Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. The post doesn't exist in this thread. Instead, it now exists in a different thread. And thus, it is now horribly taken out of context, causing much confusion.

I wish I knew what to wish for every time I post on this thread.

[spoiler=3 things for ALG to read]

1. You forgot to make its eyes red.

2. You forgot the text, "ぼくとけいやくして、まほうしょうじょになってよ!"

3. Click link here

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to jump from a helicopter, into another, jump from that helicopter, into another, jump from that one, into another, and the same progress would go on and on.

Granted, but you eventually hop into the helicopter of a pilot who's bored of sitting there in midair. They take you with them to the Panama Canal, where you end up sitting sadly in the shade nearby a helicopter that won't be flying again for 3 months. Even worse, you've ended up on guard duty for that helicopter, so you can't just walk off and end up having to live with the extreme heat. :oops:

I wish I could always find clean wallpaper-type images for any computer desktop I'm at, and always in a compatible size and format. 8-)

~D. V. "Being silly and keeping the next wish simple..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but the Djinn didn't have to do anything, seeing as you already do entirely on your own. ;)

I wish everything cost 1/10th of what it does now, and is better and safer than what it is now. :D

~Mr. D. V. "There's a new one to bend your mind around." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, with everything nearly perfect life becomes boring quickly.

I wish to order a taxi and the taxi driver would know of a place that's literally called "The hell outta here" then I'd say to the Taxi driver "Drive me the hell outta here." Can't wait to see what that place is like.

Granted, but the Djinn and the Genie keep swapping in and out every little while, and you never notice them doing so. :P

I wish a cure for Cancer had already been found, and that we had already developed Warp Speed Travel, but without having a 3rd World War that killed most everyone in the process. :(

~D. V. "Yeah, enjoy running this one over..." Devnull

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted, but what you wish for can't be discussed on this board, and it would be corrupted in an utterly mind-blowing and awful manner that can't be discussed either. <_<

I wish for absolutely no living being (same goes for non-living beings, and same goes for groups of either) to ever ask me what just passed through my mind while I was typing this post. -.-

~D. V. "REALLY, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!" Devnull

Granted. You go mad from the knowledge and attempt to start a war and get Iceland involved in it. You are then drafted into the military. It was nice knowing you.

I wish Norman wasn't such a cheating bastard and easier to beat in Pokemon Emerald.

Granted, but it's also written upside-down. You didn't mention anything about that. :twss:

I wish more funny, well-designed, good-humored comics would appear on the web. :pray:

~D. V. "There really aren't enough..." Devnull

Granted, but you end up living the rest of your life in a government bunker, not able to do much with that money. :shock:

I wish that either somebody would update this thread's title to reflect we're Over 9000 ruined wishes, or go find @Piscis_Rex and get them to come back to this forum at least, if not the whole community. :twss:

~D. V. "Eat that, Genie/Djinn..." Devnull

Granted. Now no one posts in this game because it has an overused meme in the title. Congratulations, you just killed this thread. Also, someone did find Piscis_Rex. And then it turns out he/she doesn't want to come back to Tif and is perfectly happy with his/her life IRL.

I wish Beautifly had a better level up learnset in Emerald. I mean, the only real moves it get are Silver Wind and Giga Drain, both of which have 5 PP, 60 base power, and Silver Wind runs off its lower base attack stat. Even Butterfree was able to abuse Compoundeyes + Sleep Powder.

I wish that during Halloween people would literally change into zombies/skeletons/ghosts/werewolves/whatever.

Granted... I actually gain my full powers in real life during halloween, resulting in your finally seeing my humanoid-fox-with-phoenix-wings form, fully clothed in appropriate battle armor and other such elements. Unfortunately for you, while you change back after halloween from whatever form you wanted during that day, the effects of my abilities cause me to permanently continue to keep my new-found abilities, and leave you envying me for all eternity. As for me, I permanently suffer the curse of being immortal and indestructible in real life, pretty much getting to watch as the cosmos passes me by forever. -.-

I wish the potentially awesome project at Rasterwerks (http://www.rasterwerks.com) had never fallen by the wayside and ended up perpetually in need of a massive update, and that it had instead ended up with a series of flawless, awesome updates. :geek:

~D. V. "You have no idea how lonely an existence that would be... Let's get back to reality here..." Devnull

Granted, that project is so awesome, that you never spend your time doing anything else.

I wish Darth Vader would come from the planet Kryptone, come to my house and say "No, I am your father", then I'd say "No, you're not. I know who my father is." he'd then respond "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the wall" then I'd say "Um, ok then... How can a wall be your son?", and you decide what happens next.