Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, except your being an over-achiever is so annoying to your employer that you get fired.

I wish I won the Powerball, just once.  I would donate 10% to my church, another 10% to charity, and 5% would go into a bank account for each of my 2 daughters.  I'd also build a rent-free community for people who are homeless and trying to get back on their feet.  A small % would be used to pay off all my debt and build a log cabin on a private island or next to a lake in a secluded area.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Granted, unfortunately the money does not go as far as you would have hoped and you end up destitute with no money left at all.

I wish that I had a weather proof coat that would appear whenever I needed it.

Granted, however when the coat is worn you lose all 5 senses.

I wish that I was a game developer/Jmod for Jagex.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Granted, you are one, for a day, then you get fired by the end of the same day.

I wish homophobia no longer exists.

Granted, but now people are afraid of straightness.

I wish there would be no more wishes.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Granted, but the wish for there to be more wishes violates causality, causing wishes to return with a vengeance!

I wish I had posted the previous wish corruption.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted, but you then find you accidentally got trapped in a sequel to "Rise Of The Guardians"...  Go figure, eh? :P

@ @Arceus (Possibly @Miss Lioness as well, given the series of posts) -- Thanks for dropping both feet in on me there, and sorry for making you have to pull out that bat/lightsaber/whatever-you-wish-to-say-you-used.  I forgot to keep myself in check last Friday, and that was just a rare error for me.  I'll definitely remember to watch what the heck I'm posting in the future. :thumbsup:

Now, what to wish for...Hmm...  I'll wish for a Time Machine, so I can go back and fix myself back when I was only a pre-kindergartener.  I don't know what the timeline will be like then, but it might be a lot better than it is now. :-k

~D. V. "Self-correcting, after really self-crumbling..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but then they mess with the timeline and the thread never existed in the first place.

I wish I could solve any time paradox.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted, unfortunately it appears that we never manage time travel and thus no paradoxes occur making your skill useless.

I wish that I felt the need, the need for speed.

Granted, though I'm not sure your anime experience is the same as mine. Code Geass's characters had no sincerity anywhere in any of them.

I wish Blaze would grant my wish.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Granted, except some megalomaniac that can't handle knowing everyone in the world is celebrating you assassinates you. From tomorrow onwards it becomes a world day of mourning.

I wish that my will power was greater.

Granted, but since the very good teachers don't like teaching for free, you end up with crappy teachers teaching you who are very ignorant on their subjects and don't know what the hell they're talking about.

I wish that when Obama's term in office is done, the next president of the United States would be Clark Kent.

Granted, Clark Kent the unsuspecting farmer from Iowa becomes the next president. Unfortunately he knows nothing of politics and gets booted out quickly.

I wish that my car had a self filling fuel tank that did so at no cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted...until you look around and realize you ended up with Something Completely Different!

I wish RuneScape bonfires would last forever in some spots...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Granted, except it is a wasted wish as there is already a permanent bonfire in Prif.

I wish that I had a free ride scholarship to a school of my choice anywhere.