Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you have so many now that you drown in them.  I think the sound you're looking for now is "[*GLUB*]"??? :twss:

I wish YouTube was not being idiots who feel this need to force browser cookies down everyone's throats.  It's sickening, as they act like your browser is completely out-of-date without them.  They've even gone so far as to render :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/tv/ useless as an alternate mode on the desktop, and change the interface in awful ways over the years like removing the ability for users to view their watch history while as a guest, without regard to what device you happen to be on.  :-X

~Mr. D. V. "I'm finally losing my mental marbles over it." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted you are now afraid of overhangs, anything that acts as a roof on the outside of a building terrifies you to a quivering husk of a human.

I wish that my clue luck was not terrible

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I wish could eat glass

Oh, really?  Well, we can grant this, and you develop some ability to deflect fire.  But, you find that you become extremely slow (speed drained), stupid (intelligence drained), and weak (strength drained) every single time you dare to eat glass. :XD:

(Reference: :arrow: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Raw_Glass)

Now, as for this...

Granted. Youtube reverts to it's 2006 form. Enjoy your 144p videos!

In 2006, I don't remember them having 144p mode.  However, they DID have 720p, which I found rather useful.  I think I just blew your wish corruption out the window here! :thumbsup:

As for a wish... Hmm... :-k

I wish for the genie to teleport somebody else into this thread and have them make a really funny wish. :twss:

~Mr. D. V. "I've left a funny opening here.  Don't miss it." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. It's not nearly as sexy as you think it will be, because the other person is unconscious/disoriented, and you're not exactly kissing.

I wish for the next person to be wearing green, and to post a picture of their outfit.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 4 months later...

Granted, now all you do in life is play Runescape, due to this you stop eating and performing bodily functions and quickly die from septic shock/dehydration.

I wish that that all wishes didn't end so cruelly.

Granted, but you still don't like how they end, because the Djinn/Genie who's granting the wishes thinks they still have to act like an absolute douchebag to everyone around them. :(

I wish I hadn't tripped and fell yesterday, so I wouldn't be hurting right now due to physical damage to my skin. :sad:

~D. V. "Depressed by the ouch..." Devnull

Granted, except while narrating your life he does it in that retrospective way where after you do something the scene pauses and he explains the mistake you made along with insight, etc...

I wish that I could see the general direction of my life.

Unfortunately, the Djinn/Genie feels the same way as you, wanting to know the same thing about themself.  Sadly, this causes a wormhole to open, which you both get sucked into.  Also as unfortunate, the both of you get spat back out about 3 minutes later as piles of ashes.  Thankfully, I happened to be walking up, and rapidly called respawners to return you both back to life with your normal bodies.  Regretfully, I'm unable to say if you got your answers, as well as unable to say how you would have acquired them. :mellow:

Now... I wish a scientist could figure out how to use human farts as a hyper-efficient vehicle fuel. :-k

~D. V. "Talk about 'getting gas'... LOL!" Devnull

Granted, the only issue resides in volume so a small African country is now given an endless supply of beans to produce fuel for these cars.

I wish that I had corrupted that wish better.

Granted, but then you didn't make all those mistakes, and ended up being such a celebrity that you get repeatedly mobbed on RuneScape like Zezima used to.  That poor guy was always having to run for cover back in 2005-2008, if I remember correctly. :?

I wish I knew what happened to the user known as Ms. '@Dropbox'... They've gone inactive, their profile is inaccessible, and there is effectively no maintainer for the "Good Vs. Evil" game topic now. :(

~D. V. "A little spooked by the disappearance..." Devnull

• 4 weeks later...

Granted, but you are arrested for dwelling into personal information.

By the way it's official I will be back to this community as a whole in December 2015, before then I will read the rules, analyze them and so on.

Anyway, I wish that when I come back my welcome back would be so warm that even the president of the United States, the emperor of Japan, the queen of England and even the king in the Smurfs universe would officially post on this message board welcoming me back.

• 1 month later...

Granted, but they all have a debilitating virus that spreads like wildfire...better wear a HAZMAT suit. ;)

I wish that I could have full Drygore and a Noxious Scythe on RuneScape.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Granted. Unfortunately, it also puts a curse on you, dooming you to stay at level 89 attack forever.

I wish there were 26 hours in a day...

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted, but due to the fact that two hours is nothing, barely anyone notices the difference.

I wish that next time I'd watch Terminator 2: Judgement Day the Terminator would come out of the movie and say "Come with me if you wanna live" and drive me around in the same car he was in in the movie.

Granted, unfortunately this terminator is actually bad and drives you around only to ensure there is a violent accident in which you die.

I wish that I could a $1000 guilt free that is perfectly legal and I won't be injured over.

Granted, unfortunately unexpected hyperinflation renders your $1000 barely enough for a cup of coffee by afternoon.

I wish there would be no more senseless killings...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted, except upon finding the time machine Alfred forgot to check for a reverse button and is now stuck in our time. A fate that would be wonderful except for the ensuing hole that is ripped in the time space continuum.

I wish that I was so productive people thought I had longer days.