Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you are actually a dog, and so the chocolate kills you

I wish everyone had pie, except the diabetics, they should have low sugar glucose replacement pie.

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

Granted, but everyone throws it at you

I wish I had a tasty meat based dish for my dinner

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Granted, but it is your family (in chili, Cartman style)

I wish I could taste sticky's tears. Let me lick your face.

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. -Napoleon Bonaparte

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. -Bobby Henderson

Granted, but as it happens I have acid tears, which burn all your teeth off, also, I kick you in the crotch for licking my face

I wish I had a can of coke

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Granted, but it's a can of cocaine 'coke' and the cops see you with it, bust you for drug possession and throw you in prison with a large southern man who thinks that you've got pretty teeth and wants you to squeel like a piggy. (More 'Deliverance' refrences)

I wish my unborn baby hadn't died from lead poisoning.

It didn't, it died from mercury poisoning

I wish I had absolute power

Piscis_Rex.png

Granted, but the populus decides they hate you and so they do to you what they did to Musselini.

I wish my unborn baby hadn't died of MERCURY poisoning, then.

it doesn't, but your life is taken in exchange

I wish Age of Mythology would download faster

Piscis_Rex.png

Granted, but the game sucks (no lie, the game really does suck)

I wish I had cake. Mmm...cake

Granted, but it's a peanut cake, also, you're now allergic to peanuts

I wish I didn't have any work to do

Piscis_Rex.png

Granted, but you're banned for hacking.

I wish I had a cake I wasn't allergic too.

Granted, but it explodes. And thus you miscarry. Again.

I wish for a glass of dihydrogen monoxide.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted, but it turns out you're allergic to water. And you die.

I wish for a smiley face sticker.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Granted, but the smiley face becomes the new middle finger and everyone hates you for smiling them off.

I wish I had a non-explosive cake that I'm not allergic too.

Granted, but the cake is poisoned.

I wish I had a calendar.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Granted, but it's from the year 1999, an all around useless year.

I wish that I didn't have insomnia.

Mine was better. I'm posting it anyway. Granted, but it's for 1881. And also "Half-ton Man" themed.

Granted, but sleep for 100 years. You're dead by then.

I wish for a wheel.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted, but it is one of those medieval torture wheels, to which you are subsequently strapped to and rolled through town on.

I iwsh I hadn't forgotten my wish

Granted, you remember it, but it wasn't very good

I wish for socks

Piscis_Rex.png

granted, you drown in a sea of smilies

I wish for loadsa munny

Piscis_Rex.png

Granted, but it's all counterfeit and you go to jail.

I wish for a pony.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

granted, but it's mutant cake and it has legs and arms and a mouth, and it eats you as a punishment for all your crime against the race of cake

I wish for Jesus' beard

Piscis_Rex.png