Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but the reigning school genius programs it to sabotage you.  You are perpetually cursed to get one point below passing.

I wish RuneTrack would fix itself already!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted. Jaggex locks the price and basic economics kicks in and no one sells sharks anymore.

I wish the lunchable advertisements with the jackalope and platypus didn't exist.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Granted, but not in the way you wanted.

You can now hear conversations of people who live miles away from where you currently are. And are thought of as a creep.

I wish a shark stall was added the the Ardougne market, and said stall would respawn every 15 seconds, and it always gives a cooked shark. Then I'd steal from there a lot.

Granted. As far as I'm concerned, you corrupted your own wish, because it's a [bleep]ing goldfish, and those are boring as [bleep] anyway.

I wish it was Thursday so I could be done with finals.

Granted. You fall asleep and when you wake up, it's Thursday.

I wish Tyler hadn't hated on my goldfish wish...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Granted. I no longer hate your goldfish wish. It doesn't make it any less crappy, I'm just more supportive. Great Wish Arceus!

I wish that I could not travel through time. Just stay in one time point, forever, such as that's a thing that makes sense.

I wish fires I make in RuneScape would last until I log out.

Granted, but you accidentally step through a fire, and find out it now has another effect.  Your clothes are now lit on fire, causing you to start losing 5 points of hp per 3 seconds, forcing you to grab a bucket and run to a lake, other fresh water body, or even a mere kitchen sink because salt water won't work.  This of course causes you to lose a whole lot of time you didn't wish to lose by the time you fill a bucket and drench the fire off of yourself, destroys a fair chunk of your hp, and leaves your clothes looking all scorched and dark.  Enjoy looking like hell. :twisted:

Let's wish for something really funny to happen now that doesn't result in harm/death to anyone. :pray:

~D. V. "Me and my long corruptions... Ugh." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. They're stacked precariously on a window ledge and shatter making a huge mess (don't ask why).

I wish for perfect vision in the dark.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, everybody starts making these bronze daggers because of value and ease of making. The market for them suddenly becomes over saturated and they go back to current value before you manage to sell any.

I wish that my bedroom was soundproofed so I didn't bother anyone else when I stayed up late gaming, listening to music, or watching TV.

I wish more people would play WoS again.

Granted, but so many people start playing that it lands up perma-crashing the server.  This makes it impossible for anyone to play ever again because everyone's profiles got blown away when the servers overloaded and crashed. :twisted:

I wish my brain would stop failing to think when I need it to not crash, but without having any seriously detrimental effects. #-o

~D. V. "...feeling like I'm stuck in 'Parking Gear'..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)