Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

grtanted, you still fail to get your degree and then you end up working at a macdonalds

I wish that you could get more than 4 boats in POP. 

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but you can only steal one power at a time. When you steal Superman's power of flight, he uses his laser eyes to melt you for doing just that.

I wish the "no "e"" game would just rot and die.

I'm serious, I have to put so much effort into posting without using one of the most common letters in the English language, it's so frustrating.

Well, at least there is no "No "a"" game.

Oh, and don't you dare make that game.

Granted, but you end up with the "No 'i'..." game being made in response to the other's end.  Oh, and you find it just as maddening, if not more so. :twss: :twisted:

~D. V. "Disaster has struck!" Devnull

(p.s.: No wish here, so I wish that someone else will please post a wish!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

um, no wish to defile, so granted? yay?

i wish my new computer had 16Gb ram

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but you find out most of it is faulty due to having bought aftermarket nameless RAM. :|

I wish there was a version of all of the Metroid and CastleVania games for PC, instead of having to play them on a whole bunch of different game console units. :wall:

~Mr. D. V. "For the PC gamers who wish companies had done more thinking..." Devnull

(p.s.: Yeah, sorry, I couldn't think of a good wish until now!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. Now it feels like creating destruction and mayhem. Congratulations, you've just doomed all living creatures in this world. Are you proud of yourself?

I wish I could get a good, legal, and perfectly functional copy of Pokemon X.

granted, but you soon find out that you nac due to a dyslexic genie, congrats!

i wish the genie from my previous wish was oreo shaped.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

i wish the genie from my previous wish was oreo shaped.

Granted, but you end up eating the Genie instead of making more wishes.  Sadly, you don't get any of his magic powers, and therefore can't make any more wishes and/or produce anything you'd like. :?

I wish OS's and all Programs that run on them would never have registry-related issues, because the headaches are a real pain. :geek:

~D. V. "Getting something depressive off of my mind." Devnull

Granted. These movies turned out to be so horrible that no theater's willing to show them ever again. And they pretend the movies never existed.

I wish Blaze would get stuck in a Groundhog Day Loop of the worst month of his life for being such an insensitive jerk.

Granted, but then the "nuts from 4chan's Random Board" (at least, as I've heard them referred to) decide to come over and start picking on all of us. :( (Yeah, I had to give that a silly reply, sorry.)

I wish that all those who did evil in the world got forcibly changed into dark-colored Pokémon forms that reflected their equally dark personalities, all those who are mediocre/neutral remained human, and all those who did mostly good/nice had the choice between being human and changing into any one of several brightly-colored Pokémon that reflected their equally nice personalities. :evil: :mellow: O:) 

~D. V. "Just popping one for the Poké-fans..." Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

granted, it has the one thing, but nothing else, sorry

i wish for a flying car to drive into my driveway. 

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~