Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you find yourself in the world of "RWBY", and all seven of those dudes happen to have brought plenty of friends. Worse, everyone you just met is evil, and you get stuck on the dance floor at some club until some awesome girl with yellow hair comes along and bails you out by chasing most everyone out of the building. Almost needless to say, at least one of the windows on the building get blown out, and the inside of the place gets pretty wrecked up. Oh, and you land up having to admit a girl saved you from trouble. :(

I wish colleges were part of the normal mandatory education system, and that they didn't end up costing people without end for a chunk of their lives. Reaching the end of High School and then being unable to get a job without first already having the money to get the added education to get a job is just plain wrong! Heck, it's destroying the USA job market! :angry:

~D. V. "Unable to put up a YouTube video this time, because it's on Blip..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted all clocks are set to 4 hours in advance because no one can agree which time zone is the one everything should be based on

i wish i had a new gaming mouse

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but because of that, the TV programs lose their funding from the ads' companies and eventually get cancelled due to lack of money. It just also happens that your favourites were among the programs affected.

No wish here, move along, nothing to corrupt.

Looks like most don't want to corrupt this wish with a 10 foot bargepole, anyway here goes...

Granted - laws are passed that men are only allowed to wear pink clothing and instead of blazers and ties businessmen are forced to wear smoking jackets and cravats. Wallets are outlawed and man-bags are compulsory! All drinks have to be served with a cocktail umbrella!

I wish future wishes were less controversial.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

granted - i wish that every clown was now pedobear

i wish for my first born to have a sense of humor to rival my dads

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

i wish for my first born to have a sense of humor to rival my dads

Granted, but you get driven nuts by the combined sense of humor of both your dad and your son, because the combo is apparently torture on your own mind. :twisted:

I wish for somebody to come up with a wish, because I can't think of one at the moment. :wall:

~D. V. "Go figure... I can corrupt a wish... But I can't manage to fire a wish off..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but its the wishiest wish you ever did wish and with a sudden swish you end up a fish!

I wish I could overcome the boredom collecting tears in the battle of Lumbridge - it truly bores me to tears!

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

granted, you leave that horrid place after you realise it is not worth the pain, you then fall of your chair and break your big toe

i wish that dev was a fish

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, you didn't specify which "dev" so a random guy with the name dev who loves fish turns into one.

I wish the bastard who stamped on the homeless man's cake would rot in jail.

By the way you should know what I'm talking about since this is a big story.

EDIT: Since the news story isn't "new" anymore, you guys might have problems knowing what I'm talking about.

If that's the case,

to see a video about it. Edited by Blaze The Movie Fan

This story is a lot older than you think it is - it happened in 2007. The guy posted it again in an attempt to gain some media attention. He was supposed to be a 'shock jock' and the guy is a real scumbag and has a long history of degrading and humiliating homeless. Just do a search for "Homeless Shopping Spree" or "Opie and Anthony's Homeless Talent Show". On the latter he smashed up a homeless woman's guitar. He probably gets off to all the attention the video he re-posted is generating.

Your wish is granted, but all the warped people who think this type of behaviour is funny get him released and elect him governor of some state.

I wish people only posted videos of pink clouds or cute fluffy bunnies!

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Vlad_The_Old.png

Vlad_the_old.png

I wish cuteness overload was not an issue.

Granted, and everything that was thought to be cute never gets noticed ever again. Such results in the word "cute" being removed from the dictionaries, both slang and normal. :(

I wish nobody could ever lie again, especially in a malicious manner. :P

~D. V. "Let's see how this is handled......." Devnull

granted, you are in a bad part of town and he mugs you.

i wish for a cool meteor shower

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but it leaves a sun-blocking layer of icy-cold stuff in the air, all the way up for several miles in the atmosphere. This results in a whole section of the planet around you turning into a chilled, desolate wasteland. Time to relocate, I guess? :?

I wish nobody on this planet could ever be an [wagon] towards anyone else ever again. The mental climate of our planet needs a serious cleanup. :angry:

~D. V. "I've seen ugly tempers..." Devnull

(p.s.: Damned censor... Just when I don't need it...)

Granted, considering that most good villains in movies, TV shows and so on are [wagon] we never get villains like that ever again. Thanks a lot. :notalk:

I wish for a butler who only accepts cans of coca-cola as payments. And he'd do everything for me IF he gets at least 4 cans of coca-cola a week.

Granted. You watch a little kid throw a temper tantrum over the fact that the ice cream store ran out of his favourite flavour. In the end, you end up getting covered in ice cream. No one knows how that happened.

No wish here to corrupt. Move along.