Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted, rotten tomatoes was hacked by anonymous to make that happen, it was corrected after some negotiation

i wish i could control the weather

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, you like the sun too much and always have the sun out. We all burn to death.

I wish I could sling noodles like Spiderman slings webs.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Granted, but we all get stuck in the food-made webs, and die because we can't eat our way out of it. :boohoo:

I wish OSRS would get some actual True F2P servers, and not just those F2P-styled member servers. <_<

~D. V. "Ya know the feeling?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but it enhances what you already have to such an extent that you no longer think reality is real. This causes you to go insane trying to find the "exit switch", trying to find an alternate reality that doesn't exist, and you end up curling up on a bed. Your mind is found by psychologists to be broken, and you basically remain where you are for almost the rest of your entire life, at least until the enhanced depth perception fades away and your mind heals from a return to normality. Unfortunately, you're now 99 years old, and most of your life has been wasted. :(

I wish I didn't have this ugly headache right now. And no, I haven't been hitting my head on a wall. :wall:

~D. V. "The emote on my wish is metaphorical." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you now have a beautiful headache, but it still hurts.

Hey, you said you didn't want "ugly" headache, you didn't say anything about headaches in general.

I wish to president down the president of the United States.

[hide]Yeah, I don't know what that means. You are the corrupter, it's your job to make up what it means.[/hide]

Seeing as the Djinn couldn't understand your wish, the universe implodes. This even renders me unable to make my next wish. Let's hope someone fell into the next universe, so we won't all be stuck in limbo. <_<

~D. V. "Well done, genius... NOT!" Devnull

Granted, but thanks to a bank error, it all ends up in the hands of an orphanage somewhere. :mellow:

I wish for the USA to be no longer in debt to foreign countries. \:D/

~D. V. "Like as if that could happen..." Devnull

Granted, but the replies also come so fast that everyone keeps stepping all over each other, thus resulting in a thread-derailing argument. This results in everyone walking away and not replying again to this thread, and the forum admins then later see this thread having been derailed so badly and lock it because of that. Congratulations, you just ended this "Corrupt A Wish" forum game, and being that I would have been the last real post, I would therefore win as well. BTW, that also results in any/all country presidents finishing speeches before posts show up. :twss:

In result, I now wish I knew what this thread looks like in the future when it hits that One-Trillionth Post, providing that this forum is even still alive at that future point. I know we'll all be dead by then, unfortunately. :unsure:

~Mr. D. V. "worse than [bleep]ing depressed" Devnull

Granted, the thread looks similar except with wishes based around the new technology in existence and a new community backing it up. Waste of a wish, the answer was so bland.

I wish I had all the Farming Simulator 2013 mods.

Granted, but the program can't handle all of them running at the same time, and it crashes to the point that your system BSOD's permanently. :(

I wish "TES3: Morrowind" would keep separate resolution settings for every Windows User Logon ID. It gets annoying to have to fight with another user over "FullScreen vs. Windowed" issues. <_<

~D. V. "Damned Software Annoyances!" Devnull

Granted, the President of the United States sees how good they are and makes them a much more lucrative offer to come work for him.

I wish that Alg's colour was Royal Blue instead of Brilliant Blue.

Granted, they become a Paladin-class Lawful Good. Unfortunately, your being evil ends you up in jail for a while. :-w

I wish for halloween holiday events to return to FunOrb. I miss those Halloween Bats on Steel Sentinels. :cry:

~D. V. "I even had a design to deal with them!" Devnull

Granted. JaGeX announces that holiday events will return to FunOrb, and that they'll resume work on it in an official announcement. However, JaGeX goes bankrupt the next day, and RuneScape, FunOrb, and whatever other online games they've made had their sites shut down permanently.

I wish I lived in the Pokemon world instead of this thing people call reality.

Granted, but it's not a good planet to live on.

Because the wild Pokémon start attacking you, and since you have no Pokémon on you to defend yourself you get extremely hurt.

I wish for the inability to get anything less than strike at bowling, then I'd become a bowling champion.

Granted, but someone eventually finds out you've been using steroids and nanotech in your body to have such a winning streak. You end up losing all your trophies that you've built up in an annual streak, as well as some that you gained without using that stuff in your body. To deck it off, you end up in jail for life, or at least until they figure out how to remove it from your body without killing you. Apparently the use of those steroids and nanotech caused you to go insane and smack around a few of the cops who came to arrest you, and you left them with some serious injuries. :shame:

I wish that the title counter for wishes corrupted on this thread would be updated to reflect that we're over 9000 at this time. :twss:

~D. V. "Ridiculous, ain't it?" Devnull