the ugliest face in the world, which is so ugly that no one will have anything to do with you anymore and your new face can never be fixed.

I wish I was the King of Pie.

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

granted but i'd tell the mods that u did it so u'd get banned.

wish all the RS bots died.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Granted, but in their new-found evilness they fire some balistic missels at jagex towers :ohnoes: :XD:

I wish that sommoning would come out tomorrow...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Granted, but it's so glitched and buggy that they need to close down Runescape for a decade to completely rework the game to it's normal and unbugged status. Unfortunately, there is no graphical advancements in it's style. And it's gamplay is still pointless grinding, while all other games have gone beyond that and entered the realm of VR.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Granted but, now you have to wear a diaper to any party so you don't poop on the floor because of a strange and profound bowel control loss at any party.

I wish for a pack of vanilla yougurt.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

granted but they dont' do anything.

i wish those parents did.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png