Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but she gets so good that she ends up doing duets with Lindsey Stirling. This unfortunately results in her driving you nuts because she got so good that she then decides to practice all too often, and unfortunately/accidentally with you nearby. Talk about going totally out of your mind due to music, eh? :P

I wish I could succeed in completing more of my internet searches with a satisfactory result. :-k

~D. V. "Hate when I can't find an answer..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you succeed in completing one more of your internet searches with a satisfactory result.

I wish to eat the same devil fruit Luffy from One Piece ate when he was a kid that gave him his powers.

Oh and by the way if you don't know what that is, either don't reply or do research on it.

Granted, but now you will have sea stone cuffs applied to your body, preventing you from using you powers (and swimming) for the rest of your life.

I wish I had flawless mind control abilities.

Granted, you fool yourself into believing you can fly and jump off a bridge.

I wish chocolate wouldn't go extinct.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted. It grows money instead of leaves. Long story short, the tree dies because it can't perform photosynthesis, though you get quite a bit of money out of it, and you're accused of counterfeiting by a shopkeeper directly afterward. You're found innocent, but the long legal battle drained your fortune.

I wish I could get over my writer's block.

Granted, but what you come up with can't be put in a book, even one that would be found in a Barnes&Noble. :(

I wish this world was a hell of a lot less corrupt, simply because it is ruining the ability to enjoy life. :angry:

~D. V. "And it depresses me..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted. You have the willpower, but you also happen to be a brain floating in a jar on someone's desk.

I wish I had a purpose.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Granted, but now you have rotten goat cheese stuffed in your ears, needles in your nose and get yelled at in your eyeballs.

I wish I could go back in time to erase my younger self from existence.

Granted. You get targeted for assassination and public mobs on a daily basis now and there is no secret service to save your ass since you aren't the president.

I wish I could make anyone evil.

Granted, you accidentally make the smartest person in the world evil, so the world is doomed, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I wish my next door neighbor would be a huge worm with glasses and a funny looking mustache. Then I'd laugh out loud every time I met him because of his mustache.

Granted, but when you laugh at his mustache, he then grabs you. Dropping you into a slingshot, he then proceeds to launch you right into the sand pit at the nearby park. :twss:

I wish it were 86°F outside right now instead of 106°F, and that the lower temperature lasted for the rest of the afternoon. :(

~D. V. "Not the kind of burial you were asking for... Of course, I'm broiling..." Devnull

granted, it is 110degrees inside and you cannot go outside

i wish for a bacon storm

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but the music is so awesomely loud that it causes your house to shake apart and collapse in on itself. However, all the collapsing happens around you, and leaves you stuck in a house-made crater. Unfortunately, the rocker dies in the house rubble. You're going to have a hard time escaping the weather, though. :boohoo:

I wish I knew why my post had to be the one to put this thread Over 9000 posts. <_<

~D. V. "I only sensed this while I was posting..." Devnull

Granted, you forget who will is and loose the ability

i wish the new season of doctor who would get here faster

(nice on the ridiculous number of posts)

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

granted, you become a ginger and have no soul

i wish for blaze to get a piece of bacon.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~