Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but it makes you too verbose, and causes everyone that you talk with to go to sleep while you're talking to them.  Everyone ultimately ignores you because they don't wish to fall asleep from your speaking. :(

I wish I could explore my dreams/nightmares more while I'm asleep, not wake up from trying to move around them consciously, and end up understanding them better than I do now, but still be able to wake up and return to reality whenever I choose. :-k

~D. V. "It's all about the snooze..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, however since most of what's in your dream is information that won't help you at all while you're awake, you don't feel so good. There is a reason why you can only see a little bit of your dreams.

I wish dragons existed in real life, and there were even slaughter houses dedicated to them.

It would be so awesome if I could taste dragon meats in real life.

Granted, surprisingly the texture and taste are almost the same as chicken. The meat quickly becomes a very expensive luxury product with cheap knockoffs made of actual chicken flooding the market for the non exceedingly rich.

I wish that I applied more of what I read to my life.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but then you get into a disagreement with yourself due to arguing back and forth with yourself, which promptly gets you thrown in jail. :(

I wish a whole ton of Tip.It'ers would get into another worthwhile game, and cause a second subdomain site and forum area to be created here alongside all this crazy RuneScape (and related) stuff. :-k

~Mr. D. V. "We're freaking overdue for it." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 5 months later...

Granted. You now turn water into wine. You die from alcohol poisoning.

I wish the other wish thread would be bigger than this thread.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

<*walks in with a very puzzled Genie*> ... Uhm, they're seriously wanting to know, "What other wish thread?", because we've both been out-of-the-loop for a while. :blink:

I wish that game developers would quit doing stupid misdevelopments with their games.  I've quit like 6 different MMOs on the web now because of it, the latest in the last few days. :angry:

~Mr. D. V. "And no, 'my having a heartattack so I couldn't enjoy it' isn't a valid corruption." Devnull

Come on man, there's literally one other thread on the front page of forum games with the word wish in the title its that one.

Granted. They stop developing. No more mistakes.

I wish that it wouldn't be super obvious how people would grant wishes.

Granted, but your Genie/Djinn gets confused as well, and all because it got Hyper-Cryptic.  It's now the far opposite of Super Obvious. :p

(Wow... that was easy.  :XD: ...)

I wish you would come up with a more complex corruption of my last wish, which was for game developers to stop doing stupid misdevelopments.  However, you still have to come up with something that doesn't involve something like me or family/friends being stuck with an awful medical condition. :geek: 

~Mr. D. V. "Not even sure I could solve this puzzle myself..." Devnull

Granted, due to your silence and obvious lack of things you are wanting for the Genie makes you simultaneously destitute and king of the Universe forcing you to want something, anything so that his streak of corrupting can continue.

I wish that my wish would be misconstrued so that it actually seemed like a wish.

You land up very quickly full of non-lethal bullet holes.  The Genie thought you were talking about them firing a gun.  Unfortunately, that lands me up having to rush you to the hospital.  Why?  You're still leaking a massive amount of blood anyway.  In my case, I was the only guy carrying a Medical-Class ForceField to pick everything up with. :?

Thanks to being forced to leave the room, my Genie forgives my lack of a wish.  They think my having to leave for a bit without wishing is corruption enough. -.-

~D. V. "What a Chain Reaction..." Devnull

(p.s.: Next wisher, step up please.)

Granted. I die in your arms, and you weep for me all through the night. My ghost looks down disapprovingly. You didn't even know me that well man.

I wish for some spirits. Get it. It's a joke because I'm dead in this post and also it's a word for alcohol. I'm just like Charles Dickens, author of the Christmas Carol.

Granted. You get some ghost booze. It's indeterminate whether you can drink it, because I don't know if you're a ghost anymore or not.

I wish for a temperance policy to be enacted on this forum.

Granted, but it has to do with Swords.  So, you end up with a bunch of people talking about tempering their swords instead. :XD:

I wish I were 80% less stressed and mentally empty than what I am right now. :unsure:

~D. V. "might as well be a wreck right now..." Devnull

Granted. You are now drunk.

I wish I were 80% less stressed and mentally empty than what I am right now.

Your genie frowns at you for wishing for the exact same thing, and then promptly makes you both drunk and drowsy.  You end up less stressed briefly as you fall asleep.  On the other hand, you end up simultaneously having a hangover and nightmares.  Unfortunately, this makes you wake up about 8 hours later with an extra 160% stress, and images in your head that you will never un-see.  Sadly, when you wake up, your genie is laughing like mad due to their awful sense of humor, because they've been looking at your nightmares while you slept.  What a sadist, eh? :roll:

I wish I knew why I'm having such a fascination with dark colors lately. :(

~D. V. "I hope it isn't because death is haunting my life." Devnull

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...