Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but Blaze thinks up something worse, and I have no idea what it would be. :?

I wish hardware/software compatibility issues didn't exist. There are a rather sizeable number good old-school games out there, and many can't be played now. :(

~D. V. "It drives me crazy..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

granted, you have lost the game keys however and cannot play

i wish for an oreo.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted, but it's got pineapple filling, instead of whip cream vanilla. :twss:

I wish @tripsis would go un-stall a forum game that people want her to come to. :wall:

~D. V. "It may be driving some people crazy..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but then you realize that everyone else on this board is in fact a result of your severe multiple personality disorder, and you've been playing with yourself all along. No pun intended.

I wish I could watch Game of Thrones on TV @ the same time the Americans get it.

Asmodean <3

Granted, but then somebody robs you of them and takes them to the Tip.It Forums, forcing you to return here and play once more while you spend a long time searching around to find them. :twisted:

I wish parents didn't fall asleep hard for long periods in all the wrong places. :angry:

~D. V. "Twisted, is life... Insane, it will drive you..." Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but a powerful Mage comes along and heats up all the guns with a massive wave of fire. This results in all the guns backfiring and blowing apart in those knights' hands. It looks like you'll need to teach them how to use Fire Extinguishers now... ;)

I wish I could cause weeds to shrivel and die just by thinking about it, and without any bad events occurring as a result of using aforementioned helpful little power. :twss:

~D. V. "Making your mind overcrank..." Devnull

Granted, some guy with a lot of ugly weed hires you and pays you a lot of money to get rid of his weed.

You learn that you want to use that power to help others.

I wish the Easter Bunny would be as nice as Santa Claus.

I always see the Eeaster Bunny as a douchebag and Santa Claus as this nice guy.

Granted, but the Easter Bunny only seems a heck of a lot nicer after you have to teach his son to quit being a lazy bum. :roll:

I wish someone would revive the "Hit, Slap, Glomp, Tackle etc a Member!" thread. :mellow:

~D. V. "It just seems like it shouldn't be dead." Devnull

(p.s.: Did anyone get the reference I threw in?)

Granted, you miss the elect Blaze for world leader election and therefore can't stand because you time travel forward to June so that you are never in the time inbetween, and naturally can't time travel again.

I wish that this genie wasn't so sadistic with his wishes.

granted. he/she is even more sadistic

I wish for a nice peaceful night with no stupidity

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Granted... No corruption this time because I wish for the same. :D

~D. V. "To hell with sadistic mentality!" Devnull

Granted, but the morning is fire and brimstone as North Korea launches a nuke at the US and starts the second Korean war.

I wish that twcenter forums would be up and running!