Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but it also crashes into your house and destroys the whole place.  You didn't mention anything about it stopping properly on the driveway. :(

I wish time didn't go by so fast.  It runs out before you have a chance to do much! :wall:

~D. V. "Just can't move fast enough..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted, time goes slightly slower, however you fail to notice any change because you fall into a coma

i wish for my flying car to not crash into my house, that is where i keep all my st00f. 

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. It now crashes into your neighbour's house as you take it for a drive and completely wrecks the place.

How is this a corrupted wish? If you're alive, you gotta pay for the damages. If you're dead, you're ... well, dead.

No wish here, move along.

(Edit note to readers: My brain hasn't gone off into the pervert pile... I simply woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.)

No wish here, move along.

The Genie frowns at you, then makes your clothes magically disappear off your body, causing them to reappear inside her lamp nearby to her.  (Yeah, really, this one's a female!)  She then ties you up and leaves you laying on your side, such that your feet and hands are all behind you.  Now if insult wasn't bad enough, she also teleports you to Times Square in New York where you end up laying there for an hour before getting picked up by the police and jailed for indecent exposure.  Unfortunately for you, they don't buy your truthful story about what has happened to you, and you end up in a maximum security prison for about two years or so. :(

As for me, I learned never to make this Lady Genie angry by failing to wish.  I really don't want to end up being a naked public display! :o

And before I make her angry by accident, I'll wish for a few more rainclouds to happen by when it's cold enough to make the rain into snow, and that this all happens some time at random in the next 2 weeks. :)

~D. V. "Please pardon my crazy mind for going way off into left field there..." Devnull

Edited by D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. But before it could come down as snow, it turned into hail. And it happened on the day you had to be outside. Oh, and after you are back home, it snows so much that you're trapped in your home for the rest of the winter. And the roof also collapses. And it only happens to you, because the weather hates you.

That's just the beginning.

I wish for D.V. Devnull's next wish to backfire spectacularly. And preferably it results in erasing his entire existence.

<*DVD passes through the snowdrift that came down on him, waves his hand and causes the house he's in to self-repair, making it far stronger than before.  Collapsing houses won't be happening to him again.  Also, all the snow got turned into a nice-sized pack of snowmen sitting out front.*>

Granted. It even erases the context of your wish, so DV still exists. Cosmic forces retcon out his reality warping ability, however.

I wish wish-making was not mandatory, so I would not have to make this wish.

Granted, but it results in my reality-warping abilities returning, and to quite the shocking extent. :twss:

I wish lightning would hit me in real life, fail to damage my body, and cause me to develop some awesome psychic powers that have no drawbacks. :D

~D. V. "It would be grand..." Devnull

(p.s.: Erika, I'm sorry for making you mad, seeing as I get the feeling I upset you with that rather weird event with a female Genie.  Honestly, I wasn't trying to upset anyone, including you, and was simply trying to vent an overload of upset I had earlier today.  You probably don't watch anime with lunatic-grade weirdness, right?)

• 10 months later...

<*DVD passes through the snowdrift that came down on him, waves his hand and causes the house he's in to self-repair, making it far stronger than before.  Collapsing houses won't be happening to him again.  Also, all the snow got turned into a nice-sized pack of snowmen sitting out front.*>

Granted. It even erases the context of your wish, so DV still exists. Cosmic forces retcon out his reality warping ability, however.

I wish wish-making was not mandatory, so I would not have to make this wish.

Granted, but it results in my reality-warping abilities returning, and to quite the shocking extent. :twss:

I wish lightning would hit me in real life, fail to damage my body, and cause me to develop some awesome psychic powers that have no drawbacks. :D

~D. V. "It would be grand..." Devnull

(p.s.: Erika, I'm sorry for making you mad, seeing as I get the feeling I upset you with that rather weird event with a female Genie.  Honestly, I wasn't trying to upset anyone, including you, and was simply trying to vent an overload of upset I had earlier today.  You probably don't watch anime with lunatic-grade weirdness, right?)

Granted, your new super power is that you can cause lightning to hit and hurt you at will

I wish to get 120 firemaking

Granted. It turns out you have terrible taste in food. That's not a corruption, just reality.

I wish to be the most fancy gourmand in history.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Granted, you are so fancy that even heads of states won't even eat with you. Then you run out of chefs with new dishes to try and end up eating popcorn chicken for every meal instead.

I wish that my computer was faster.

Granted. It can no longer play video games from the 90s because they run too fast on your machine.

I wish TIF was dead.

Granted. It can no longer play video games from the 90s because they run too fast on your machine.

I could live with that. Oldest games I play are mid 00's.

Granted, TIF dies and then you realise that TIF was the reason for your joy. You then kill yourself so you can hopefully be reunited with TIF, except afterlife doesn't have broadband yet...

I wish for a car that never runs out of fuel.

Granted, they now blow majorly.

I wish that I had more interest in my current classes instead of wanting to fall asleep.

Granted. You get a very repetitive and low paying job, and you excel at it.

I would probably still be bored though. Very active mind that can both work and be bored at same time even when consumed with a task.

Yes, I am a special little snowflake and you can't take that away from me.

Granted. You now no longer want to fall asleep in class. That's still a step back from wanting to pay attention, though.

I wish for 2 hundred pounds, in order to make a final payment for housing.

I got this...

I wish for 2 hundred pounds, in order to make a final payment for housing.

Granted, but the money came from a loan shark who wants to be repaid with an extra 50% interest, and all in twelve hours, and you're now severely strapped for both cash and time.  Good luck escaping that jerk. :-w

And now... I'll wish for a genie to be free and uncursed, with all their power and everything intact, and that there is no drawback or bad consequence of any kind as a result of their gaining their freedom. |^_^|

~Mr. D. V. "How else can one be kind to such a cursed genie?" Devnull

Granted, the game continues because the genie uses his power to enslave his summer intern to be our new genie.

I wish that D.V. Devnull would stop making his quotes in his Sig at the end of posts.

(Hopefully this is a almost joke comment. If not I apologize in advance for any harm this may cause.)

Granted, 'your' son doesn't come back and the Genie says sorry, not yours.

I wish that my cat would love me.

Granted. Your cat loves you. But it's just a little too much love, to where they're always jumping in your lap even when you don't want them, and doing all the other things cats do when they love you.

I wish for the knocking at my door to stop.