Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, you come up with absolutely nothing instead

I wish for a bungee jump

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Granted, but you end up leaving it due to not being able to stand the noise they make, especially since they keep you up at night and drive you into insanity due to a ton of lost sleep. :sad:

I wish a lot more of the Desktop Wallpapers that I like actually came in the Screen Resolutions that I need for properly displaying them. :?

~D. V. "There's one in particular which I wanted, but it ain't big enough." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but your screen is blown into a physical size so large that you can only see one pixel in your field of view at any given time.

I wish for breakfast

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Granted. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. Abe Lincoln is a New York bartender whose wife just died under mysterious circumstances. He couldn't have known that 200 years before, Honest Abe uncovered a conspiracy... And he's next.

The Lincolns unite in...

LINCOLN'S LOGS

Coming Summer 2015. This film is not yet rated.

I wish that movie wouldn't suck.

Granted. It gets old after about 10 minutes, and you can't block it out or change the music into something you actually want to hear. It overrides all other music and you can't go nearly as fast on foot.

And now the gen 1 theme is in my head, in all its chiptunes glory.

I wish dodos weren't extinct.

granted, you now have a bucket of muscles. congratz

i wish life didnt suck so much

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted. Things that (physically) suck stop working, which causes more problems than I can list here. It then causes life to (metaphorically) suck, compared to being about average when all's said and done, and you realize that you probably should have been more specific. Credit to the surprisingly creative Erika, and the monster of a cat she learned from.

I wish I was a magical girl... Without any of the downsides.

Granted. But you are turned into a very ugly girl who won't make it far in the real world. You said no downsides on the magical girl, not the mundane one.

I wish I could control the flow of swag.

Ok, I looked up the definition and one of them is property obtained by theft or other illicit means.

Granted, but it doesn't change the fact that you go to jail.

I apologize if I misunderstood your wish, but I don't even know what you mean by swag.

I wish that the following things would happen:

A guy with wife and kids would go one day to see a doctor. And it's his most trusted doctor. And his doctor would say "I hate to tell you this, but you're gay."

You decide what happens next.

The man looks at him with shock. "What? H- Why... For god's sake man, I just wanted a prescription for allergy medicine!"

"Oh, that? It's on the table. I've been saying that to everyone without a serious problem today." Both the man and the doctor share a laugh, until the doctor adopts a serious expression, "But seriously, I've known you since college and we both know it's true. When are you going to tell your wife? She's starting to get suspicious"

I wish I could do a handstand upside down.

Granted, but you lose the ability to spell properly, thus ending up worse than when you started.

I wish for a time machine.

tim_chenw2.png

Granted, you go to the time of the dinosaurs, the time machine blows up, so you're stuck in that time for at least a million years.

Now here is something you can't possibly screw up without being unoriginal.

I wish for Skittles cookie.

Yeah, good luck corrupting this without using the generic poison or it tastes awful options, or the fact that it's unhealthy.

Oh boy, I'm gonna keep this thread without replies for weeks.

Granted, but because you failed to specify the amount, and how you want it, you get one tiny cookie that won't satisfy your craving, and it's dropped into the street in front of you and crushed by cars. Credit to ALG for the second part of the idea.

Don't really have a wish, so sorry for not letting you guys corrupt it.

You didn't say what you want motivation to do, so you have the motivation to do terrible things.

I wish Barack Obama was my father, George W. Bush was my mother, Bill Clinton was my brother, Geroge H. W. Bush was my sister, Ronald Regan was my grandfather and Jimmy Carter was my grandmother.

Granted. The universe reboots itself to compensate for all of the paradoxes and impossibilities of this wish. In the end, all of those presidents become completely unremarkable people.

Also, none of them get along.

I wish whenever someone said "when pigs fly", a pig would fall from the sky and start playing the organ.

Granted, but the pig and organ falls on whoever said the phrase, killing them instantly. Everyone then stops using the phrase, and you're forced to live with the guilt that your wish caused a lot of suffering.

Oh, and later on, the people discover it was you who made the wish, and they go after you in mobs. It was nice knowing you.

I wish my sister could play the violin better, without any downsides on her part.

I know you guys are just going to corrupt this wish anyway, so have fun!